• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I just wanted to say...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saoirse

ITS ABOUT TIME.

Gary Oldman: First Oscar Nomination!!

He's THE MAN. I LOVE GARY! He deserves his own thread here. Has anyone seen this movie? I havent, but you can bet your ass that Im owning it as soon as it comes out on DVD. Gotta add it to my GO collection!

Like other GO movies? He's had some phenomenal roles in his 30ish years of acting. Sid Vicious, Beethoven, Rev. Dimmesdale, Sirius Black, Dracula!! Personally, I think my favorite is Leon/The Professional. He was so fucked up and mean, but so incredibly sexxxy!

300.ad.GaryOldman.010509.jpg

Gary_Oldman-professional.jpg

Gary-Oldman-282x400-15kb-media-1277-media-93903-1100121902.jpg

gary-oldman.jpg

Latest posts

Back