• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I know this is kind of early but...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comngetmeFA

Is Valentine's Day overrated? What do you all think? Does anyone feel like the 14th is just another "buying-at-the last-minute-just-to-say-you-got-your-significant-other-a-gift-season?" A "pseudo-Christmas" maybe? To me, there are sometimes when Feb 14th comes around that I feel a little crazy, a little like saying "arrrggghh!" I've never been the person to have someone give me a quaint bouquet of flowers, the little plush, white teddy bear, or the huge box of heart chocolates-- IM NOT SAYING THIS FOR PITY, NO NO NO!:D But I'd like to experience it, you know, go through the whole valentine's day thingy. So could this be a reason why I feel a little ho-hum about Feb 14th? Hmmm...:rolleyes: I don't know, i just think i'm a mixed bag on the whole issue. So what's everyone else's thoughts on Cupid Day? Anyone?:p

Latest posts

Back