• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I learned my lesson by Portly Robust

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Enforcers

Posted with permission from Portly Robust.

I learned My Lesson!

By

Portly Robust

In our office I had quite a bit of responsibility. I had to order anything needed and make sure that all the equipment was in proper working order. I am also in charge of 5 other women. It’s a demanding job but I love it. Most of the women under my control do a great job, but there is this one little mousy looking girl with kind of a pudgy belly. I have to tell her three times to get anything done. Here, I think, is where all my problems started.

I had reached my limit with Niki. I asked her to refill the copier with toner before she went to lunch so that it would be ready to use when everyone returned. She hadn’t done so and there was a ton of copping to be done. I yelled at her for the umpteenth time and stormed into the copier room to do it myself. “Well fine then Niki! Here you sit, all FAT and happy after lunch, but the copier needs attending to. I told you to take care of it before you left to stuff your face but I guess you think that you are just a little too important to do anything around here.” I blasted her for a good ten minuets and I am sure everyone heard it. Yes, everyone had heard me and Niki wasn’t happy about it. She vowed that she would get me, some how some way.

Well it wasn’t long after my tong lashing of Niki that she found a way to get me back. It was late in the evening on a Friday night and I had told Niki to stay after everyone else had left and help me get all the files sorted. Niki had gone off to use the restroom and I didn’t hear her return. She slapped a pair of handcuffs on me so fast that I didn’t have time to react. Then she put a funny type of gag in my mouth and led me to the office lunchroom. “I have been planning this for a long time now and when you asked me to stay after and work I knew that it would be the perfect time to put my little payback lesson into action.” I had no idea what she had in store for me but I knew that whatever it was, it was better that having Niki go “Postal” on everyone in the office. I wondered what she meant when she said, “Lesson”.

“As I slide this plastic tube into the gag you are going to have to swallow a bunch of times or it will hurt a lot when I force it down your throat. Now swallow!” Niki pushed a clear plastic tube into the front of the gag and I could feel it sliding into the back of my throat. I swallowed franticly as the tube slid down into me. I almost felt like it was gagging me but when I relaxed a bit I saw that I was still able to breathe quite well. Niki shoved more and more of the plastic tube into me. Soon she stopped and said, “You are going to feel a little pressure as I pump up the little balloon. Just relax! Balloon? What the hell had she shoved into me? Just then I felt a slight fullness in my stomach. “There we go. Now I will be right back so just sit there like a good girl and while I go get dinner.” Dinner? Well it was about that time and I guess she was probably hungry. I guess I am going to be her slave.

Niki returned with a hand truck with 5 large boxes. She opened the top box and pulled out a gallon jug of brown liquid. “Ah yes! Slim fast shakes. Extra thick chocolate flavor. I am sure you will like this.” Niki placed the jug on the table and grabbed the plastic tube. Then she jumped up on the table and hooked the tube to this huge funnel she had hanging from the ceiling. Then she slowly poured some of the liquid into the funnel and watched as it slowly filled the tube. I knew that the liquid was going into me but I could not taste anything but gag and tube. Then she pored the whole gallon into the funnel. I watched as the level went down and when the funnel was still over half full I felt the pressure. It was centered in my belly and was growing stronger. I felt it building. Heavy it became in my belly and the pressure was getting worse. I could see my middle swelling as the liquid drained into me. More, bigger, heavier, I’m going to split wide open in a minute. Now I know I am in trouble, I can feel some pain. Dull, but pain never the less.

I got up from the chair and really felt the weight of the liquid in my belly pushing outward. I had to sit back down. Niki came over to me and whispered, “Sit there nicely or I will tie you to the chair!” I nodded and felt the pressure build as I sat back in the chair. Strangely I was beginning to feel pleasant and the pain had all but gone away. All I felt was this immense pressure in my belly. Gravity had forced almost the entire jug of slim fast into me. Niki hopped up on to the table and filled the funnel with another jug. I was sure now that Niki intended to make me as fat as she could. I was so full of liquid that I could not stand and I really didn’t want to anyway. The liquid continued to fill every nook and cranny in my body and force it’s way into areas I didn’t know were there. I felt like I had swallowed a basketball and still the pressure grew.

“Stand up Danette!” Niki helped me to my feet. I could feel my whole body stretch and swell as I did. “Spread your legs now, wider, wider.” OH MAN did I ever feel huge. I could hardly steady myself. Then all of a sudden I felt Niki shove something into my ass. It was huge. “OK, Sit back down now. I just needed to fit the butt plug in to you before we had a real mess.” That’s what it was. Why in the world would she want that in there? I had no idea but sat back into the chair wedging it further up into my rectum. It was a bit uncomfortable but I soon forgot all about it, you see the pressure was still building and I could now see the effects on my body. My belly was as round as a beach ball and looked like it was about to pop any moment. Niki made sure that the funnel was as full as it could be all night long. I, oddly enough, never had any more pain.

I passed out sometime during the night and awoke to find my self in the chair with the gag and tube still well affixed to my mouth. I looked at what was now my mid section in horror. During the night Niki had continued to fill me with Slim fast and my body just slowly gave way to the pressure. My middle was so large that Niki had to tie me to the chair to keep me upright. It had grown half way to my knees and was spilling out over my thighs. I felt so huge and so pleasant, ?? Pleasant? Why in the world would I feel content? I didn’t know but did wonder where Niki was. I soon found out!

Niki came into the room a short time later and began to undo the gag and tubing. She untied me from the chair and told me that I was free to go and that she would be to work on Monday morning and that she hoped to see me there. Niki then gathered up all she had brought and left. The place was clean, as the day it was built and I had to get to the bathroom and in a hurry! I managed to get to my feet and walk toward the door of the lunchroom. It seemed like such a long way down the corridor to the restroom, but I had to make it. With every step I could feel the butt plug loosening and I all but didn’t make it to the potty. I plopped down on the toilet and erupted. I must have sat there for a good hour before I felt like it all had stopped. My middle was smaller but not by much I’ll tell you! I did manage to gather all my belongings up and made my way to my car. My car! Right! How in the hell was I going to get into it?

When I reached my car I opened the door and slid the seat back as far as it would go. I turned and sat in the seat with a thud. I pulled one leg in and began to turn toward the front of the car and then I brought the other leg in. Well, I was in there! My middle was all but squashed against the steering wheel and I could barley get the door closed, but I was in! OK, Now, off for home! I drove slowly toward home when I got the feeling like I had to go to the bathroom again. I looked for a burger joint real quick and low and behold a Burger King popped up. I roared into the parking lot and threw open the door. Getting out of the car was a real trick but I did it and none too soon! I hit the restroom on a run and ended up sitting there for almost another hour. Afterwards I got back into my car and made it home before I felt like I had to go again.

The rest of Saturday and all of Sunday I was in and out of the bathroom and by Monday I almost looked like I was going to make it to work. My belly was still quite large and I didn’t really want anyone to see me this way because they would start asking questions so I didn’t go into work. I just lay around the house rubbing baby oil into my fat swollen belly. I felt OK, just a little hungry so I had something to eat and went back to watch the TV. I still felt hungry so I went back into the kitchen and fixed myself a full meal. After I was finished eating it I went back to watching TV. It seemed like no time but I was hungry again. I shook my head and dismissed it continuing to watch TV. An hour later I had to go eat something. I was vanished! How could I be? I had eaten a full dinner only an hour and a half ago! I didn’t know, but ate until I felt full anyway. My belly had grown round and full again with all the food I had eaten and now a thought came to my mind, I didn’t care! Fuck’em if they didn’t like it!

I decided to go to work tomorrow. When I rolled in no one was there yet. I just went about my business as all my coworkers made their way in. They all noticed my round fat belly so at lunchtime I called all of them to the lunchroom for and announcement. “ I am sure you have all noticed that I have gained a little weight over the weekend.” “A little!” Nancy said. “Yes Nancy a little and frankly I could give a shit what you all think. Niki introduced me to a new way of life and let me tell you, I have learned my lesson.

eof

Email: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back