• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I love the Lgbt board because.....?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

Alrighty queers and queer pals.

I was just thinking of this board and it was making me smile..
i love it because:
Many people who are queer and been dims members for a while have now starting posting.:wubu:
Some people who might not have stopped to post, have because of this board.:wubu:
I feel there is a place i can really talk about my queer related experiences in a safe and queer accepting place. (Not that Dims wasnt this but i did think it was a bit hetrocentric):wubu:
Also i think Butch is comming out of her shell more..Plus all the girls are lovin on her which is making her all shy n coy but secretly she is loving it!!;)lol This makes me smile every day!!!:wubu:
It just feels safe and cozy here.

:happy:

Latest posts

Back