• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I Met Violet Frickin' Beauregarde!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
So ok, me and Korey went to ChillerCon for our anniversary today, which is an annual horror convention that always has a celeb tent (Barbara Eden was there, and she's still hot, albeit deteriorating). After meeting Kristine Sutherland (Buffy's mom on Buffy), Warwick Davis (Leprechaun, dude!) and some huge guy from Land Of The Dead, we're starting to leave the tent with Korey's dad, and I see this woman and behind her are pics of her as a blueberry...YES! It was Denise Nickerson, the original Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka. I'm like "OMFG do you know who that is???" and Korey knows how important it was to me, so we stop and I walk up and i'm like "Hey, can I get a picture?" She was kind of wacky to put it mildly, but I guess you have to be somewhat detahced from reality to wear an inflatable blueberry suit on camera thus inventing a whole sexual fetish. i wanted to tell her, "you created my sexual awakening; i jerked off to you hundred of times" (pause) "don't worry, not now, when you were ten." LOL. When we were done, Korey's dad's like "I didnt know you were such a Willy Wonka fan." I'm like "Well, it's all groovy and psychedelic, so I thought why not get a picture." Stupid excuse, yes, and Korey was grinning like a bitch.

Latest posts

Back