• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I think I know how to get our Guests to register.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boteroesque Babe

All cookies cleared!
As I write this, there are 311 visitors here, 265 of them unregistered "Guests." This appears to be the usual ratio. I don't know why I wish these folks would register, but I do. One upside is they'd be more likely to participate, thus spicing up the pot. I dunno. I just think it would be nice if everybody who used the boards joined officially. If even half the regular visitors jumped the hedge, that'd be a huge increase in members.

I may know how to make this happen. Unregistered guests cannot view profile pics, right? What if we all agree to put an interesting image in our profiles, even if only for one day? 'Interesting' can mean anything from something outrageous, to something breathtaking, to a peek at a part of you you've not shown before. Whatever you think might lure our looky-loos in. Post suggestions, if you have 'em. (Please.)

Hell, maybe Rainyday will finally show us what she looks like below the neck. Or Angie O'Plasty could headshot us. (No pressure, girls, but it's for a good cause.)

One person's idea of an interesting photo may not be enough to coax anyone, but if lots of members participate, who could resist a collective effort? Then the new members might join in, and we've got ourselves a self-perpetuating parade of faces, booties, and embarrassing asleep-and-drooling shots.

So who's with me?

Latest posts

Back