Quantcast

If I was this ignorant, I'd shoot myself in the head...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
More stolen pictures... at this point I'm amazed ANYone is brave enough to still post pics.

Sweet Tooth

Deep. W i d e.
From the bottom of this article:
They NEED positive and negative feedback if they are ever to lose weight.

Just like smokers do, if they are ever to quit smoking.

If we give smokers nothing but positive feedback, then they will just keep smoking.

Its the negative feedback and health problems that makes them want to quit.

Without the negative feedback, obese people will just keep gaining weight until they die.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Um.... if someone gives me negative feedback, I want to smack them, not go on a diet.

And I'll keep gaining weight? Pfft. I've been this weight for a good 5 years now. Before that, I only gained weight because of a health condition. I had been stable then for years, too. Idiots.

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
I only read the first paragraph and the last line that sweet tooth posted.
Why are we reading this trash? They make it blatantly clear that they are arrogant enough to believe that they set the standards for the rest of us. I'm arrogant enough to say f*ck off and not read that sh*t
*shrugs*

BothGunsBlazing

Back...ish
^^ Agreed. It's just not worth anyones time reading the bullshit they're spouting off about. Clearly the concept of some one being happy with themselves at that size is lost to them.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
That isn't even an educated in any way, article. The person makes glaring errors including saying 40% of South Africans have AIDS due to the Catholic Church. I mean... it's just utter crap written by some ignoramus. I wouldn't give it the time of day. And I don't think it should be linked on here or they will come here to make their ignorant posts. Can an op unlink it? I don't even understand why they feel the need to be snide about ANYONE, it's just nasty and sad.

JoyJoy

[SIZE=-1]"There is less then ten women in the world who have a natural "supermodel" physique."

Simple and narrow-minded, and in need of a better editor. People who see things like this actually make me very thankful for what I've been blessed with.
[/SIZE]

Sweet Tooth

Deep. W i d e.
Why are we reading this trash? They make it blatantly clear that they are arrogant enough to believe that they set the standards for the rest of us. I'm arrogant enough to say f*ck off and not read that sh*t
*shrugs*
It's a bit like a car wreck, isn't it? I admit, my curiosity gets the better of me in this sort of situation. Part of it, though, is wanting to know how my adversary thinks [or doesn't, as the case may be].

Risible

Monkey Daze
Um, what was the point of posting this crap anyway? I mean, this is Dims the Fat Friendly Place, isn't it? Not Dims the Fat Friendly, With Enough Fat Unfriendly Crap to Remind Us That There Are People Who Hate Us Because We're Fat, Place, right? :confused:

Deidrababe

In Rememberance
Hi all....

Well, since this is a picture of ME that is on this site.....I should tell you that I have been in contact with the site administrator.

I got a very hostile response back and was shocked at the lack of proffesionalisim from a site that clearly seems to have a nice set up and following.

I responded again and got a more cival response, but at this point, the administrator actually refuses to believe that I am the real person in that picture!

LOL

Are there hundreds of women online who WANT to be the famous "too tight jeans" chick? LOL

Anyway, I AM in correspondence with the site. Of course, I'll keep you posted on what happens.

XOXOX

Deeds

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
I like that the bitch thinks models are all eating disordered, yet hates fat people. My guess is: Bitch is a chubby little devil who hates herself. The thing reads like it was written by a third grader.

Some people are naturally fat.

Some people are naturally thin.

I love that her best advice is to find the starlet you look most like and aim for that... Ugh.

Ladies, if you want to lose weight, beat this woman out of her misery. You'll burn hella calories getting all of it out of her.

lemmink

THE PUMMEL IS COMING
That was one of the worst articles I've ever read. I'm sensing that the woman who wrote this has issues.

LalaCity

...boring and badly-written...I agree with the others -- not worth reading.

This "e-zine" leaves much to be desired content-wise...

Salon.com it certainly ain't!

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
In the world of conditioning and behavior causation, isn't positive feeback usually more effective than negative feedback? Or is it a more of a case by case thing?

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Green Eyed Fairy again.

*shrugs*

Zoom

Rogue
Evil is there to be fought. When someone refuses to take copyrighted material down and slams the sort of people who made the content, that website should be shut down.

As for the writer's opinions and misconceptions, I couldn't care less. Especially as those sort of people consider themselves justified in their fatbashing.

imfree

In Remembrance
Hi all....

Well, since this is a picture of ME that is on this site.....I should tell you that I have been in contact with the site administrator.

I got a very hostile response back and was shocked at the lack of proffesionalisim from a site that clearly seems to have a nice set up and following.

I responded again and got a more cival response, but at this point, the administrator actually refuses to believe that I am the real person in that picture!

LOL

Are there hundreds of women online who WANT to be the famous "too tight jeans" chick? LOL

Anyway, I AM in correspondence with the site. Of course, I'll keep you posted on what happens.

XOXOX

Deeds
Hi Diedrababe, this one kinda' has the appearance of a matter
that an attorney could be used to resolve.

imfree

In Remembrance
In the world of conditioning and behavior causation, isn't positive feeback usually more effective than negative feedback? Or is it a more of a case by case thing?
That article seems to promote mind-control in "dealing" with
obesity. Mind-control and government intervention into a person's
use of his/her body (sex and eating) have always left a nasty taste
in my mouth! It sickens me to think that our government may, one
day, try to force me to lose weight against my will.