• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm fat and cheap and I need an old sedan!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Tights

Hi all,

I've read the threads about newer cars for fat folks, but my post has to do with an older car, something I can afford.

I broke my old 89 Mazda 626 a couple of years ago in a crash. I was originally hoping to get a minivan with a ramp but can't afford one so now I'm looking for an older-model sedan.

What am I looking for in specific? To protect my body, something bigger and stronger than my old Mazda. Something that will be reliable and that doesn't need repairs. Nothing that's been in a crash or has serious body or interior damage. Something roomy enough in the front seat that I don't feel anything impeding my body and easy to get into. Automatic transmission, air conditioning, power windows. A bench seat would be lovely. Nothing too huge - some of those old Cadillacs have huge hoods and trunks! Something you'd feel good putting your wife, daughter, mother in.

And here's the bottom line. I don't want to spend more than $2500 for this beauty.

What do you think? What make, model and year or years would you recommend for me? If you have a car you want to sell that fits my criteria, let me know that too.

Thank you so much.

Latest posts

Back