• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm Fat, and I blog, about FOOD! :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriannaBombshell

Happy to be here
So I decided that since I enjoy food so much, I would start blogging about my delicious encounters with it. Whether it's when I am out and about or just cooking for myself at home. I enjoy food and I thought I could share that with the world.
thefoodieinme.tumblr.com is where you can find my writings, pics and even make me a suggestion or two.
I hope you guys like it. I have a few there already, and I have quite a few to write still.

Love you all
Bri

Latest posts

Back