• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm going to be having surgery tomorrow -- and some Thank You!s

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina

Older and wiser now
Tomorrow I will be having surgery on a very large ventral and a umbilical hernia. Evidently, the surgery is one that is rather painful and difficult to heal from, and I'm not sure how long it will be until I'll be online again. I'm posting this for two reasons:

First, to let those who care know why I'm not around -- the reason why I haven't been around until now is because Biggie has been here, and we've been packing in all the pre-surgery fun we can have.

Second, I want to say thank you to those of you who have sent me Christmas cards and gifts. I have never, ever had so many cards in my life! I decorated my house with them and ran out of room! It completely blows me away, the kindness and generosity of my fellow Dimmers, and while I have been able to write some notes of thanks, the sheer volume and lack of time at the computer have combined to leave me treating many of you rudely by not responding personally. I hope you will forgive me for that lapse of social grace.

I want to say that this is by far the finest group of men and women in the fat acceptance universe, and I feel so very fortunate to know, and to be getting to know, you all.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for warming my heart with your thoughtfulness, generosity and friendship. Y'all are simply the best!!
smooch.gif

The following pic is of Eric and I at the Madonna Inn for Christmas dinner with the family.

Latest posts

Back