• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm proud of one of our FAs :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

I sometimes go onto another board, it's not bbw related it's more celeb stuff but I can pass the time there. Recently there has been a large girl (of about 350lbs) on the X-factor (which is our version of american idol) and a lot of people have been attacking her because of her size. She had an awful audition and wasn't put through but because she was large (and the rest of her family) everyone is being awful about her.

I read through the thread about her and there was one guy who tried to educate over and over that being fat isn't always a death sentence and that some people like big women. He didn't argue, he didn't slag anyone else off and was very polite.

Turns out he's our very own Robekfa (hope i've got that spelling right) from this board. I just wanted to thank him and bring his good deeds to everyones attention! We need more guys like him! So three cheers to him!

Latest posts

Back