• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm starting an image jewelry home business

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyarts

I opened an Etsy store for my image jewelry, and will be vending at local events and hopefully through independent local retailers.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StatementsAndSymbols

Right now I don't have much up because I am having to use proceeds from previous sales to re-invest in more supplies. But I plan on using the Etsy store to specialize in image jewelry with a symbolic, inspirational, sentimental, awareness, or statement theme. And to try my best to find findings and components to fit all sizes of necks, wrists, etc... I also like to add fat art themed images when I can purchase them for commercial use or create them.

I will also be able to make custom image jewelry with your personalized text and/or photos once I build my business up just a little more.

Any ideas or suggestions as far as themes, styles of jewelry, etc...?

Latest posts

Back