• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

In celebration of my wife.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brit_FA

I met my wife online and, since I'm totally blind, there have never been any photographs before we met, and visual connection since we met.
So her body was not the source of my initial attraction. Now we are together, I can increasingly glory in her wonderful flesh for 2 reasons.
First, because that flesh has grown more abundant, which excites me a lot. Second, she has begun to put her enjoyment of food above guilty worry about what others will think if her physical appearance changes. And this has something to do with living with someone to whom "appearance" means nothing.
I have never been a feeder; it's voluntary self-indulgence that turns me on, in addition to its results.
Initially, I think she was content to enjoy my enjoyment, with the inevitable occasional worries that this was the main reason why I love her. That's an easy conclusion to which anyone can jump, given the intensity with which I enjoy her physically.
I think now, she begins to understand the sensuality of her own fat, and our sex has become more mutually pleasurable.
Her softness, lovely mobile back fat which she likes me to massage, which is where the "mutual" bit comes in. Large pendulous breasts and a marvellously growing weighty belly are, I think and hope, becoming part of our sexual relationship, rather than simply something I get off on.
Added to all the other lovable things about her - intelligence, creativity, and a preparedness to cope with her own difficult bits - I have plenty to celebrate.

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back