• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

In or around SC?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FemFeedr

Hey everyone. I stop in here and look around alot but I rarely post so II thought I would break that trend and ask a question at the same time.

There are so many gorgeous women on this board that are so confident and happy with their bodies. I find that that can be one of the things that makes a woman truely beautiful....the belief in herself.

Having said that, are there any women here that are from or around South Carolina? I am a fairly shy fellow but it seems the BBWs I do meet are all the "perpetual diet" type that are never happy with how they look and never believe me when I say that they are very attractive. It would be wonderful if there were a feedee in the area as I do have a special place in my heart for them but I would be happy just knowing that there was a BBW around here that was proud of her extra beauty.

I would like to thank you all for reading this and hope to hear from someone from the area. :)

Oh...and before I forget, Merry Christmas!

Back