Intentional or accidental?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ChocolateBear

I'm indifferent because extra weight is extra weight, no matter how it ends up on somebody. But I'd feel bad if somebody's health caused the weight gain because then I'd feel weirded out about it

Shotha

DM Supporter
As far back as I can remember, I wanted to be fat. I wanted to have a big, fat belly. Eventually, I got up the courage to do something about it. I started eating more deliberately, in order to gain weight. Now, I think that my gaining just keeps going under it's own momentum. I don't think that I could stop, if I tried. I don't usually think like a feeder/feedee. Most of the time, I think that a big, fat belly is a big, fat belly, no matter how it got to be that way. Most of the time, I'm just happy that I'm a fat man. This is me now:

14.jpg

But there are times, when I get up aroused by the thought of force-feeding. I fantasize about fattening someone up or someone fattening me up. It's a willing but unwilling situation for the feedee. I fantasize about someone stuffing me relentlessly with food. I love what is happening but I groan, "No! Please stop. I don't want to be a fat man." But that's what I've always wanted. I'd love to be the feedee in this Warren Davis drawing.

Burger King 6.jpg

And then I have inflation fantasies. I want to be blown up like a balloon. These fantasies turn me on so much, that the sound of air leaking out of a tyre pump gives me a boner. I wish that I could do this to myself:

9.  I bet you've never seen such a big, protuberant belly, have you.jpg

TwoSwords

Not sure "excite" would be the word for me, but when a woman has intentionally allowed herself to become fat, it makes me feel warm and pleasant, because it indicates that we might have something in common, as people; a rare thing for a guy like me.

LouisJoseph57

My weight gain was intentional, because I hated when I was bouncing up and down like a yoyo when I was younger. I was bouncing up and down between 150-170lbs for years on in. Now I weigh about three hundred pounds and I wish I can gain more but I got health issues to worry about.

choudhury

Thanks for the answers!!
Most of you like unintentional!
Now I feel strange for liking intentional.
Nothing to feel strange about. I would say that either everyone on this site is 'strange' - because we all share a minority preference - or else no one is: the world is full of variety and 'normal' is an illusion.

LifelongFA

From what I understand there is documented historical evidence that fat admiration has existed for centuries in various cultures throughout the world. While its popularity has fluctuated, it has remained a preference for many, and I trust it will remain so moving forward.

abzu

My ideal is a fat woman who has achieved a certain equilibrium, typically genetically determined. I'm not in favour of purposeful gaining. I am supportive of intentional weight loss, purely for reasons of health, but only if it's practical. It's usually not practical for most fat women as the majority of them seem to yo-yo around for years only to eventually end up where they were to begin with, or even larger. I am vehemently opposed to any sort of weight loss surgery as it's often counterproductive. Sometimes fatally so.

The above being said, I definitely have a strong reaction to certain women, those who appeal to my base genetic programming, who pack on a good deal of weight after battling fat for many years. These are often women who are naturally fat, but have gone to weird lengths due to peer pressure to keep themselves unnaturally thin. One good example of this was Sarah Brightman. When she was a very young woman she was rail thin, but somewhere around 30, she gained a considerable amount of weight, and that was quite a turn on for me. She eventually regained her youthful figure, but given her extremely physically demanding occupation, I can't blame her for that.

BigFA

Unintentional gain, particularly as a side effect of intentional gluttony, preferably in the form of indulgence/poor choices rather than sheer volume. I have never understood the people who seem to suddenly decide, "I want to get fat!" even if I do write about it as fantasy.
I have to admit this is me. My gaining is unintentional but based on a desire to want to enjoy whatever food I want whenever I want it. I love to eat and view good food as one of the joys of being alive. So it is intentional gluttony to a degree and the unintentional weight gain turned out to be an enjoyable and erotic experience for me. I did not start out saying I wanted to gain weight, but as it happened I found myself really being turned on by it.

Latest posts