• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

International Fat Travel - Picture Thread!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovelyLiz

Travel can be one of those things that, particularly as fat people, some of us can tend to get kind of angsty about (see any number of threads on "flying fat" etc.). And I think traveling internationally can feel like even more of an ominous thing, since the built world isn't usually made with us in mind.

But I think it can help to see pictures of fat people doing these things that seem impossible - to show us that they actually *are* possible and not to let things hold us back. Aust99 posted some photos of her traveling recently that I thought were really great - and they were really encouraging to me.

So here's a thread for us fat people to show pics of us in countries that are not our own! Show us how fat travel is done. :D

To get us started, here's a pic of me several years ago in Jamaica on a little pier, about to jump into the ocean. (I'm the fat one. ;))

Latest posts

Back