• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Introducing Madame Bigger

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
Supporting Member
BHM, XWG, BATH- my first attempt at a male wg story.

Introducing Madame Bigger
by Iam Unknown

She is known as an urban legend, on the streets of King City. A woman that goes around seducing men, only to fatten them up and leave them when they are no longer able to care for themselves.

Some say she was once fat herself, and scorned by her male peers. Surely this is justification enough to develop a need to exact revenge. Others say it goes much deeper than that. They claim that her father left her mother after he fattened her up to immobility.

There are many tales involving the reasons for what she does and almost as many that tell of her many victims. This would fall into the latter. I’m not too keen on reporting anything other than facts and this, my friend, is fact.

Ryan Steedleman, age 23, was with his friend, Rob, age 22, the day he met the Madame. They were talking about the usual BS that they discussed, mostly involving the current trash that was desecrating the movie screens that week.

Ryan was of average height and build, being about 5’11” and 165 pounds. He was a good-looking guy, there’s no denying it. The women loved him and he loved the women. However, he wasn’t exactly the game-playing guy you’re probably imagining. He was rather shy, something that had developed from his poor social skills.

But he was a good guy. Charming, nice, and whatever else girls pretend they want in a guy.

Suddenly, the establishment’s doors opened and in came Madame Bigger. Her real name is unknown for the time being, but I’ll unlock it soon enough. She walked in with her dyed-purple hair, her black tank-top with a fishnet shirt underneath. Her jeans hugged her rail-thin, yet slightly curvy figure. It’s a miracle some men’s magazine hasn’t gotten a hold of her yet. She would make a killing as a pin up (especially with her breasts and behind).

These were the things going through Ryan’s mind at the moment. When he saw her, he saw perfection.

“Go and talk to her,” came the distant voice. Ryan turned his head to see that it was coming from Rob.

With a laugh, Ryan gave his reply. “Yeah, right. And she’ll fall in love with me and we’ll go back to her place and have sweet, sweet sex.”

“I’m not going to lie, I have heard of that not happening to some guys, but I don’t think you’re the type to become a statistic,” Rob answered.

Ryan smiled at his friend’s humor. “Just go talk to her,” Rob continued, more matter-of-factly. Ryan looked up at Rob. His face slowly contorted into one of confidence. He gave a slight nod, and within seconds was up, approaching his prey.

“That’ll be $3.50,” the man at the register said to the girl with the purple hair. She pulled out her wallet, unzipped it, and began looking for money. She had barely completed this action, when she saw money enter the register operator’s hand from another hand behind her. The mysterious contributor smiled at her.

“This is on me,” Ryan said.

The girl with the purple hair smiled back. When Ryan introduced himself, she had to reply with a pseudonym.

“Carla,” was the name she gave him.

Ryan woke up in bed. He heard the faint sound of sizzling drifting down the hall. It was accompanied by the smell of bacon. He cleared his throat and looked to his left. The sun poured in through the Venetian blinds and illuminated the other side of the bed that had obviously been slept in by someone else.

“Carla,” he said to himself with a smile. His head fell back on his pillow and he closed his eyes, remembering the wonderful night they had together. They went to a movie, then to a club, and back to her place, which is where he found himself now.

Ryan entered the kitchen and stopped in his tracks.

Plates of bacon, sausage, pancakes, muffins, waffles, ham, eggs, and various other food items were scattered all over the table. Each food was given its own plate. What was more interesting, was that she was still cooking!

“Good morning, bum,” she said affectionately, not turning away from the cooking.

“Uh, good morning,” was what he was able to manage. He adjusted his boxers and looked at her fine body. She was wearing a silk nightie, and little else beneath it. He smiled as he moved to the table to have a seat.

“I hope you’re hungry!” she said, bringing more bacon to the plate that was already crowded with it.

“I sure am. Are you expecting company? Because I’ll go put some clothes on…”

A laugh from Carla ensured him that she was not expecting company. “Just shut up and eat!” she said with a smile. She took handfuls and spatulafuls of breakfast food and dumped it onto Ryan’s plate. A mountain of eggs, a tower of pancakes, and what appeared to be a cabin composed of bacon. After all of this and more was placed on Ryan’s plate, Carla put a glass of chocolate milk next to his plate and sat down. She smiled at him, anxiously awaiting.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Ryan asked.

“Oh, no. I got to watch my figure. This is all for you,” she said, still smiling.

With a gooey mixture of pancake, butter, and syrup sliding around between his teeth, Ryan asked: “Are you serious? I can’t eat all of this!”

“Oh, yes you can. And yes, you will.” With that, Carla’s eyes squinted and her smile faded away. Ryan hesitated for a moment before putting another forkful in his mouth.

About half-an-hour later, the amount of food on the table had been reduced to half, and Ryan’s pace was slowed. “I think I’m going to throw up,” he said, muffled.

“Nonsense,” Carla said, standing up. She walked over to Ryan and put the glass of milk to his lips. “Drink, drink, drink!” she said as she poured it down his gullet. Ryan almost coughed it up, but downed it all eventually.

She took the now empty glass over to the fridge to refill it. Ryan, however, was now pretty certain that he was either going to puke, or explode. One or the other was going to happen, and he didn’t want either. He could feel his insides moving, he could hear the gurgling emanating from within. He felt the bubbling shift in his stomach. Suddenly, he leaned forward and farted.

PRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPTH!!!

It was loud, long, and relaxing. Embarrassed, Ryan froze up. “Sorry,” he said, his voice cracking.

“Oh, think nothing of it. It’ll become second nature before long,” Carla said, putting the newly-filled glass back down next to Ryan. He gave her a quizzical look. She fanned her nose and smiled. “Whew!” she mocked, and returned to her seat.

They stared at each other for a moment. Ryan was unsure of what was going on, and Carla was waiting for him to continue his binge. “I’m waiting,” she said.

“But I’m not…” Ryan began. But a sudden realization caused him to rub his stomach. “…hungry,” he finished. The truth was, he was hungry. In fact, he was beginning to feel like he hadn’t eaten in weeks! He slowly stabbed the fork through a thick layer of fattening pancakes, lathered in syrup and butter. The fork even went through a piece of bacon, topping off the wondrous forkful. He put it into his mouth and slid it off the prongs with closed lips. The taste was miraculous. “This is fantastic!” Ryan said, and began shoving more food into his mouth before he could even swallow what was already there.

“Glad you like it,” Carla said faintly, slyly smiling as she watched her prey gorge.

To Be Continued...

Latest posts

Back