• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Introducing myself (not sure if this is the place)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogogal

I just wanted to come out and introduce myself! As the title says, I am not sure if this is the place to do it. My apologies if not. I registered on this board a while ago, but wasn't active. I've been lurking around the board for a little while -- and I thought, well, I better say hello lest I become a full time creep :)

Anyway, a little about me, I am 33, female, BBW, I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I love dogs and shoes (I have a 4 year old basset hound who pretty much goes everywhere with me). I'm looking for some new friends and some interesting chat. This board seemed like a good place to do that.

So, yeah, that's about it. Looking forward to getting to know many of you. I am going to start visiting (and posting) on here more often.

Ciao for now.

Reactions: hrd

Latest posts

Back