• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

iPod opinions?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarcity

Booboo! - and meow.
Supporting Member
I've been an anti-iPodist since mine (3rd generation) died, about 3 years ago. It acted like shit it's whole life and died after about 9 months. And since I take real good care of my stuff, bad treatment is not the reason.

So, I've got this tiny problem. I do love my 30GB Creative Zen Vision:M but it sucks putting music on it and I need more space. I know there exists a 60GB Creative player, but like I said - it sucks putting music on it and I live in Iceland, so I would have to find someone traveling abroad and ask that person to please, please find it and buy it for me...but the customs, don't get me started :mad:

So, the question is. Is iPod Classic 80GB any good, i.e. does it freeze frequently, is it long lasting?

Latest posts

Back