• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

iPonder

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candy_Coated_Clown

Whatever you ponder about, post it here. It can be a mundane, strange, fictional, realistic, serious, crazy or even controversial curiosity or thought.

Some things that come to mind...for now...

iPonder:

• Can anyone really frown/look angry and genuinely smile or grin at the same time? I see this facial expression in villains on TV or evil characters, but I've never seen anyone pull this off. In fact, if I try to look mad or frown and smile at the same time, it just feels very weird. If anyone can, by all means do it, snap yourself and post a photo as proof. LOL
  • Do white holes really exist? If so, what do they look like and what would they spit out?
  • Is it possible for other colors to exist somewhere in the universe or do other colors exist but we can't see them because our eyes aren't designed to detect them?

Back