• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

iPonder

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candy_Coated_Clown

Whatever you ponder about, post it here. It can be a mundane, strange, fictional, realistic, serious, crazy or even controversial curiosity or thought.

Some things that come to mind...for now...

iPonder:

• Can anyone really frown/look angry and genuinely smile or grin at the same time? I see this facial expression in villains on TV or evil characters, but I've never seen anyone pull this off. In fact, if I try to look mad or frown and smile at the same time, it just feels very weird. If anyone can, by all means do it, snap yourself and post a photo as proof. LOL
  • Do white holes really exist? If so, what do they look like and what would they spit out?
  • Is it possible for other colors to exist somewhere in the universe or do other colors exist but we can't see them because our eyes aren't designed to detect them?

Latest posts

Back