• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is the world getting fatter?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon_squarepants

Hi there, I just wanted to ask you all a question. I know its a long post but please bear with me!

Do you think there has been any noticeable increase in, for want of a better word, the fatness of people in your area? It might just be my over-excitable FA instincts but it seems to me that, even in the 10 or so years that I have been an FA/feeder the level of fatness has increased dramatically here in Derby.

I remember when I was at school - only five years ago - I was constantly disappointed that there was almost no sign of the supposed "childhood obesity epidemic" that was apparantly spreading the country. All the girls seemed to be very skinny, with just the very rare one being anything more than plump. But in the last few weeks I have seen several really really obese children in my local area (before you call the police I should point out that I live right near an infant school so there are a lot of kids in my area!).

Not just that, but when I go to town or to the supermarket it seems I am now guaranteed to see several really really big women - not just plump or "quite fat", but genuine BBWs. Yesterday I was in the town centre, and visited four shops and a job centre. I met three real BBWs and one what I would consider SSBBW just working in those places. One of the women at the jobcentre was quite possibly the largest woman I've ever met in real life - there was just soooo much to her! lol. I've given up trying to notice all the fat women I see just on the street - there are just so many these days.

And that's not mentioning the college I visited the other day. I'm a mystery shopper and had to have a meal at the college (I am 21 so its not illegal to drool over the girls lol). I couldn't believe my eyes - I hardly saw a slim girl the whole time I was there. They were nearly all fat or very fat (or in one case enormous lol).

What's really striking about all this is that most of the really big women I see are young - ok older women naturally put on weight but there don't seem to be many that are as big as the biggest young women these days. So is it me, or have you noticed the same thing too? I could extend this to include men I suppose, but unsurprisingly I don't really pay too much attention to fat men lol

I hope some people manage to read this lol because I've been dying to bring this up for ages.

Simon "the rambler"

Latest posts

Back