• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is There a FA/ Fat Friendly Doctor in the House?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu

I'd rather be at the BBC Proms in London, UK
Primarily located in Maryland in either Harford County or, preferably, Cecil County? I've already searched the Fat Friendly Docs national listing on this board and clicked on the link [very informative], but need to narrow it down. So if you're a 'fat-friendly' doc in my local area, regardless of if you ever post on this site or just lurk, kindly send me a private message containing:
-full name
-field of expertise
-your location: hospital &/or private practice; address; phone/fax/direct email
-insurance [I don't have it & cannot afford it. I'm applying for SSI & my personal, financial & health situation is precarious. Will go into detail only if able to speak w/ you via phone or email.]./ types of 'gov't assistance you accept; etc.
-if your 'front' office staff [RNs/NPs/ reception], as well as wait room & med equipment is fat-friendly.

My phone interview [can't go to office since I cannot drive & no public transport. Used to reside in NYC where transport was not an issue. Lost my flat and every belonging I had, and came back to Maryland & stay in a room in someone's home, rent free, as a favor asked by a mutual friend.] to apply for SSI is scheduled for 1PM 02 April 2009. If I can obtain some form of phone consultation in the hopes that I can tell the SSI rep. that I have intentions of meeting w/ you, it'll be a start. And I'll be able to apply for social services simultaneously. If I can obtain an appt., I can book a friend to drive me to/from the appointment. So time is of the essence.

I'd appreciate your help. Thanks for discreet/ private msg. in advance, doctor. Upon hearing from you, I'll share more private medical, or lack of, medical details, with you.

Respectfully,
JenCoBu

Latest posts

Back