• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Is this the most hateful election EVER?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hal84

As I watch FoxNews and MSNBC I don't see repectful disagreements against the canidate they don't agree with, as Jon Stewart has pointed out the right have made Obama into something that he isn't, they have taken their disapproval of him into something that can only be called obsession level.

Now the left have taken Romney and made him into someone more greedy, more mean, more evil than The Grinch (Before he had his heart grow 3 times) Al Capone (Before he got the STD) and Adolph Eickman! The attacks against Romney don't just stop at him but have gone back to his years in college, did he abuse a dog? and his WIFES MS! (The last is just wrong and distrubing and to attack a person with MS is wrong and if you can't see the difference between objecting to someones persaonlity and attacking a life-aleting condition than you have something wrong with you.) Some on the left in the news mostly Rev. Al Sharpton has suggested anyone who disagrees with Obama may be a racist.

What I'm saying is after watching Ron Reagan on Hardball suggesteing that we shouldn't engage the numbers (Really why not, I mean engage them I suck at math and even I'm confused and I'm pretty sure exponents aren't invovled!) but attack the man! And listen to the nut jobs on the right and they are obessive about Obama this race seems different.

Is this the most hateful race that you have ever seen?

Latest posts

Back