• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It's been a while, have a few questions.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lewrs

Hello FA/BBW/BHM community.

I have returned to this community as my life as a FA is getting pretty lonely again :blush:

I've always struggled being a FA due to social stigma and whatever but a couple of years ago got my first proper GF. We had a great time as we were both virgins and learning from each other. I even felt good as we both had problems emotionally and had hard lives yet I felt we were helping each other out.

Things changed quickly however and problems started appearing. The first major problem is that I'm shy and don't display much affection in public (Long story for why but that's just me) she took it as me being embarrassed to be with her but that's wasn't the case. I was stressed for a lot of reasons last Christmas as my life was falling apart. I lost my job and was supporting us financially as well as supporting her emotionally without getting any myself so eventually our relationship fell apart.

A year has passed and now the loneliness is setting in. She has a new boyfriend now but we are on good terms (I genuinely am happy that I gave her confidence and set her on a better path). I however have had a bad year and not really done much and feel I need someone to give me strength again (Not that I've been looking hard).

So I have a few questions.

Firstly Is it not ok that I don't go over the top when it comes to public affection? Like I'm not like that with my Friends and Family too it's just who I am. I more than make up for it when I'm in private with people :wubu:

Second how should I move on from this? I feel trapped. My social life atm is a disaster, I have a low paying temporary job and feel I need someone to help my get through this but at the same time I won't get anyone till I get through this. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back