• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It's in the genes, suggests Czech transsexual 'family'

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
I'm going to repost the entire text of this story and add a link at the bottom. I don't want the story to get lost to the mists of time and dead links.

PRAGUE (AFP) – Dominik was a woman, Andrea was a man, and now after switching their genders they are a couple watching the son Dominik gave birth to, turn into a woman.

Fifteen years ago, Ilona Tomeckova, a woman living in eastern Czech Republic, left her husband and young son to move to Prague and become Dominik Sejda, a man, Czech Television said in a report on its website Tuesday.

After becoming a man, Dominik found it hard to find a partner for years, but two years ago he met Andrea Kajzarova, another transsexual who, before a sex change, was a man named Tomas Kajzar, a bodybuilder.

"She had a man's genitals when we met, but she had a neutral name and looked rather like a woman," Dominik told Czech TV, adding he knew about three similar couples in the Czech Republic.

"Dominik has such personal charm that I told myself after about four months: yes, this is the guy I want to spend my life with," said the tall and still powerfully-built Andrea.

After meeting Andrea, Dominik decided to resume contacts with his former family, only to learn in awe that his son Radim was in the process of turning into a girl named Viktoria.

"I found a sexologist in May, she sent me to different checks, including genetics. My diagnosis was always 'transsexual'," said Radim, whose biological mother Dominik now insists on calling her son "Viki."

"We saw each other in May when we celebrated our birthdays together. The guys there made quite a few passes at her, so she looks good," Dominik said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110104/od_afp/czechfamilymarriagesexoffbeat_20110104191720

Back