• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It's Tuesday, that means .....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saxphon

..... I'm off to 'Del Taco'

Hello board. Thought I would leave a post before going off to din din. I don't get there a lot (enough), but at Del Taco, tuesday nights, they run a special - 3 Tacos for $1.20. I have read for the longest time about people and their food exploits, and I always thought about how it would be to sit with someone that would one, encourage me, and two, do their best to keep up with me. Just yesterday, I went through 3 Big Macs at Mc D's and didn't know it until they were all gone (had to check the boxes - didn't know I ate all three).

Well, back to this evening. I usually have 18 to 20 tacos in one setting. Oh yeah, and something to drink. Not sure if I'll have their 'messy' Nacho plate too - I am kinda hungry. I'll post later on how many Tacos met their demise this evening.

Ciao (Chow).

Saxphon

Latest posts

Back