• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ivy^2 - Forgotten_Futures - {~BBW, ~BHM, Eating, ~~WG, ~Sex}

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgotten_Futures

~BBW, ~BHM, Eating, ~MWG

IVY - Version 2
by Forgotten Futures

[This is a bit of an alternate storyline I ended up writing around the "Ivy - Version 1" story I have up in another thread. I seem to be stuck in a loop of writing mutual gain stories where the characters get more than just plump, so I felt it would be a shame not to post this as well.]

This picks up right after my first post in "Ivy", right in place of the second post on that story.

[POV: Ivy]

It's been a crazy week. If I hadn't done it myself, I'd never have believed a single person could eat so much, and gain so much! I must be crazy, I mean, here I am stuffing myself, and enjoying it, and gaining weight, which any sane girl never looks forward to, and being happy about it.

Thank goodness my parents haven't questioned all this eating; I think perhaps they're happy to see me showing an appetite for a change. My mom's actually been asking me if I want seconds, and thirds, and even fourths, at dinner every night. And it seems there's always some kind of dessert available; even if I'm already stuffed to the gills she'll ask if I want some, and I'll smile weakly and go for the gold.

Then again, mom always was the kind of person to take pride in good eating; she must be at least 400 pounds these days! Dad's almost as fat! The way they're acting, it's as though they're proud I'm gaining weight. It's weird, but I welcome the support, even if it doesn't make much sense.

[POV: Seth]

After a good ten minutes I came back to the den to find Ivy leaning back on the couch, one hand on her distended belly, rubbing it gently.

"Enjoy yourself?" she asked, almost as though she knew without a doubt exactly what I'd been doing in the bathroom.

"Oh, yes, of course, nothing like unloading to make you feel better."

She gigled at my reply, then patted the couch next to her, indicating I should take a seat.

I walked over and sat down to find a strange lump under me. I stood back up, and held up a chocolate chip cookie that somehow landed on the couch earlier.

"Oh, thanks!" Ivy said, grabbing the cookie and shoving it in her mouth, whole, like some little piggish fat girl. Her face was glowing in a way it never had, and she smiled as she sucked tiny crumbs off her fingers. It was all too surreal for me. I began backing away from her.

"Is something wrong? Seth? " she exclaimed "Seth?!"

I couldn't take it any more. Whatever her reasons, I just couldn't make myself say how I felt. I had to get out of there. I practically ran out the door and sped away, leaving Ivy on the steps calling after me.

[POV: Ivy]

He ran out on me! Seth completely ran out on me! I can't believe him, how could he do this to me? He tells me he loves me, even though I'm skinny. So I try and become something he can love more, and he leaves me! What the heck is this?!

It was a few days later and Ivy was still puzzling over the events of the other day. She sat at her computer, surfing the web and working her way through a platter of bacon strips her mom had made for her.

Whatever the problem with Seth she was really enjoying this whole eating thing. She rubbed her belly, a layer of softness over a tight sphere of food filled goodness. At the rate she was going, she was gaining a pound or two a day. On her short, 4' 9" frame, that weight added up pretty quickly. Already her size 2 jeans had gotten painfully tight, and she'd had to go out and buy size 4's.

She picked up sizes up through 10 while she was at it, somehow anticipating their impending use. She also grabbed some larger tops, although she figured they'd last longer. She had never been very well endowed in her chest, and most of her shirts left her belly exposed anyhow.

She had to say, three of the best things about this new weight were her ass, hips, and thighs. All three had gotten most of the weight, after her belly had gained enough to perch on top of her waistbands. She actually had some roundness to her butt, and her hips were wider and her thighs thicker and juicier.

"I'll show him!," she thoughht, ""I'll give him a body he can't refuse!"

Why won't she talk to me? I know I didn't react well the last time we saw each other, but I still love her. I just need to know she'll take what I have to say right!

I fretted, my cell phone in front of me. I'd been calling Ivy no less than 10 times a day for the past three weeks, leaving messages on her cell and home line, and emailing her frequently as well. She never picked up, never responded to any of my attempts at talking with her. It was as though she'd cut me out of her life.

She would never do that. She loves me. She knows I love her, too. Why couldn't I have just admitted how much she turned me on?!

[/I][POV: Ivy]

Ivy sat at her desk, working her way through a large deli sandwich. Having spent a month of hardcore eating to build herself up, her appetite had become unbelieveably huge. She'd already finished two sandwiches, and she had three more at hand... just in case. She rubbed her belly knowingly. She'd find a way to eat all six, and still have room for more!

"Tomorrow I'll go shopping. Then, Seth can see the girl I've become!" she thought. And what a sight she was. Having porked her way up from her original weight of 80 pounds to a deliciously plump 140, she was ready to face her boyfriend, assuming he was ready to face her. She wiggled her ass around in her desk chair, carressed her soft pot belly.

"Soon." she thought, "Soon."

Ivy finally returned one of my calls. She told me she wants to see me at her house tomorrow. She made it clear that if I leave this time, she'll find a man who can appreciate her for the girl she really is.

That stung me. I love her dearly, surely she knew that by now, if not before. If I didn't appreciate her, would I have tried so hard to get her back again?

I sighed and stuck my hand back in the pack of cookies on the bed next to me, pulling my hand out and popping the contents in my mouth. The month without Ivy had led me into a deep depression, and I found myself wanting to do little productive stuff. As a direct result, I'd begun eating more, eventually building up my appetite. Since junk food and microwave meals were always the most handy, I went through them like a fish goes through water.

Before Ivy had stopped seeing me, I'd weighed 180 pounds. I was tall, so it didn't show poorly, but I'd had a little bit of a belly and I wasn't as tone as I'd have liked. Now, however, my weight had climbed to 200. I was wearing 36 inch-waist jeans, and my belly actually bulged over my pants even when it was empty and I was standing. I knew I'd become a bit of a pig, just like Ivy, but I didn't care enough to stop. If Ivy said something about it I would cut back right away, but unless she did I saw no reason for me to cease my newfound habit.

The time finally came for me to go to her house. I steeled myself at the door, not sure just what I would see, and rang the bell.

Ivy opened the door and my jaw dropped. She looked like she'd almost doubled her weight, and it showed. Nicely. Her hips, formerly rather narrow, were now wide enough to strain her hip huggers, with sexy, rubbery love handles bulging out to the sides, ignoring gravity. In front, her belly had formed a soft ledge of fat, sticking out a few inches and obscuring the button and zipper of her pants. Her thighs had plumped up nicely, and it looked like I could actually SEE her ass over her shoulder. Her breasts, while still disproportionately small, looked to be in the large B cup range, and tested the strength of her tank top, which didn't even try to cover her belly.

She placed a black-gauntletted hand on my belly, her first three fingers feeling about the underside of the soft roll there. "Well, looks like I'm not the only one enjoying my food."

Her smile lit up the room. Her face hadn't changed much, aside from losing it's painful angularity and becoming a bit more rounded. She'd grown her hair out a bit, so it rested on her newly thicker shoulders.

"Come on in. We need to talk."

I didn't hesitate; I'd gladly eat 'till I was almost dead if it'd let me keep this sexy beast by my side. She had me sit at the kitchen table, and then set about fixing us some sandwiches. I watched happily as her lower half bounced its way around, particularly her butt. It was big, round, two fleshy basketballs stuck to her backside.

Finally she set a loaded platter down; unthinkingly, I beat her to taking a sandwich and dug in hungrily, prompting a chuckle from her. "Like what you saw?" I nodded, my mouth full of food.

"Yes." I got out between bites.

She sat down and dug into her own sandwich.

Latest posts

Back