• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jeans Help! Size 28/30/32

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
hey ladies!

hopefully some of you can help me out. i'm looking for new jeans. i went to lane bryant today and tried on their 28s which kinda fit, but were mostly a bit too tight for my liking.

i am on the avenue's website and according to their size chart a size 32 fits a 50.5 inch waist and 61 inch hips. i have a 53 or 54 inch waist and 63 or 64 inch hips. is this chart accurate or is there a lot of stretch to the pants? if not, where the hell can i get some comfy jeans that will fit? i am pretty much clueless.

i also looked at old navy online and according to their size chart their 30 will fit a 53 or 54ish inch waist and 63 inch hips, but when I used to buy jeans from them before, they were HORRIBLE. they'd chafe my thighs and were uncomfortable as all hell. has this changed at all?

where else should i be looking? any help would be very much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back