• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jenna 9: Holiday Cheer - By Id (~BBW, Romance, Foreplay, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Id

BBW, Romance, Foreplay, ~SWG - Tom and Jenna enjoy Christmas together, with a couple of cameos from familiar faces.

Jenna 9: Holiday Cheer
By Id

(Click here for prior chapter)

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” sang the local radio station that every year from the day after Thanksgiving through Christmas day converted itself to Christmas songs all day every day.

Jenna had just arrived at the mall. She was going to meet up with Chelsea and Tara to do her Christmas shopping. Jenna reflected on the fact that it had been at this very mall where her near-disaster with Tina and Kelli had occurred at the beginning of the school year. Since then, Jenna’s circle of friends had changed drastically. In former times Jenna would have prowled the mall with other beauties not just to shop but to see and be seen. Now she was going with people that she considered true friends, not artificial airheads who were just trying to climb the social ladder. Rather than worrying about what hot boys she might meet at the mall, Jenna was just glad to be able to have a nice afternoon with good friends.

The mall was decked out in all of its holiday finest with every store boasting some sort of decoration, whether it be garland, lights, or wreaths. Holiday music wafted throughout the entire mall. Though for some the Christmas finery might ring hollow considering the sunny California day that permeated the outdoor mall, for Jenna this was much of her Christmas experience. After strolling through part of the mall, Jenna met Tara and Chelsea outside of American Eagle.

“Hey Jenna,” Chelsea said.

“Good to see you both. Hope you haven’t been waiting long,” Jenna said. She was dressed in jeans that hugged all her curves and a festive red sweater that obscured Jenna’s growing bulk to a small degree. It was impossible to hide all of Jenna’s burgeoning belly, but the sweater did minimize its appearance. The cooler winter air had caused Jenna’s cheeks to become rosy, and she’d taken the step of braiding her hair that morning, which drew attention to how round her face had become. Indeed, ever since Thanksgiving Jenna had been munching on delicious holiday chocolates that were omnipresent in her house.

Tara was wearing a long sleeved shirt that buttoned up the front. Her impressive belly stretched the bottom buttons just enough to be noticeable and above that her breasts pressed up against the material, demanding attention. Her khaki pants helped to make her hips and legs look a bit thinner, but not much. In fact, if anything her pants were a bit too small as they were giving Tara a rather noticeable muffin top.

Chelsea was wearing jeans as well and a faded blue track jacket. Her breasts jutted out beneath the jacket and her belly stretched the bottom of the jacket visibly. Her butt filled out the seat of her jeans and her round hips were smooth and natural. Next to her two friends, pudgy Chelsea looked thin. However, comparing weight was the furthest thing from anybody’s mind right now. They just wanted to get shopping. The trio began browsing through American Eagle, chatting as they went.

“So, Chelsea, how are things with you and Ross?” Tara asked.

Chelsea shrugged her shoulders as she flipped through a rack. “Well enough. We’ve sort of had a couple of bumps lately.”

“Really? Is everything okay?” Jenna asked worriedly.

“Yeah, it’s okay. It’s a relationship. It takes work,” Chelsea said, “If it didn’t have its rough spots, it wouldn’t be worth it.”

“You don’t sound like it’s okay,” Jenna said, “Are you sure that everything’s okay?”

Chelsea smiled. “Don’t worry about it. I’ll be all right. Say, Tara, what are you looking for? Anything for Liam? I bet he’d look good in a polo shirt or something like that.”

“Oh, no, I’m just sort of browsing for myself…just in case I need more Christmas gift ideas,” Tara said, though there was the barest hint in her voice that perhaps .

“Not a bad move. What are you getting Liam?” Jenna asked.

Tara didn’t say anything for a moment as she flipped through a couple shirts. “I’ve already picked up a gift for him. What are you getting Tom?”

“I don’t know…I was thinking maybe some nice shirts or something. Polo shirts could be good now that you mention them, Chesea,” Jenna said thinking out loud.

“I just think boys look nice in polo shirts,” Chelsea said with a sheepish smile.

“Well they do…I’m thinking something in stripes,” Jenna said as she browsed through the store.

“Stripes? Really?” Tara said.

“Oh yeah. I can just see Tom right now in it,” Jenna said closing her eyes, “He looks so fine…”

Chelsea gave Jenna a playful shove. “Keep your thoughts to yourself or else everybody’ll stare at you like you’re weird or something.”

“Too bad she is weird,” Tara said with a smile.

“You’re just both jealous I have a highly active imagination,” Jenna said, continuing the jest, but then changed tone completely, “Oh wow! Look at that shirt. It’s soooooo cute!”

The trio came out of Hollister after making their final purchases. Jenna finally found some shirts for Tom there that she liked. Not only did they look good, but all of Hollister’s clothing smelled so good. Jenna was going to enjoy just having them around until she had to wrap them up and give it to Tom.

Tara had bought a few gifts for family members and Chelsea found some very nice jeans for Ross. As they all walked down the garland-decked concourse of the mall, all three stopped and started sniffing, struck by a certain aroma in the air. It didn’t take long for the three to track down the source of their enchantment.

The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory was a chain of chocolate stores found in shopping centers all over America. It was a highly successful chain on the whole, and they made excellent chocolate. The smells wafting from inside were too much for the three tubby girls to resist. They instantly succumbed to the temptation and made a beeline for the store. In every direction were delicious treats, almost more than they could handle. In fact, there were too many treats for them. Each girl wanted four things at once and were always changing their mind.

“Oh wow, doesn’t that look good?”, “That looks so delicious!”, and “I’ve got to get that!” were all common exclamations. They were forced to make a decision by virtue of the fact that the longer they stood in the store, the hungrier and more anxious to indulge they got. It was Chelsea who suggested they just get a box of chocolate and split it between themselves. Unable to make any decisions about what they wanted, Tara and Jenna agreed to the idea, eager to just indulge.

Immediately after purchase the three scurried out and sat down on the nearest bench. They nearly ripped the box open and began to eagerly grab pieces of chocolate out of the box. After a long day of shopping, Jenna reveled in the chocolate melting on her tongue, releasing serotonin in her brain and resulting in the intense pleasure that Jenna knew and loved.

Beside her, Tara and Chelsea each deftly plucked pieces of chocolate from the box, experiencing much the same sensation as their blonde counterpart. More than a few passers-by quizzically looked at the three plump teenage girls as they wolfed down the chocolates, but went on their way. For their part, Jenna, Chelsea, and Tara were all oblivious to everything but the wonderful chocolate.

Whereas Jenna had once upon a time kicked herself about indulging in a gooey Cinnabon on an earlier trip to the mall, she now had no second thoughts about eating a third of a box of chocolates. No one reason could be said to accurately account for the change, but the combination of a few different reasons formed the most likely explanation. First of all, the fact that Jenna was indulging with friends helped to take her mind off of the fact that she was scarfing down extremely fattening chocolate. If she’d been alone, eating that much chocolate would have been much more depressing.

Furthermore, back then Jenna had been confused about her feelings towards Tom. After Thanksgiving, Jenna had no doubt of Tom’s affection for her. It lifted her entire existence more than she knew, for Jenna never thought that her relationship with Tom was why she didn’t have a second thought about gobbling over five ounces of chocolate in one sitting. Perhaps Jenna had just adjusted to eating so much it was no longer out of the ordinary for her. Maybe Jenna didn’t even care anymore.

The trio completely polished off the chocolate and sat back contentedly after their snack. They’d each gotten a candy cane in true holiday spirit and were now indulging in a minty finishing touch to their afternoon snack.

“That was such a good idea. And not just because I thought of it,” Chelsea said as she sucked on her candy cane.

“Agreed,” Tara said.

“I should hang out with you guys more often,” Jenna chimed in.

“Shouldn’t have said that. Coach’ll probably have us practicing twice as much for the Nereid Invitational,” Tara said.

Jenna and Chelsea groaned. “Is it that time of year?” Jenna asked morosely.

“Yeah,” Tara said.

All three sighed. Tara was right. If the Nereid Invitational was coming up, then Coach would be sure to put them through much more practice. It wasn’t that any of the three minded the physical exercise (well, to a certain point anyways), it was just that practice took up so much of their free time it was annoying.

Chelsea looked at her watch. “I think I’d better get home soon.”

“Yeah, me too,” Jenna said.

The three parted and each headed their separate ways. Jenna got back to her car and put her bags in the back seat. As she started the car, the Christmas radio station came on again and put a smile on Jenna’s face.

“Angels we have heard on high…” the radio sang out.

Though she didn’t quite know why, the only thing Jenna could think of while she drove home was gingerbread houses and sugar cookies.

Jenna and Tom’s relationship absolutely blossomed during the holiday season. They did all sorts of things together like help decorate one another’s Christmas trees, drive around some of the neighborhoods that went all out with Christmas lights and decorations, sit at home and watch all the standard Christmas movies from the stop-motion classics like “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” to “It’s A Wonderful Life”. The combination of the holiday spirit and having someone to share it with made both Tom and Jenna positively radiant with joy.

Though she didn’t even realize it, Jenna was not only glowing these days, but growing as well. Tasty Christmas treats were ubiquitous throughout the Shcherbatsky household and they were too good to resist. Jenna would unconsciously reach for gingerbread cookies, chocolate covered marshmallow snowmen, and oodles of chocolate whenever she walked by a tray, platter, or box of goodies—and there were many such opportunities to indulge.

Needless to say, Jenna’s continued indulgences wound up going straight to her figure. As of late, Jenna’s belly had been taking the brunt of most of her weight gain. Though her exquisite hooters continued to be the foremost feature of Jenna’s physique, she was becoming increasingly flabby all over. Jenna’s weight was now 159 pounds, just shy of breaking through what—if Jenna had been aware of her current weight—would have seemed like some sort of barrier. To weigh more than 160 pounds would feel like she had passed into some new category of fatness.

However, to just look at Jenna that seemed to be the case. After all, chubby no longer applied to the blonde. Plump was even beginning to sound a little too generous. Jenna Shcherbatsky was outright fat, though certainly not yet corpulent—to most people at least. Obese she certainly was not, but if Jenna took a good hard look in the mirror she might have been tempted to brand herself as such based on the striking comparison between her size at the beginning of the school year and her current size.

But Jenna never did look hard in the mirror. Sure, she looked in the mirror to make sure she looked good enough for school or for her date with Tom, but never did she truly scrutinize her appearance. Jenna knew she was heavier, but not how much. Jenna didn’t even want to know anymore. Whether this was a psychological defense that she had unwittingly erected or a purposeful desire to keep from owning up to the truth of the situation cannot be said. More likely, Jenna simply did not care like she once had. The increasing affection she received from Tom likely made all other considerations regarding her self-image irrelevant. Maybe it was all three. But ultimately, it didn’t matter. Jenna wasn’t plagued by her weight because she literally didn’t even think about it.

In the locker room before and after water polo practice, Jenna wasn’t embarrassed to undress in front of the other girls like she had been a couple months ago. Then, she’d been embarrassed about her size because Jenna acutely felt the fact that she was fat where she’d once been slim. The pain of having supposedly fallen from some pinnacle of beauty to a lesser state of being had been very real for Jenna.

Now, after living with her weight for a couple months and becoming involved in a relationship with Tom, Jenna didn’t experience the same anxiety she once did. Like Tara and Tina, both big girls in their own right, Jenna twittered away over all sorts of gossip in various states of undress that revealed plenty of flabby flesh with the girls as freely as if they were as slim as Morgan.

In short, Jenna didn’t think about her weight ever. This meant she ate what she wanted when she wanted it (which was nearly all the time) without a second thought and Jenna was as bubbly as she’d been before she’d gained weight, though now lacking the mean streak that came with the competition of high school’s upper echelons. In short, Jenna was happy, and that was all that mattered.

For Tom, he couldn’t explain why he was so ardent in his feelings for Jenna. Ever since Thanksgiving, it was as if he crossed another threshold, just like he’d done at the beach and then again at In-N-Out Burger. Tom couldn’t keep his hands off Jenna, no matter whether they were in public or alone. Every time he looked at Jenna, he burned with desire for her. Every curve was enticing, every jiggle exciting. Whenever he was with Jenna, Tom was so incredibly happy that it felt too good to be true. Jenna seemed to literally be radiant whenever she smiled at Tom, and it melted his heart. Sometimes she’d look at him and he would become breathless. It was everything he’d ever hoped for, everything he’d dreamed of for years.

And yet whenever Tom would be alone, he would feel lost in a storm of uncertainty. All of a sudden he would be assailed by that nagging question: why was he attracted to Jenna? From that question stemmed more than enough problems to keep Tom’s head spinning. Jenna was fat. Fat girls weren’t attractive. Well, at least they weren’t supposed to be. But Jenna was attractive. So what was going on here? What did this say about him? Isn’t it weird to be attracted to a fat girl? Didn’t that mean he was weird? Wasn’t it weirder still that he was so uncontrollably attracted to Jenna? Fat people were something to make jokes about, not find incredibly sexy and gorgeous. But for Tom there was nothing funny about Jenna—there was only an immense passion that he couldn’t—and didn’t want to—rein in.

This didn’t even touch on the question of what Tom should tell Jenna. She’d noticed he had been more than a little frisky lately and had asked about it a couple times (though hardly disapprovingly). Tom was more than a little nervous about telling Jenna the real reason, so he’d rattled off the first generic answer that came to his mind like, “I notice your beauty more and more every day.”

These answers thus far had satisfied Jenna, but Tom felt wrong about not telling her why he all of a sudden found her more beautiful. And still, he was scared stiff of telling her. What woman would ever want to hear, “Hey baby, you’re fat, but don’t worry, I think it’s hot”?

But, beneath all of these whirling questions, uncertainties, and anxieties, Tom was sure of one thing: he loved Jenna. He still couldn’t explain why he did, but he knew that he did, and that was more important than anything else. Something deep inside Tom told him that because he loved Jenna so much, it would all work out somehow, that his deep affection for Jenna would trump all else. Even so, the thought of facing the issue was one that Tom didn’t dwell on long.

Jenna and Tom spent Christmas with their families and decided not to try and break away from their respective celebrations to see one another. Instead, they’d decided they would meet the day afterwards to exchange gifts and have their own private Christmas at Tom’s house. Jenna came over before noon on December 26. Tom opened the door, delighted to see his girlfriend.

“Happy Boxing Day,” Jenna said, extending a wrapped package in both hands towards Tom, “I got you a box.”

“Thanks,” Tom said as he took the box and Jenna stepped inside. He gave her a kiss. “Merry Christmas.”

“Yesterday was Christmas, silly,” Jenna said, “Today’s Boxing Day. I already told you that.”

“Oh.” Tom kissed Jenna again. “Happy Boxing Day.”

“Isn’t today something else too?” Jenna asked with a smile.

Tom kissed Jenna again. “Happy un-birthday.”

Jenna laughed. At that point Jenna the Golden Retriever trotted up, wagging her tail. Jenna the human petted the dog on the head. “Merry Christmas to you too girl.”

“Come on, I want to open my present,” Tom said taking his girlfriend by the hand and dragging her to the family room.

“You know, giving is better than receiving,” Jenna said as she allowed Tom to lead her into the family room, hung with garland and dominated by a richly decorated Christmas tree.

“I’m glad you think so,” Tom said as he tore open his gift. He opened the box and took out his striped rugby shirts from Hollister. “These are really nice shirts. They’re so soft!”

“And they smell sooooo good!” Jenna said, “Seriously, go as long as you can without washing them. I swear they dunk them in their cologne or something like that.”

“Now I have this fear that if I wear one of them with you around you’ll suddenly start sniffing me all the time,” Tom said.

“It’s a definite possibility. That’ll just be another mark of similarity between me and the other Jenna,” Jenna admitted.

Tom then took out a box and handed it to Jenna. “Merry Christmas Jenna.”

Jenna eagerly opened it and pulled out a beige turtleneck sweater. “It’s a lovely sweater! I like it.” Jenna rubbed it gently against her cheek. “It’s so soft too!”

“I knit it myself,” Tom said.

“Really?” Jenna exclaimed.

“No, but I thought that sounded nice,” Tom said, “and since sweaters are something that you get from an aunt you haven’t seen years, I thought you should get something else.”

Tom handed Jenna a long box. He was slightly nervous about giving it to Jenna, but he thought she’d like it. He just hoped she wouldn’t draw the wrong conclusions from it.

Jenna knew the wrapping instantly and she tore it off to discover, as expected, a box of See’s Chocolates, a California specialty.

“You really shouldn’t have, Tom…” Jenna said as she opened the box and popped a chocolate into her mouth. After she’d eaten the delicious nugget of sweetness Jenna said, “…but you should have.”

“I thought you might like it,” Tom said, relieved that Jenna didn’t seem to read into his gift of chocolate that she was becoming a glutton for food or anything like that.

Jenna stood. “Come on, I want to see you in your new shirts!”

“All right, but only if you try on your sweater,” Tom said.

The pair headed upstairs. Tom changed into his new blue and white striped rugby shirt while Jenna pulled on her sweater. They surveyed one another.

“I think it makes you look rugged, handsome, and trendy,” Jenna said. She leaned in closer to Tom and smelled his shirt. “Mmmm…and you smell great.”

“You know, I’ve always thought that girls look very nice in turtleneck sweaters, but you take them to a whole new level,” Tom said as he sized up Jenna. The sweater, by covering her neck, drew a lot of attention to Jenna’s ever-rounder face, framed by her golden hair. The sweater was also somewhat stretchy in its knit, and perhaps just a smidge too small. As a result, the sweater smoothly rolled over all of Jenna’s curves while still completely covering them. Her breasts were caressed by the soft beige threads and her belly bulged within the confines of the sweater. Tom thought that Jenna had never looked better than she did in that sweater.

“You know, I feel badly I only got you one thing and you got me two things,” Jenna said.

“But you got me two shirts,” Tom said.

“But it was like I only got you one thing,” Jenna said. She tapped her chin with one finger. “I know…” Jenna gave Tom a shove so that he fell back onto his bed. She then lay down on top of Tom and gave him a good kiss.

“I think—you need a cold weather—survival course,” Jenna said between kisses as she and Tom embraced.

“What’s—the first lesson?” Tom asked breathlessly.

“Only one lesson—when necessary—shared—bodily—warmth,” Jenna replied.

With that, the pair got down to business and made out. It didn’t take long for either’s hands to start wandering to further enjoy the event. Jenna had worked one of her hands up underneath Tom’s shirt and was enjoying running her hand over his chest. She was also particularly enjoying Tom’s quickly growing arousal, pressed against her body. Tom, however, didn’t give free rein to his desire, though every fiber of his body urged him not to.

Tom wanted to fondle and grab Jenna everywhere he could, especially around her belly, hips, and breasts, the three major concentrations of Jenna’s adipose. Even the thought of Jenna’s flabby, jiggling thighs was tantalizing for Tom, though they were out of his reach. Tom knew that if he let go of himself entirely, Jenna would get suspicious of the true source of his feelings. It was better to just hold back.

However, Jenna had made out with enough boys to know when somebody was holding back, and she could tell that Tom was.

“Don’t worry,” she breathed in Tom’s ear, “Just do it. I want you to. I need you to.”

Tom wasn’t sure if he and Jenna were on the same page in this matter, but he decided the time for caring about that had passed. Tom gingerly placed both his hands on Jenna’s soft ass and began to squeeze, gently at first and then more firmly.

“Yesssss…” Jenna sighed. It was wonderful to feel Tom’s hands on her body, even better than it felt for her to explore his.

Encouraged by this, Tom continued his exploration. Jenna’s love handles were too enticing to pass up. He ran his hands over them and then to Jenna’s belly, which pressed up against him. Her sweater had ridden up to reveal her soft, malleable gut. Tom fondled it, squeezed it, and indulged himself to the fullest extent. He then began to work his way up Jenna’s ample abdomen.

“Yes, yes,” Jenna breathed excitedly, “Don’t worry. Do it.”

On this point there was no ambiguity between Tom and Jenna at all. Tom cupped Jenna’s gigantic melons in his hands, a pleasure that a great many men at RFK High would have gladly paid money for. Tom squeezed gently, eliciting a moan from Jenna, who was now kissing Tom in a frenzy everywhere she could. Her breasts had a pleasing heaviness in Tom’s hands. He never wanted to let go.

Eventually Jenna rolled off of Tom and the two lay side by side on Tom’s bed, panting. They each turned their heads, sharing the same pillow, to look at one another and smiled. Tom took Jenna’s hand and held it. She smiled.

“Have fun?” Jenna asked.

“Oh yeah,” Tom said, “Great Christmas gift, dear.” He gave Jenna a quick kiss on the cheek.

“I’m glad you liked it,” Jenna said.

“I think the shirt’s going to be a great addition to my wardrobe,” Tom said with a smile to show he was joking.

Jenna grabbed a pillow and hit Tom with it. “That’s what you get for being a smartass.”

“Oh really?” Tom said, grabbing a pillow himself, “I don’t think I can sit here and take that.”

Tom and Jenna each rolled off opposite sides of the bed, poised with a pillow in hand. They each sized one another up and then began flailing away at the other with their pillows in a good old fashioned pillow fight. They laughed as they landed blow after blow on each other. After taking a pillow to the mouth, Jenna said, “I surrender! Claim your prize, conqueror.”

“Don’t mind if I do,” Tom said, dropping his pillow and taking Jenna by the waist. “You know what?”

“What?”

“All this excitement has got me tired out. Mind if we just sit for a while?”

“That’d be lovely,” Jenna said. In actuality, just being with Tom was lovely for Jenna. She didn’t care much what they did as long as they were together.

They settled down on Tom’s bed again, this time with Tom’s arm around Jenna. He resisted the temptation to squeeze one of Jenna’s rolls even though he was perfectly positioned to do so. A move that blatant would surely draw Jenna’s attention and there was the chance in the excitement of making out she hadn’t noticed how intensely Tom was enjoying her flabby gut. Jenna bent over the side of the bed and grabbed her box of See’s chocolates.

“Mind if I have a few? I’ll probably get crumbs all over your bed,” Jenna said.

“Usually I’d say no, but since it’s you, I can’t resist,” Tom said.

Jenna smiled at Tom before selecting a chocolate and eating it. After that came another and then another and another. Jenna became so caught up in eating chocolate she nearly forgot that Tom was even there. The sweet chocolate melted so delightfully in her mouth that it transported Jenna to an Elysian plane. For his part, Tom was just as enraptured. For the first time, watching Jenna eat was engrossing. He couldn’t get enough of it. It was so incredibly sexy. Tom wanted to feed Jenna himself. Every bite, every mouthful, every motion of her jaw made Tom more and more ablaze with passion. Tom had the urge to rub Jenna’s belly as she ate, as if to increase her capacity.

Eventually, Jenna realized she’d eaten a good deal of chocolates and decided to stop for the moment. Secretly, she was somewhat dismayed because she still could have had a few more (and probably a few more after that), but she didn’t want to be a total pig in front of Tom. Tom too was sad to see Jenna put the chocolates away, but wasn’t about to say anything for fear of alarming Jenna.

The pair spent some more time with one another before Jenna went home, pleased with her new sweater and her chocolates. “Merry Christmas, baby,” Jenna said as they reluctantly parted.

“Happy Boxing Day, dear,” Tom replied.

Afterwards, Tom reflected on the events of the day.

First I find Jenna hot because she’s fat. Now I get turned on by her eating. What’s going on with me? Where is this coming from? I’ve never found fat girls attractive! And what’s sexy about eating? Nothing!…Oh, who are you kidding. That was one of the hottest things you’d ever seen. Jenna shoveling those chocolates into her mouth like she hadn’t eaten in days. It was breathtaking. I barely know what I even think about Jenna being fat. It’s so exciting, but I’m not supposed to find it attractive.

All of that aside, what am I supposed to do? As much as I want to say something to Jenna, I don’t dare to. She’d be freaked out if I told her I thought she looked good fat. She’d dump me in an instant. I’d lose everything that we have, and I don’t know what I’d do if I did. But how can I keep this up? I might have already tipped my hand to Jenna and she’ll start asking questions I don’t know how to answer.

Now I know why people say relationships take so much work.

Jenna also had quite a bit of thinking to do herself.

I’ve eaten enough chocolate recently to feed Rhode Island and I still can’t get enough of it. It just tastes so good I can’t seem to help myself. Even though I’d had a quarter of the box that Tom gave me, I still wanted more. What’s wrong with me? And yet, how can something so good be wrong?

And that doesn’t even begin to touch on how I could tell Tom any of this.

“Hi baby. Have I mentioned how much I love to eat?” That’s just the way to a man’s heart—tell him you’re a total pig. And he’s been so much more affectionate and physical lately. I love it so much, I don’t want to lose it. But he’s got to have noticed how fat I’ve gotten. There’s no way he could have missed it, especially after today. Maybe he’s just ignoring it because he likes me so much. I don’t want to broach the issue. Tom’s the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me, but if I don’t figure things out soon, I could lose him. I don’t know how I could handle that.

Why does this have to be so confusing! Man, trying to figure out stuff like this makes me hungry and those chocolates sound so good right now…

(Click here for next chapter)

Latest posts

Back