• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jill's Story - by Karl (~BBW, Intrigue, Eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karl

~BBW, Intrigue Eating, ~SWG - Story of a young woman

Jill’s Story
By Karl

Jill was an 18 year old good looking girl. She had a body to die for although she was not very sporty and did not exercise a lot. Her weight fluctuated between 115 and 120 pounds. She was still living at home and planned to go to college after a small break. She needed to earn some money to finance her studies. Living at home was nice because her mum made all the cooking and she was a good cook. It was important for her mum that everything on the plate vanished and she was pretty strict with eating rules. It was very important for her mum that the family eats together at least once a day.

Jill’s mum worked in a bakery and was pretty plump. She often brought some things from the bakery with her which she consumed alone most of the time. Jill hardly ever touched that kind of food and Jill’s father did not like sweets.

Jill started looking for a job. After a while started working in a restaurant called Joe’s. It was an average job but she needed to money. Her boss Joe actually was a big man and all the employees were a little afraid of him. He was not a bad man but you better do what he says. However he granted them free food and beverage as part of their salary. The cooks always had something which needed to be eaten and so the staff always got something to eat. In Joe’s eyes it was a good sign for the customers to see that the staff was eating the same food too and so the girls had to eat what they were served. It was an Italian restaurant but also offered burgers and American food.

So on her first day Joe just told her to watch and learn. Jill sat down at the bar and looked at the waitresses and the cook. All of them were chubby if not fat but very nice. After one hour Joe placed fried eggs and a muffin in front of her and said that a waitress mixed up an order and she should eat that.

“I already had breakfast at home” Jill said but regretted immediately as Joe just raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

Jill started with the eggs and the food was actually very good. After she finished the looked at the waitresses again and tried to learn. It was not a very difficult task and soon she tried to talk to the waitresses Claire and Maggy. But somehow they did not seem to like her and they did not talk to her much.

At lunchtime she was served a big burger with fries and a coke. She was not hungry at all but started slowly as she did not want to get in trouble with her boss. She managed to eat everything but was stuffed afterwards. Her stomach was not used to so much food. She did not have burgers very often. The afternoon was pretty boring. She just sat there and watched.

She offered help and sometimes cleaned a table or delivered an order. Claire and Maggy liked that a lot and so did her boss.

At five Joe said:
“Good first day for you. I see you learn quickly. You will work full tomorrow. The girls will be thankful for your help. Here for you.”

He placed a big portion of spaghetti in front of her and she ate it as she was happy with Joe’s statement. After she finished she said good-bye to everyone and left.

“Nice girl” Maggy said.

“Yes but so skinny. I feel fat next to her.” Claire said.

“This will change and we will take care of it.” Maggy said smiling.

Claire just nodded grinning.

At home her mother was preparing dinner for the family. Jill was still stuffed but sat down at the dinner table. Jill was given a steak with French fries and a salad. She ate very slowly and it was hard to finish. Dessert was a piece of apple pie which clearly brought her into trouble. She hardly managed to finish it. Before she went to bed she told her mother not to have any breakfast in the morning as she expected to get breakfast at Joe’s again. She went to bed stuffed.

As she woke up in the morning she felt surprisingly hungry and as expected she got a breakfast from Joe – again fried eggs and a muffin accompanied with coke and coffee. It was not a very busy day at Joe’s and Jill had not a lot to do. She took a closer look on Maggy and Claire and thought that both must weigh more than 250 pounds. Somehow the girls still looked good in her eyes. The girls even had time to chat a little bit and Jill got the feeling they might finally start to like her. At lunch time the girls were given fettuccine Alfredo and Claire and Jill started to eat whilst Maggy had to get along with the service alone. Claire said to Jill:

“I would like to lose some weight and watch my food. I don’t know how I can do that as Joe wants us to eat everything.”

“Well I think I can try to help you and eat it for you.” Jill answered.

“That would really help me a lot. Here you go.” She pushed the plate to Jill and went back to work.

Jill made it through her first plate and felt full. She started with the second one as Maggy joined her. Maggy talked to her and encouraged her to eat Jill’s second plate.

“You know I think it is very nice from you to help Claire.” Maggy said.

Jill felt happy after those nice words from maggy and finished Claire’s plate. She felt stuffed again and Maggy was happy that the first phase of their plan was working.

After lunch the girls had to work and somewhere in between Joe brought a big bowl of ice cream to Jill and said:

“Here try these. It’s my own creation. I plan to add an ice cream parlor to the restaurant with fine Italian ice cream.”

He looked so happy and Jill did not want to offend him and started eating the ice cream. It was the best ice cream she ever had and she finished it quickly. Maggy and Claire did of course notice that. One hour later it was dinner time and today it was pizza time. The girls shared two pizzas and tried to give Jill the main share. Maggy and Claire got up several times to deliver orders or clean tables. Jill was the only one who only ate the pizza and did not get up in between. So it happened that Jill did not notice and nearly ate a pizza on her own. She liked the food at Joe’s a lot and did not think of all the calories she was consuming.

Jill went home right before her mother served dinner. Jill sat down and ate her second dinner. It was chicken with vegetables and rice followed by more ice cream. However this ice cream was not as good as Joe’s. After dinner Jill watched TV with her dad sharing a box of chips and went to bed stuffed again. She did not eat that much before in her life: big breakfast, two lunches, ice cream, a pizza and a full dinner at home.

This went on for the next three days and Jill always had breakfast, two lunches and two dinners and some snacks in between. Over the weekend she was just sitting at home and watching TV with her dad. She found her way to the kitchen more often and ate bigger portions with her family.

On Monday Claire and Maggy pushed things a little further as Maggy told Jill that she wanted to lose some weight too. She asked Jill if she could eat her dinner at Joe’s for her. Jill hesitated but finally agreed. Jill had again a big breakfast, two lunches (spaghetti carbonara) and now two dinners (a burger and French fries each). She was really stuffed and went home. Her mum was cooking dinner and announced that it would be ready in 30 minutes.

When her mother served the food she noticed that Jill looked a little bloated but did not comment on it. She served the fish and mashed potatoes. Jill ate it but it was really hard for her. She forced down every bite and had to take the two pastries which her mom had brought from the bakery for dessert to the TV and ate them slowly.

That night she went to bed more stuffed than ever but somehow she liked the feeling of eating and being so full. The week went on with Jill having breakfast, two lunches and three dinners. She was now consuming more than double of the calories she usually had 2 weeks before. Weekend came and Jill was getting used to big amounts of food. She asked her mother for seconds at lunch and dinner and consumed nearly half a gallon of ice-cream on Saturday evening during watching TV.

Latest posts

Back