• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jill's Trip to Mexico by Mr. Monopoly (~BBW, Eating, Denial, Adventure, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Monopoly

~BBW, Eating, Adventure, ~MWG - A vacationing young lady become pretty enough for a supersized postcard, getting an exotic summer job with greater growth potential than expected.

Jill's Trip to Mexico
by Mr. Monopoly

Once there was a girl named Jill. Jill was an average girl, not too thin, not too pretty, just a cute average girl. She was out of high school and working in a mundane job that at least paid enough to allow some vacatioing.

One summer her and some of her girl friends decided to take leave from their jobs and go on an extended trip to Mexico. The four of them made reservations for an all inclusive resort, which is where everything is pretty much free if you pay to stay there: the food, the entertainment, etc.

Jill packed her things and met up with her friends at the airport. They took the plane down, then a bus to the resort. As the bus pulled in they couldn't help but look at all of the scenery. It was so beautiful. After getting off the bus, the girls went to the check-in counter.

The girls knew they would all be in separate rooms but when they got there. But the were surprised to find out that their rooms weren't close to each other at all. The resort was very big, so they might not even see each other every day. Jill's room was in the west side of the resort. She found her room, and settled in. One unusdual feature - except for the cabinet over the sink the room had no mirrors. Jill couuld not see her full body.

She was very hungry after the long flight and it was about dinner time so she left for the mess hut, as she liked to call it. It was made of trees. In the mess hut they had a buffet style of serving. Jill's eyes were bigger than her stomach. Without thinking, she grabbed a ton of food: tacos, burgers, quesadillas, and every thing else. When she was full there was still food on her plate.

She was pretty upset that she she had to throw all that food away in a country where there were starving people. But there was nothing she could do. Jill felt bloated as she walked back to her room.

She decided she just wanted to lay down, so she did and went to sleep. After a long nap she clicked on the tv. She scanned thru the channels, not knowing which were which. looking around in vain for a TV Guide magazine to help her. Then she dozed off, waking after about two hours. She looked over by the phone and found a food service list. By now her regrets over throwing away food were past. She felt like eating again. And it was all free.

"Wow" she thought "They have everything in this place."

She read over the menu, chicken fingers, hot and cold subs, burgers, fries, tacos, burritos, and all kinds of drinks. She looked at the back at the desserts side, "Oh, I didn't get to try any desserts, while I was down there, I was too full; maybe I could try some now. Hey it can't hurt, come on I'm on vacation. but what to order, that is the question."

As before she asked for way too much food, and couldn't eat all of it.

"Those were the best desserts ever," she exclaimed. Jill rubbed her belly, as it stretched far out after the big meal of fattening desserts. She decided to call it a night and go to bed.

The next morning she woke up late, so she ordered breakfast in bed. She ordered everything in sight on the menu. This time she ate it all when they served her. After that she threw on her bikini and hit the beach. An hour later she called a beach waiter over and ordered a few drinks and some snacks. Later she ate a huge beefy lunch, and finished the day with another giant dinner and every dessert.

After 2 months of this kind of food intake Jill's body changed hugely. Her whole body gained all over. When her clothes stopped fitting her she didn't care, she just thought she needed another size up. She thought she was had been a little skinny before anyway. But it wasn't just a little weight. She had gained a ton - well, not really, but at least twenty five pounds.

Jill had not seen any of her friends since their vacation started, mainly for the fact that the resort was so big. When her friends did see her they almost did not recognize her.

Her legs had grown so much her thighs touched almost to the knee, and her butt had almost doubled in size, pushing her now nerw one piece bathing suit out, and looked like a bubble without her suit on. Her belly hung over the waist band of all of her shorts, and out of her shirts. Her shirts were so small they showed off her big belly all the time, all the way up to her belly button. It didn't help that her boobs had grown the most. They pushed on her shirt with obvious strain. Her arms had also thickened a lot and were now very wiggly. and to top it off her chubby face was accented with her double chin. But to her friends she blew off her gain, "Hey, what are a few pounds? Its an extended vacation, right?"

Having gained a few pounds themselves they didn't want to argue.

One day after lunch she was finishing off some sweets when a guy came over to her

"Hey there!” he said.

"Oh, hello"

"How come you're on the beach but with no bikini. Thats not a very good way to get a tan"

"Well the bikini I brought was to tight and my one piece I bought is getting a little small, and I don't have enough money for a new bikini."

"Well do I have a deal for you, a free bikini and 50 bucks, and all I want to do is take some pictures of you. See I work for a postcard company and I need pictures for regular people on the beach."

"Cool, sounds easy," she replied

"Ok go change into this,” he said as he handed her a bikini, “and meet me back here."

With that she left for a room to change in. She did so promptly and came back in a hurry. She was so excited she didn't even notice that all of her empty plates were refilled and more was added. She simply obeyed the orders of the photographer, whose name was Greg. She just sat in her chair and held a piece of cake.

"So can I see the post card when its done?"

"Sure, I'll have them in about a week; you still going to be here?"

"Yep"

"Alright, I will see you then, have a good week."

"OK, thank you," she said as she modeled her new bikini. She proceeded to sit back down and subconsciously started to eat all the food that was left for her, without even wondering how it got there.

After another week of stuffing her face all day Greg came to see her on the beach. "Looks like you've been having a fun week."

He knew she had been gaining because her belly was fully exposed from her shirt and her boobs were nearly busting out of her shirt. Also the bikini he had given her was already getting tight.

"I got the post card for you," he handed it to her.

"Haha - Who is this fat girl and where is the post card of me?"

"That is your post card, and that is you"

"What! No, it can't be, I'm not fat like this person?"

"Well camera adds ten pounds..."

"Have I really gained that much weight since I got here?"

"I guess you might have gained a little weight, this resort does that to some people. but I do have some good news that can cheer you up. My editor asked me if he could get more photos of you for more postcards, he says your a real gem to have on film."

"More postcards?"

"Yes, we would like to get you to sign a contract and everything."

She thought to her self what to do. She didn't believe that this was her. She looked down at herself and saw her belly, but yet it didn't seem to have grown too much. But her mind was playing tricks on her.

'Ah, they tampered with it. It must be computer edited' she thought to herself

"Well that sounds pretty fun. I'll do it if you promise not to distort the photos. How much money are we talking about though?"

"Oh honey its not just money. All of our contracted girls get to live in their own condo for the duration of their contract. And you get paid."

"Wow thats really nice. And I want to get away from this resort anyways, its starting to get boring. There is nothing to do but eat, I think it has made me gain weight.”

"Well it's going to take me about a week to get the contracts and the condo ready, but I will send a car for you in a week that will bring you to your condo."

"Ok, I guess I can tough it out one more week here." she said as she sat back down and picked up another snack cake.

"Good, then I will see you in a week!"

"Bye" she said with her mouth full of food and another snack cake in her hand. The week went by as usual, but Jill ate even more heavily because she was more than a little excited.

On Wednesday just after dinner Jill was in her room. She had just ordered a large dessert plate. She was laying in her bed bulging out of abikini top and a pair of shorts but oblivious to her growing size. Her distended belly laid in her lap. Her body jiggled when she moved. A few moments later her phone rang. It was Greg.

"Hey Jill, I just got the finished contract and thought we could talk about it over dinner tomorrow"

"Well that sounds great, and good thing you want to have dinner tomorrow. I just ate and I'm stuffed."

As she stopped talking the door rang. It was her desserts. "Oh well, that's the door; I gotta go"

"Ok well I will pick you up tomorrow about 7ish"

"See you then" she said as she hung up the phone and rushed to the door.

She couldn't wait to get these desserts, they were her absolute fave, and she was still in denial about how much she'd already gained, which was now about forty pounds.

She opened up the door and the service man was not at all taken aback at all by Jill's apperance. There were more than a few people that had let themselves go while on vacation there.

She quickly snatched the plate and sent the man off. Her tray was just bursting with cakes and things. She ate the whole thing quickly, then sat back and rubbed her belly. Then the thought came to her that tons of people would be seeing her on postcards, and this thought filled her with glee. She went to sleep stuffed as usual, then woke up to do her regular routine.

7 o' clock rolled around and Greg showed up at her door. She had gone out and bought a dress just for the occasion. It was very pretty, but because it was in Mexico there was no size label. She just knew it fit, albeit a little snugly.

"Well, didn't some one dress up for tonight," Greg said.

"I'm just so excited, this is like the opportunity of a life time. Tons of people see me on a postcard when they come here to vacation," Jill said, "Its gonna be awesome."

"And if you're lucky you can make your way to international status, and you could have postcards in Florida and California and Australia."

"Really, that would be so cool!" Jill replied.

By this time they had left the resort and were headed out in Greg's car. "So where are we going for our very special dinner?"

"Oh its this little amazing restaurant not too far away. Its an all-you-can-eat buffet."

"Well, it sounds good"

They drove for about ten minutes and stopped at a pleasant looking cantina.

"Well here we are, Chubby Chelsea's"

“Chubby Chelsea's? Thats an odd name. Does she own the place?"

"Yes, she is actually a good friend of mine, we used to do business together before she opened the restaurant."

The two to them went inside. The hostess was a big girl, quite a bit bigger than Jill.

"Oh Greg, its so good to see you," the hostess said as she got up and gave Greg a hug

"Hey Chels, how ya been?"

"Well the restaurant been doing great! How are you? Is this a new client?"

"You betcha, Chels I would like you to meet Jill; she is just getting set up with her contract tonight"

"Well its very nice to meet you Jill. Greg here is an excellent guy, you can trust him."

"Oh well thank you, and its nice to have met you too. Greg told me you ran a mighty fine restaurant."

"Well he better have! I hope the two of you have a very nice night, and be welcome to as much as you want."

"Thanks Chels," Greg said and he showed Jill to their table. Greg pointed out where the buffet was and Jill was on her way. She loaded up her plate as best she could, and when she was satisfied she returned to the table.

"You're not eating anything?" she asked.

"I'll grab something in a bit." he replied.

"This food is really good," she exclaimed with a chille rellano in her mouth.

"I told you Chelsea's was good"

"You were not kidding!"

When Jill's plate was just about done, Greg asked her if she was having seconds

"Well, I dunno," she paused.

"Come on, that was a dinky plate, you have to have room for more"

Jill's tastebuds were crying for more, the flavors she'd just savoured were exquisite. She was in complete denial as to thinking about the number of calories that might be involved.

"I guess you're right," she replied.

"Alright, I'll go get some more for you," Greg got up and Jill continued to finish.

When Greg came back he had a plate that was bigger than the first. It seems as though he had found a huge tray to carry it back. It had a vurrito, several taquitos, rice and beans plus some fried fish with vegatables.

"Wow, thats a lot of food." Jill said as she took her last bite of her first plate

"You can handle it."

"Oh I know I can handle it, I'm was just saying that it was big." She started in on her new plate. About half way threw she started slowing down.

'I don't know if I can finish this." she told herself, but she just smiled and kept eating.

"Oh I almost forgot," he said as she neared the end. You need some desserts!"

“I can't, I'm stuffed"

"Come on they are so good. They are all Chelsea's creations, no one has anything else like them. trust me."

All Jill could think about was what Chelsea had told her 'Greg here is an excellent guy, you can trust him'

"Alright," she said. "I trust you, I guess I'll have some."

"Awesome you won't be disappointed." he took off again.

Greg came back with a tray that rivaled the second main course, but this one was full of desserts.

“Oh thats' too much, Greg.”

“Are you serious? This is nothing. You should see what Chelsea used to eat.”

“What?”

“Oh nothing,” he said as he slid the try in front of her and took her other one away. She took one bite and fell in love with the taste.

“Oh wow, this is the best thing I've ever tasted.” She had found a new wind and dug in with gusto. She gobbled up the desserts faster than anything she had ever eaten.

When she was done her cheeks were covered with food and her special dress was stretched to the max. “Oomph. Wanna give me a hand?”

Greg got up and helped Jill to her feet. Jill waddled out of the restraint. She slowly climbed in and sat in Greg's car, then began rubbing her belly. She acknowlefged its roundnessa, but to her mind it didn't seem all that big. Certainly not as big as in the pictures!

“Well, a car should be sent tomorrow to pick you up and drop you off at the condo.”

“Awesome, I cant wait to move in!” she replied

Jill tossed and turned all night thinking about the condo. "What would it look like? Where is? Will I have neighbors? Will they be nice? Will I have a pool?"

"All of my questions will be answered tomorrow," she finally told her self as she dozed off to sleep.

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back