• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Joining the Club by Matt L. (~BBW, Magic, Eating, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW, Magic, Eating, ~MWG - look out for dissing one of Neala's understudies!

Joining the Club
by Matt L
(An AR tale from Short Stories Anthology, vol 2)

Deana stood and watched as her three co-workers conversed over a box of donuts, eating like no body's business. Deana grinned in amusement as Judy, Aria and Heather made small talk, all the while stuffing their faces.

The women, all in their twenties, were overweight. Judy and Heather were career yo-yo dieters. They would lose a certain amount of weight, only to put it back on with a few extra pounds in a short matter of time. Aria would try a new diet every January 1st, but by early March she'd give up and regain the few pounds she lost.

Deana on the other hand was a master of self-control. She carefully watched her weight and though she never actually had to diet, stayed cleared of fattening foods. Deana was known to brag about still being the same size she was in high school. The 24-year old Deana was easily a size 4, but often remarked, "I can fit into a size 2."

Heather turned away from her buddies and discovered Deana starring at them. Deana smiled at her chubby coworker and Heather returned the smile, then picked up a chocolate donut and waved her svelte coworker over, "Have a donut and join the club."

Deana glanced over the females, ranging in weight from 195 to 235 pounds. "Really Heather! If I joined your club I wouldn't be able to fit into this skirt."

Judy, who had a sweet face and a 195 pound pear shaped figure, remarked, "Okay, so we're fat and you're thin. One donut won't send you into the plus size dress shops."

Deana helped herself to her bottled water, then took a bite from her apple, "You're right, one donut won't turn me into a plus size gal, but neither would it keep you three in extra large outfits. The three of you have to keep stuffing your faces until the box is completely empty."

Aria sarcastically shoved a whole donut into her mouth, then smiled. Deana shook her head, "It's no wonder why you can't lose weight."

Aria, who was a rather pretty young lady with a 219 pound butterball figure, took exception to Deana's comment and replied, "Your lucky to have the will power, we don't. That’s why we can't stay on our diets."

Deana folded her arms over her ample cleavage, "So your saying you're overeaters. Oh what a pity, do go on. Like, I'm so interested."

Heather, who at 235 pounds resembled a well-fed version of Kate Hudson, waddled over to Deana, "Maybe if you knew what it was like to find your comfort in food, you'd have a better understanding of what it's like. If I'm upset, nervous, anxious, I eat. If I have a terrible date, I eat. If I'm attracted to a guy, I eat. If I'm in love, I eat. I can't help it, food is like my comfort zone."

Deana just blurted out her opinion, "So you're a pig!"

Angrily Heather turned away and quickly returned to her desk. Upon reaching her desk, Heather looked Deana straight into her eyes and with a wicked grin announced, "I wish every bit of will power you ever had was gone in an instant and you were just like us!"

Deana only laughed at the remark and the rest of the afternoon was spent without incident. Once at home, Deana smiled at her own reflection in the hall mirror. Tossing a kiss to her reflection, Deana purred, "You are soooo gorgeous!"

Deana's highly attractive face was diamond shaped, showcased by a wavy, shoulder length mane, golden blond in color. Her figure was slim and curvaceous with a perfectly flat tummy and lean thighs.

Removing her leather jacket, Deana waltzed into the kitchen and upon helping herself to a low fat yogurt, decided to take a shower. Once she completed her shower, she began to get dressed and was startled to discover her bra was a tad hard to fit into.

"Did I go up a cup size?" Deana pondered to herself. Then putting on her sexy silk panties, she noticed her tummy was no longer flat and was actually a little plump. Plump enough for her tummy to slightly pour over the panties and a tiny roll of fat to circle the waistband.

"What's going on?" she exclaimed. "This isn't me. I haven't been overerating."

Glancing over her figure, Deana noticed that her body was no longer firm, but flabby, with the hint of saddlebags on her thighs. Deana blinked and the thought of a having a huge meal entered her head. "I could really go for two or three hot dogs right now and maybe an ice cream cone."

Deana fought off the urge then looked over her face in the mirror. Her stunning face was rounder, almost swollen looking! Not only were her facial features fuller, but also she had a small, yet distinct double chin and her nose was wider. Deana stood in shock and the urge to eat suddenly returned.

Throwing on her navy blue bathrobe, Deana made tracks to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, she was surprised to find all her healthy food was gone, replaced by the type of food she would always avoid. Deana slammed the door shut!

Closing her eyes she mumbled to herself, "What is happening? I don't understand?"

Deana pressed her backside to the fridge and slowly drifted onto the floor. All the while she fought with her thoughts. Not to just eat, but to pig out. She covered her face with her hands and whined, "Get a grip on yourself."

However, her hunger fought back, "I'll feel better if I eat."

The ringing of the telephone brought Deana off the floor and on the other side of the receiver was a pleasant, cheerful feminine voice. "Deana? Deana Grundel?"

Deana circling the kitchen with her cordless phone paused by the fridge and as it was her nature, began to nibble on a layer cake. "Yes, this is Deana. How can I help you?"

Deana removed the cake from the fridge and as she sat at the table, began to consume the cake with her fingers.

"Hi Deana, this is Janie. Remember me?" Deana's main point of focus was on the cake. She loved the rich chocolate flavor and made a mess while she ate, getting as much of the cake on her face and nightgown as she devoured it.

Eating as she spoke, Deana asked, "Whop r u...I mean, who are?"

The lady over the phone briefly chuckled, then replied, "Janie, your coach."

Deana finally grabbed a fork and even through she was taking smaller bites, was wolfing down the cake much faster, "Coach? What kind of coach?" Deana stood up and walked back to fridge and guzzled milk straight out of the carton.

Janie then explained, "I'm your overeaters anonymous coach. You haven't been to a meeting in over a month and I was wondering what happen to you?"

Deana dropped the milk carton and stood quietly as Janie continued, "Really Deana, your not going to make any progress with your diet if your constantly eating. One donut a day is fine. You don't have to continue stuffing your face until the entire box is completely empty. Do report to our next meeting and have a nice day."

Deana hung up the phone then picked up the milk carton, tossing it into the trash. Opening up her bathrobe, Deana discovered her tummy was now bigger, protruding so far as to stretching the fabric of her silk panties and jiggling like Jell-O as she moved. Massaging her bulging belly, Deana closed her eyes and drew a breath.

Upon opening her eyes, her hand slowly maneuvered towards a package of cookies.

"I'll just have one or two," she thought to herself. Though after eating her second cookie, her will power was broken.

"Whom am I kidding?" she remarked as she began to gobble up the cookies. Five minutes later, Deana was on her sofa, watching TV as she pigged out. Cheese and potato chips, clam dip and ice cream. Deana wasn't just snacking she was eating with a passion pudding, macaroni, a whole package of uncooked hot dogs and pizza bread.

When morning arrived, Deana discovered she had fallen asleep on the sofa. Deana giggled at her first attempt to stand up, but once upon her feet, she noticed things weren't as she remembered. Her beautiful navy blue nightgown was replaced by a raggedly, over sized, yellow and black flannel shirt and ugly, multi-colored spandex slacks.

Deana was confused and after guzzling what remained of a two liter of cola, didn't care anymore. Waddling into the kitchen, she made herself 5 scrabbled eggs and a huge amount of bacon. All that mattered to Deana was being fed. After breakfast, she decided to get ready for work.

Checking out her appearance in the bathroom mirror, Deana blinked! At first it was as if a stranger was looking back at her. Her hair was now a lackluster dirty blond color and limp as well. Deana's diamond shape face was now completely round with chubby cheeks, a rather bulbous nose and distinct double chin.

Deana scrutinized her newly acquired pudgy face for some resemblance of her former self, but none could be found. Deana then noticed how wide her figure had become and placed her hands over her spacious hips as she pushed forward her tubby, protruding belly. Deana dropped off the flannel shirt and in the mirror saw a very pear shaped young woman. Her breasts were huge and sagged due to their weight and her upper arms were big and flabby.

Deana jiggled her enormous potbelly with her hands then removed her spandex slacks. Her belly poured over the waistband of her old lady style panties, which the seams dug into her thick waist. A roll of fat hung over the seams of the panties, which were stretch too their limit. Her expansive hips were buried under a soft cushion of fat and her enlarge bubble butt was extremely wide and hung downwards, right on top of her bulky, thunder thighs.

Deana backed away from the mirror, her butt bouncing into the air as she moved. Looking to the scale, her mind became adjusted to her new body, as if she was never any different.

“Why bother standing on the scale?” Deana realized. After all, it was common knowledge that she weighed nearly 300 pounds. Deana accepted the fact, being as heavy as she was, she must be an overeater. Why fight it? After her shower, Deana combed back her hair and got dressed for work.

Later that morning Deana arrived at work. Under her arms were two boxes of donuts. Deana was now no different then her coworkers and considered them, her friends.

FINIS

Back