• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jonathan's Epiphany by Anonymous (~BBW, ~Sex, Squashing, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

~BBW, ~Sex, Squashing, ~XWG – Who'd have thought you'd meet the girl of your dreams in a bowling alley?

Jonathan's Epiphany
By Anonymous

(Migrated from the Weight Room Anonymous Archives.)

Jonathan's bladder could hardly contain itself as he pulled into the first convenient parking lot. He took a deep breath and launched himself from the car at the inviting double glass doorway of the bowling alley. After hanging out with friends from work, it was four beers, two Mountain Dews and a 45-minute ride later and he silently vowed never to repeat that scenario. He entered the smoky establishment and was only focused on one thing. Where was the men's restroom?

When he came out and his eyes gradually focused through the haze, he noticed an interesting fact. Besides the workers, he was the only man in the place. Lady's Night!

He drifted along pleasantly, checking out the denim clad derrieres of the women as they launched their balls towards the pins, some tiny and barely noticeable, some round and bouncy, and a few downright large and wide. It wasn't until he passed lane 14 on his way out that he changed his mind about leaving.

A quick glance revealed two very fat women sitting on the curved bench, waiting for their turn. A short, quite plump lady was on the lane, reaching for her ball. Jonathan looked up at the names on the overhead projected scorecard.

"Looks like a family affair to me," thought Jonathan.

The two sitting on the bench were obviously sisters and much younger than the lady bowling. His attention turned towards the other two women. Both were pretty, but one was exceptionally so. Jonathan decided to linger and get a better look at them, being the connoisseur of extra-large women that he was.

Jan, the smaller of the two women, got up and took her turn. She was short, and nearly all belly, but she carried it well. Jonathan guessed her at about 350lbs. He grinned when he saw her belly bouncing as she walked back from her turn. Then her sister stood up and turned her back to him. Jonathan had been looking at her from the side, sitting down. He could hardly believe what he was seeing! He found himself trembling in excitement.

No more than a dozen yards from him stood a gorgeous woman with the widest, biggest asses he had ever seen! Each cheek was as round and big as a fully inflated beach ball, and they shook violently as she waddled toward the lane. There was no doubt in Jonathan's mind that her hips were more than three feet wide. Her huge legs rubbed together nearly all the way down to her ankles. Her thighs were colossal, her calves very round and shapely. Smaller rolls of fat cascaded down her back, but her still substantial waist was dwarfed by the width of her hips.

The girls' mother proceeded to walk past Jonathan to the refreshment stand. She returned with a carrier of hot dogs, nachos and drinks and gave him a peculiar look as she passed him.

"Uh, oh," thought Jonathan. "Time to beat a hasty retreat." But not before he got a good look at the women demolishing their snack, and her name on the scoreboard - Susan...

Jonathan returned to the same bowling alley again the next week, determined to find a way to meet Susan. He went over many scenarios, but nothing prepared him what actually took place. It was starting to snow pretty good, and the roads were getting pretty slick. He pulled into the parking lot of the bowling alley and shut off his car. As he walked towards the entrance he heard an "oh S---" and a thud. He turned and saw Susan sitting on the icy ground, her purse scattered one direction and her bowling bag another.

"Hey, are you okay?" shouted Jonathan as he rushed to help her. He offered his hand and helped her up. She nearly dragged him down with her weight but managed to struggle to her feet. He helped her gather her things, noticing that several candy bars and a bag of M&M's were among the items they picked up.

"This is a girl who LOVES to eat," thought Jonathan.

"By the way, I'm Jonathan," he held out his hand to shake hers. She placed her soft, plump hand in his and he felt a little shaky.

"I'm Susan, nice to meet you. Gotta go; it's bowling time." She turned to go in and he opened the door for her.

Before she got through the second set of doors, he blurted out "Susan?"

He felt himself shaking with excitement and fear that she would reject him. "You're very pretty. Could I call you sometime?"

She turned to him with a look of disbelief, but then smiled and asked, "Got a pen?"

+​

They had been dating for six months, and in that time Susan had gotten quite comfortable with the fact that Jonathan LIKED her fat, loved it in fact. Not only that, but he loved it when her appetite went crazy and she couldn't stop eating, which was almost every day now. But part of her was afraid she would get too fat for Jonathan and he would leave her. She had put on 55lbs since their first date, was now just over 400lbs. and feeling a bit insecure.

"Jonathan, should I go on a diet?" she asked.

He looked so horrified for a moment she nearly laughed, but suddenly felt reassured. He looked at his shoes for a moment and looked into her eyes.

"Susan, I might as well tell you the truth. I dream of you getting fatter. Much fatter. I hope you never stop gaining, unless you really want to. I love you and want you to be happy."

"That settles it, then," she smiled. "I love being fat, but have been afraid to admit it. And part of me likes the idea of getting fatter. Although most of it seems to go to my ass!"

She giggled and playfully swayed her huge hips back and forth, knowing that drove Jonathan crazy.

Susan stripped and pulled Jonathan's clothes off. She had a cruel, sexy look on her face, "So you like huge, fat asses, do you, little boy? Get on your knees and worship the biggest ass you'll ever see!"

She stuck her cheeks just tantalizingly out of reach. "Kiss each cheek, boy."

Jonathan kissed her enormous blubbery ass with unrestrained passion, grabbing her incredibly wide hips as he did so.

"Get the tape measure. I want to know just how fat my ass has gotten."

Jonathan complied.

"First how wide?" she demanded.

"Fo-forty-four inches," Jonathan was trembling.

"And around?"

"One hundred and two!"

"Hmm, well a bit smaller than I had hoped, but it's a start."

She pointed at the bed. "Lie down on the bed."

Jonathan did as he was told, head on the edge.

"My legs are a bit tired. I think I'll sit down!" Susan backed up and sat her nearly four foot wide, gigantic ass down on to his face, blocking out all light and air. He struggled a bit and she squirmed on top of him, slowly adding more weight.

"I wonder what this will feel when I gain a hundred more pounds," Her voice barely reaching him.

He pushed on her, but she remained.

"Oh my, I'm much too heavy for you to push off!" she said, her mouth full of Reese's cups.

Finally she got up, Jonathan gasping for air.

"Wow, I enjoyed that," Susan popped two whole Reese cups in her mouth, chewing noisily and said, "Almost as much as I love eating."

Jonathan loved when she talked with her mouth full.

+​

It was their third wedding anniversary, and Jonathan couldn't wait to get off work. He could hardly concentrate on his job anymore anyway, always daydreaming about Susan. He wondered what surprise she had in store for him today. He stopped and got a dozen roses, then stopped at the grocery store for a five-gallon tub of Rocky Road ice cream, and a couple pounds of M&Ms. Susan loved to be surprised with goodies, and Jonathan tried to get her a variety. She usually ate everything he bought her within a day or so, if not within a couple hours.

He walked in the door and everything was quiet. He put the ice cream away and took the M&Ms, along with the roses and went looking for his wife. He heard a loud burp and a giggle from the bedroom. He walked in and was shocked at what he saw. Food and candy wrappers everywhere! An empty pie tin and a couple of empty Ho-Ho boxes. An empty pizza box. Susan was just putting the finishing touches on a bag of Oreos.

"Wow, honey, I got soooo hungry waiting for you! I made such a piggy of myself! I am so full! " She belched loudly and laughed. "But since you missed it all I have a special treat for you. First I want you to measure me."

They had decided to only do this on each anniversary, so it would be more dramatic and special.

With trembling hands, Jonathan took the taped together measure and with Susan's help began at her chest. "72 inches, not bad," Susan commented. "86-inch waist. How do you like that, honey?! Now the thighs! 52-inch thighs, pretty good! Now, baby - how wide is my beautiful ass?"

Jonathan drew a breath and stretched his arms to the limit, barely reaching across the width of her hips. "Oh my!" was all he could say as the number 72 appeared.

"What's the matter, Jonathan?" Susan teased. "Never seen a six-foot wide ass before? By the way, they are 164 inches around, you know. I already checked! And guess what else! "

She backed him right up to the wall and pinned him against it. "I went to the clinic today and got on the digital scale when no one was watching," she said huskily as he kissed her neck and fondled all her rolls.

"I've gained over 300 pounds since we got married, baby. Your fat little Susan now weighs 833lbs. Happy anniversary, baby!"

With that she waddled slowly towards the bed and the waiting pleasure, every roll of fat shaking violently on her hugely obese body. Her hips swaying gently, her feet shuffling along the floor, as it was much to difficult to lift her legs off the ground, but Jonathan could feel the floor shake with her every step. As for Jonathan, his feet never touched the ground, as he approached the enormous vision of beauty that awaited him.

Latest posts

Back