• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Joy Finds Her Guy by Anonymous (~BBW, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

~BBW, Feeding -The start of a beautiful feeding relationship.

Joy Finds Her Guy​

By Anonymous

(Migrated from the Weight Room Anonymous Archives.)

Tom was scanning his office mail when a small, pink envelope caught his attention. He placed the other mail on his desk, then opened the card. The small, clean handwriting said, "I have heard that you're a man who appreciates the BIGGER pleasures of the world. One who is interested in the art of feeding for gain... If this is so, then meet me in the Garden Cafe for lunch on Saturday. Don't worry about finding me there, you should be able to figure that out for yourself."

He couldn't imagine who would have sent him the note, but it aroused his interest. His imagination momentarily flashed scenes of an enormously fat nude woman gorging herself happily. Shaking his head slightly, he placed the note in his jacket pocket. The Garden Cafe on Saturday, he thought.

As he entered the Cafe he paused to look around. The place was crowded, and he was unsure how to find this mystery woman. Then he spotted her, sitting at a table by herself. She must easily weigh 400 pounds, he thought, and she was gorgeous! Her tight red dress accented every luscious curve of her fat body. As he admired her form, she looked up and saw him staring at her. She smiled and motioned him to join her. Tom made his way over to her table and sat down across from her.

"Hi, I assume your the one who sent me the note?" he asked.

"My name is Joy," she said "And I hope you didn't mind my sending that note so mysteriously. But after a friend of mine told me that you love fat women and that you even talked of fattening a woman to enormous proportions, I knew I just had to meet you. What I want to know is how interested you really are in feeding?"

Tom felt his heart beating faster. Could this gorgeous woman be his dream come true? He carefully formed his thoughts. "The act of feeding a women is the most sensuous thing that I can think of. There is nothing I would rather do then help a beautiful woman gorge herself constantly until she can't eat another bite. To watch her belly swell and grow larger and larger as her weight increases is ecstasy to me."

Joy took his hands in hers. "I think this could be the start of a beautiful feeding friendship. Now why don't you order me some lunch, and we'll find out!"

Tom called the waiter over and began to order. "I would like to have the chef's salad and a black coffee for myself. The lady will have the lobster bisque, Pasta Primavera with extra cheese, crepes with strawberries, a large order of garlic bread, and a pitcher of strawberry marguerites." He looked at her and was puzzled by the frown on her face.

"This place makes the best stuffed pizza around." She turned to the waiter. "Add one medium stuffed pizza with everything and a pitcher of beer, please." The waiter closed his open mouth and left with their order. She turned back to Tom. "If you and I are going to become serious, you have to think BIG! There are three things that I love. Lots and lots of good food, having my belly stuffed to the limit, and a man who is not afraid to feed me until I'm the fattest woman in the world." Joy ran her hands over her big belly, then momentarily cupped her big breasts. "Are you man enough to handle this sexy body, or was I mistaken about you?"

Tom was flabbergasted; he had never met a woman like Joy before. Here she was, the woman of his dreams DARING him to fulfill his wildest fantasies. He knew if he lost her there would be no chance like this again. He put aside all his inhibition, prejudices, and worries about what anybody else would say. "I know nothing about you Joy, except you're the woman of my dreams. No other woman has ever been able to excite me the way you do. It will be my greatest privilege to prove to you that I AM the feeder of your dreams."

The waiter arrived and began placing Joy's order in front of her. When he was done she picked up the bowel of bisque and drank it right down. He poured her a margarita as she cut the crepes into for pieces and shoved large forkfuls into her mouth. In moments the crepes were gone. Joy drained her glass and filled and emptied it three more times in quick secession until the margaritas were gone. The pasta also disappeared with quick efficiency. Tom watched in awe as she methodically polished off the entire pizza and pitcher of beer.

He could tell that by the last piece of pizza she was really pushing herself. The sight of her destroying her meal had aroused him beyond belief, but he wanted more. "That was incredible, Joy, I've never seen a woman enjoy food the way you do. Now, I'd like to order you some dessert." He motioned for the waiter to clear the table and bring the dessert tray.

Joy's stomach was bulging from the huge lunch she had just eaten, and she wasn't sure if she could eat dessert. But when Tom took a whole Black Forest cake off the dessert tray, a shiver went down her back. He cut the cake into six slices and placed them in front of her. Joy picked up one piece in her hands and bit into it. She finished the slice and went onto the next, and the next until the cake was gone. Her stomach was more bloated then ever before. And the material of her red dress seemed incapable of holding that huge belly.

She looked at Tom and smiled at the look of awe on his face. "I think I'm going to need help getting up, Tom." Joy placed her hands on her swollen belly and rubbed it gingerly.

Tom paid the bill, then helped Joy out of the cafe and into his car. "We have the rest of the day in front of us. What would you like to do now?"

Joy smiled wickedly, "You've been watching me eat for the past hour. Why don't we go to your place, and I can watch YOU eat me! Being so stuffed like this makes me very horny, and, if you buy me an ice cream cone, I'll let you have a taste from between my thighs."

He stopped the car at an ice cream stand and bought the biggest banana split they had. Joy dug into it with a vengeance, even though she was still stuffed from lunch. As she swallowed the last spoonful, her dress gave up and ripped open around her belly. Tom's eyes bugged out as he watched her belly burst free from its confinement. Joy giggled and ripped the dress even farther to let her entire belly hang out.

"That feels much better!" said Joy. "I like wearing tight cloths, but this dress was just too tight. It might interest you to know that I love to wear teddies that are too small, so my fat bulges out. Unfortunately, I've outgrown most of what I own already."

Tom raced home and helped her out of the car and into his house. "You have a nice place here, Tom," she said as she looked around. "Do you have anything to eat around here?"

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable, Joy, while I run out to the store. By the way, you might find some something to wear in the closet in the bedroom." He looked at her shyly. "I have, uh, well, I've bought some pretty things in the event that I ever met a women like you. I hope you like them." Tom ran out the door as Joy went into the bedroom.

She opened the first closet and found his suits and shirts neatly hung up. But when she opened the second closet, it was her turn to be amazed. It was crammed full of the prettiest, sexiest clothes she had ever seen. She pulled a black silk nightgown out and held it in front of her. It was a little too small for her, so she put it back. Joy went to the end of the closet and pulled out a red lace teddy. It took her a moment to realize that it was enormous! She held it in front of her and figured that two of her could fit into it easily.

If Tom had any ideas of her filling this tent, then he had found the right woman! She began to imagine being fat enough to fit snugly into the teddy. Given her present weight of 390 pounds, she would have to weigh in excess of 700 pounds to fit into it. She became very horny, thinking about how mountainously fat she was going to be.

Tom walked into the kitchen, holding bags of food for Joy. His heart stopped when she came in to meet him. She was wearing a tight black lace bustier, garter belt and stockings, and black heels. She leaned against the wall and eyed the grocery bags. "If you expect me to fit into that red lace teddy, then you had better be prepared to do some major stuffing. Are you sure you're up to the task? When I start getting that fat, you're going to have to do everything for me."

Tom dropped to his knees in front of her and through his arms around her. He buried his face in her fat belly for a moment. Then said, "If you think THAT teddy is large, wait until you see the one that I'm having made now. I've committed myself to you, Joy. You're the reason that I live and breathe. Your every wish is my command. Your every need is my joy to fulfill. Taking care of your every need is what I was born to do. And even if you never gained another pound I will always be yours forever."

Joy pulled his head back into her belly and held it there. "In that case, I want you to stuff me until I'm a thousand pounds of pure, fat bliss."

Latest posts

Back