• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Judy's Heaven of Food - by Koudelka (USBBW, Eating, Feeding, Immobility, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
USBBW, Eating, Feeding,Immobility, XXWG - possibly the ultimate feeder fantasy - better read than summarized

Judy's "Heaven of Food"
by Koudelka

Judy was angry. “Why do they do that?”

She was sitting in front of her TV with a bag of potato chips in her hand. “They should be happy to be like that!”

She shook the bag and the last potato crumbs fell into her mouth. “It is not fair! They don't deserve such a body!”

She was watching a commercial for the latest dieting drink and saw a lot of skin-and-bone-girls holding up pictures of themselves, which showed them when they were fatter, saying stuff like 'Thank Goodness, I'm thin now! It's like a new life!'

“You are not slim; you are skeletons!” Judy thought. This was at least the fourth different dieting-spot she had seen today; before that there was a talk show with the topic: 'Help me! I'm too fat for a bikini!' And now she was really angry. She washed down the chips with the rest of the two-litre Coke and switched off the TV.

She went into the bathroom. ”''Thank Goodness, I'm slim now!' They should be grateful to have such beautiful bodies and what do they do? They DIET!!! "

Since she was a child, Judy had a dream. She wanted to be fat. As a little girl of nine years, she started to wonder: how it would feel to have a big belly, big ass and to weigh many times her own weight? She sometimes stuffed her clothes with pillows and blankets to feel fat, but that just burst the seams of her clothes. When she was twelve years old, she started to look very jealously at fat women when she saw them in town. And she was even more jealous of girls her own age who had several additional pounds on their hips.

“Why does everybody want to lose weight…” she thought, stepping on the scale “while I'm cursed with staying so terribly skinny?”

The numbers on the digital scale showed 159 lbs. She was not really skinny. She had a round and flabby little belly, which changed into two juicy rolls when she was seated. She had little fat folds on her waist and a very round ass, which jiggled a little when she walked. Her arms and legs were fleshy and her tits very round and soft, the size of very juicy oranges. Her face was, round with sweet chubby cheeks – but no double chin, which was something that she admired on very fat ladies. But she had none. Her dark-brown hair flowed around a slim neck. Altogether, she was a very sweet, chubby girl, but she saw herself as terribly skinny.

Judy had her own definitions for bodies: while she called the diet-girls from TV 'skeletons,' she called her 159 lb-body 'terribly skinny.' And she wanted to become 'fat'! To get there she was about to take an unusual initiative.

“I wonder if this announcement will work?” she thought.

Judy was now 18, out of High School, and living alone in her own little flat. She had a very nice life there, and she had enough money from an inheritance to pay every bill and still have enough money left to have fun. But there was one thing she could not pay. She had enough food to live, but what she really wanted were huge amounts of food, fattening food, enough to feed herself all day long, getting fatter and fatter and fatter.

But this was a lifestyle she could not afford. And so, she had tried to fatten herself up by always eating a little more or sometimes eating a chocolate bar. But she was not a girl who gains weight easily, and so she'd maintained her weight of nearly 160 lbs for over a year now.

Her last hope was to find somebody who would pay for her food…….or who would even feed her. And so, after a long time of thinking and hesitating, she put an announcement in the Internet:

'Young girl looking for a nice person who feeds her much food and makes her very fat! No sexual things!!! Just feeding and fattening! Can't pay you or pay for the food!!!!! If anyone is interested etc…etc………………………….'

“It won't work!” she had thought,but something inside her had bade her try anyway.

One day, nearly a month after she had written the announcement, she received an e-mail. It came from a young 21-year-old man named David. He wrote that he had seen her announcement and offered himself to feed her and make her as fat as she wanted and would pay everything that would be necessary. He also promised not to try anything!

Judy, who until then had not thought about it at all, was not sure if it was a good idea to invite a complete stranger into her house. But, after all, her curiosity and her wish to grow fat were stronger than her fear. She mailed back and invited David to visit her. He would come on Friday at noon,he promised. For the rest of the week she was very nervous. She couldn't think of anything else and watched herself in the mirror and weighed herself several times a day .She tried to imagine herself fatter – she couldn't.

And then, promptly at twelve o'clock on Friday the doorbell rang. Judy was so nervous. She ran to the door and opened it slowly. In front of her was a tall and – as she had to admit – handsome young man. He smiled as he saw her.

“Hi!” he said, and Judy noticed that he was as nervous as she was. “I'm David.” He quickly reached out to shake her hand. He had four big paper bags standing next to him, and Judy saw that they were all filled with food.

“Hi, I'm Judy,” she said, a little embarrassed but relieved to see that he seemed to be a nice guy. “Come on in,” she said and she stepped aside to let him in.

“Thank you,” he said and carried the bags into Judy's living room. “Well…em….” He didn't know how to start, but Judy was prepared.

She knew that it was not easy to do such a thing, but she couldn't wait any longer and so she said directly: ”Okay, I think we simply start this! I lay down on the couch; you feed me those tasty things you have there, and, meanwhile, we can talk about whatever we want!”

David was obviously happy that she'd taken the opening dialog.

And so they just started: Judy made herself comfortable on the couch while David ran between the kitchen and the living room. Judy got excited as she saw what he had brought her: So many tasty and fatty things and it was all for her….for her alone. There were burgers, pizza, sausages, cheesy sandwiches, meatballs, spaghetti, baguettes and so on.

Judy closed her eyes, and David gently began to put the treats into her mouth, and, meanwhile, they chatted about many things, especially about David's love for fat and gaining women and Judy's wish to be fatter. Judy found out a lot of things about David and began to like him very quickly. She liked his shy behavior when he fed her the food.

Hour after hour went by. Judy just chewed and swallowed, enjoying every bite of the fatty food. She had already eaten so much that she could not believe it, but still she wanted more. This was the best thing she had ever experienced. After five hours of non-stop-eating, she felt so full that she didn't want to stand up anymore. She rubbed her now very big and round belly, which was very hard now. The four bags were empty. She had eaten enough food to feed a large family. She thanked David for this great feast and invited him to come back whenever he wanted to.

David was happy. “Thank you! Sure, I will come back! I will come back as long as you want me to…ehm…How about tomorrow?”

He left the house…alone – Judy was just too full to get up and bring him to the door. She felt so heavy and she loved it. Rubbing her big belly, she let out a little belch and fell asleep.

She dreamt great dreams of food, eating and fattening. She saw herself blowing up like a balloon, but not very clearly. Even in her dreams she couldn't see herself fat. But she felt incredibly huge while filled with tons and tons of fattening food. And she felt an insatiable hunger growing inside her…….

Judy woke up at 11.30 in the morning. She didn't feel full at all. In fact, she felt a little hungry! For a moment she thought that this great feeding experience with David had just been a dream. But then she noticed some vestiges of her binge, although David had cleaned up very good. She smiled and cleaned up the few papers, thinking dreamily of yesterday's binge.

Then she stopped as she thought about something. She quickly ran into the bathroom and jumped on the scale. She had to check how much she had gained. After an extremely long second, the display showed her her weight: 159 lbs, She hadn't gained one single pound! She was disappointed!

All that food and still exactly the same weight! Angrily, she walked into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. She did not want any breakfast. She was very unmotivated, thanks to her non-gain. She just had taken place in front of the TV with her coffee, when the doorbell rang. Judy stood up and opened the door. It was David.

“Hi,” he said, smiling. Judy was just remembering that David had promised to come back the next day.

“I hope you slept well!”

David immediately noticed that Judy was only awake for half an hour. “I thought you could use a little breakfast!”

“Hm,” said Judy.

“What's up with you?” asked David. “If you don't want to continue, I'll leave. That's all right!”

But Judy noticed the disappointed look that came into his eyes.

“No!” she said. “It is just that I didn't gain a pound! I thought that I must have gained at least one pound after all that food. I guess I am going to stay at 159 forever.“

David smiled. “Oh, if that's all, then don't worry! In fact, I didn't expect you were going to gain weight immediately. But I'm sure you will!”

He lifted two of six paper bags to show them to her. “Don't you think a good breakfast would help?”

Judy smiled and let him in.

The breakfast was overwhelming. David had brought everything she could imagine. There were toasts, waffles, pancakes, chocolate flakes, muffins, eggs, French toast, croissants, cake and more. She was overwhelmed. She just sat back and let David feed her the best and biggest breakfast she had ever eaten.

Her anger about her weight. or rather lack of it, was forgotten. She just sat there and chatted with David like the day before. There never went by more than a few seconds when she wasn't chewing. Without noticing it, she ate the whole day long. David was well prepared. He was going from breakfast to lunch and from lunch to dinner without transition.

It was about 12.30 pm when Judy was too full and too tired to eat one more bite. David noticed that she was very tired and said that he would leave. Judy just managed to nod slightly and say, “Hm!” and then fell asleep. David cleaned up the room very quietly.

Before he left, he looked back at Judy. There, on the couch, slept his sweet little feedee. She was lying on the couch, smiling a bit in her dreams. Her hands rested on her extremely bloated belly. She looked like she was nine month's pregnant. She was breathing heavily from all that food in her stomach. David smiled and left the house.

When Judy woke, she felt great and, again, not full at all. She immediately went into the bathroom, but there she noticed a note on the scale: ”Don't check your weight. Just wait a few days! David J”

Judy was extremely curious about her weight, but she could resist. She just wanted to wait for David, who arrived an hour later, loaded with food……

Two weeks went by, always the same way every day. David brought more and more food, and Judy ate always every single crumb. After two weeks, David allowed Judy to check her weight. She was very nervous when she stepped on the scale. What would she weigh after two weeks of non-stop eating? She stepped on, and the display showed 176 lbs. She had gained 17 lbs in only 14 days! She was so happy, and so was David.

While Judy hadn't noticed her weight gain because she'd worn stretchy clothes the last two weeks and was very busy eating, David had discovered little changes on her chubby body. Most of the weight went into her belly, which rolled over her waistband in two beautiful rolls when she was sitting. It happened more and more often that her shirt slid upwards and showed her smooth belly flab and her juicy hip rolls. Although David had noticed that Judy's clothes were getting tight, he would not even think of telling her.

He just loved the view of this chubby beauty growing out of her clothes. Her ass and legs also got slightly bigger and rounder, but she wore always very lose stretch pants so it was hard to see. Her face didn't change at all. Judy felt great when she saw that she had gained. This gave her even more motivation to eat even more and get even fatter!

Just a week later, she was weighing 187 lbs. She received an e-mail. It was from a young man named Jake, who also wanted to be her feeder. She didn't answer the mail immediately. When she had written the announcement, she had not expected that even one would contact her. Now there were TWO!

The whole day, even while being fed by David, she thought about how it would be to be fed by two feeders. With two feeders, she could be fed 24 hours a day. And two feeders meant twice as much food! This was a wonderful thought for her, because over the last weeks she had noticed that her appetite had grown considerably. She could eat more of David's food, and in the morning be hungry again.

Later that day, she asked David if he would mind sharing her with another feeder. David was not very happy about that, but he agreed. The next day, Judy wrote back and invited Jake to her house, but also told him that he would not be the only one feeding her.

Two days later, Jake arrived at Judy's house. David opened the door and let him in while Judy was eating. David would have very much liked to let him stay outside. Jake was a little smaller then David and had long black hair bound together over his neck. He introduced himself politely and put down a huge bag. David was angry but polite, too. When Jake entered the living room, he enjoyed a view he had waited to see for a long time: a young and beautiful chubby girl sitting on a couch, surrounded by food, eating like there was no tomorrow, her flabby belly and hips poking out under her tight shirt.

“Hi! I'm Jake!…ehm…nice to meet you!”

Now, Judy stopped eating.

“Hi! I'm Pfudy!” she said through a mouthful of muffin.

Judy liked Jake! He was a nice and funny guy, not as shy as David, but still a gentleman. Judy found out that Jake specialized in candy. While David always brought fatty food as fries, pizza and hamburgers, Jake had all sorts of sweet things that Judy could imagine: Candy, chocolate, sugar, marzipan, cake and so on in all forms and sizes. “Do you want some?” he asked her, smiling, and Judy, very excited, said, ”Oh, Yes!!!”

For the rest of the day David and Jake both fed Judy their food. It was not easy, especially for David, but as the time went by, they talked more and more like friends, and at last they got to be friends. But Judy had the best time! She felt happy, as never before in her life, just lying there and being stuffed with every kind of fattening food she could imagine by those two cute guys, knowing that she'd get fatter and fatter.

It was about 3 o'clock in the night when Judy fell asleep, stuffed like never before. Jake had had a great influence on her. He could easily make her eat only just that last chocolate bar or those last two burgers. When he said things like, 'Hey, I know you can eat them all!' or `You won't leave that chocolate cake half eaten, will you?' Judy felt a strong will inside her that made her able to eat even more. David and Jake left the house, knowing that they both would be back the next day.

From that day, Judy's lifestyle changed completely. David and Jake were allowed to come and go whenever they wanted, and they tried to visit her as often as possible. And they were always bringing tons of food, which Judy always ate 'til the last crumb. After all, eating was the only thing she did all day long, anyway. The boys did everything for her, and they paid all her bills. She only got up to go to the toilet, take a bath, change her clothes or weigh herself. And everyday she had more and more to weigh.

The constant overeating showed clearly visible effects now. She gained weight at the astounding rate of at least two pounds a day. After about three weeks with her boys she weighed 237 wonderful pounds. 50 additional pounds in three weeks! Now, the changes were very visible! Her whole body was now round and fleshy. Her belly had gotten a lot bigger: Beautiful, white and flabby, her tummy poked out of her far too tight shirt, hanging over her waistband and resting on her thighs still divided into two delicious fat rolls.

Her breasts were also bigger and tried to escape her bra. Her arms were very thick, threatening to burst her shirt, and her hands were dimpled. Her waist now had two creamy white rolls, rolling over the waistband on each side. Below them rested her fat ass – two huge balls of flesh; very wide and very flabby, jiggling with every step she made. Her legs had also gotten very much fatter. When she moved around, her huge thighs rubbed together and wobbled. Her knees were dimpled and her feet were getting plump. But still her face and neck were as thin as ever.

With a body like this, all of her clothes were far too tight for her, but she still wore them. She just loved it when her clothes got tighter and tighter on her, making her feel even fatter, when they were stretched to the limit and her blubber was flowing out wherever it could. She wanted to wear her old clothes as long as she could. Her lower belly roll was now naked most of the time, because her shirts all slid up her tummy. The buttons and zippers of her trousers always were open; her fat rolls flowed over her waistband, and her breasts were only half contained by her bra.

By the time Judy's weight reached 250 pounds, she received another e-mail from a guy wanting to feed her. David and Jake tried to convince her not to answer the mail. They wanted Judy for their own, but Judy had made a decision. She liked the boys, but her primary goal was much more important: She wanted to get fat! With 250 lbs, she still saw herself as skin and bones and she had to change that! And everything that could help her to get fatter was something she welcomed! Another feeder – that meant even more food for her to eat! Being fed by three feeders was a thought that made her crazy! But that was just the start: When she placed her jiggling ass in front of the computer to answer the mail, she found three new mails in her mailbox! Everyone written by different feeders who wanted to make her fat!

Judy wasted no time she answered all four mails and invited the feeders to her home. She went to bed and thought about the next days to come. SIX FEEDERS!!! With a smile, she fell asleep, and, while rubbing her flabby belly rolls, she dreamt a great dream about large amounts of food.

The next day she found two more mails in her box – two more feeders! One told her that he had read about her on a fatgirls homepage.

“Oh no!” Judy thought. She was shocked; not from the fact that her story was published in the Internet, but the thought about how much people would now read about her and……how much feeders could call her!!! Now, she already had eight, but how much people would fatten her in the future?

Once again, Judy's life had changed. Her flat was now never empty. At every time, she had visitors who all wanted one thing: to help her get fatter and fatter. At the same time, Judy's mailbox was flooded with mails from feeders who wanted to visit her. David and Jake, who were still Judy's favorite guys, became also her personal assistants. They kept an eye on who would visit her and that she was always fine.

David managed her mailbox. He answered the incoming requests, and he also blocked mails which were like “I want to visit you and fuck your fat pussy” or stuff like that. After all, some of the guys who came to Judy's house just wanted to fuck her! But those guys quickly learned to know about Jake and his right fist. Jake made sure that nobody touched Judy when she didn't want it and wasn't very gentle to those who did, anyway.

And Judy……she was in heaven! Her days now consisted nothing than eating, eating and eating while talking to her new feeders, just broken by a few breaks for the toilet and a shower. She always had at least three feeders around her who stuffed her with everything she could imagine. Her belly was now full at almost every waking moment. Her appetite had grown very much. She could eat large amounts of food until her belly was big, round and tight like a drum. And, even if she was not eating, there was no moment when she wasn't able to eat or even didn't think about eating.

Three months after Judy had become known on the Internet, the number of feeders had reached 15. Her house was always full of people who were all working around the clock just to serve one person: Judy! Big, fat, lazy, sexy, eating 320-pound Judy!

Two of her new visitors, Seymour and Peter, weren't feeders. Seymour was a photographer, and Peter was an editor. They visited Judy to take pictures of her, write down her progress and everything going on in Judy's house, to create a detailed documentation about that girl getting fattened by so many people. For the fotos Judy had to “pose” every week, which was a little annoying to her because she had become extremely lazy. Some of the pictures were pinned on a wall to show Judy's progress.

It was picture time again. Sitting, Judy pulled off her shirt. David had bought her new clothes one month ago, but they were already far too tight. Seymour took some pictures of her sitting there just in her underwear. She was a sight: Her belly was still divided in two rolls. The only difference was that her lower roll now looked a lot bigger than her calves, rolling over her waistband, and the upper one looked like a soft white pillow.

She smiled as Seymour took the fotos and posed for him, sitting. Her arms were very round and fleshy and jiggled slightly when she moved them. With a little gasp, she stood up from the couch. In standing position, her belly sagged down and covered more than half of her panties. As she stood there, posing for the fotos, her big round ass checks moved up and down when she took a step and jiggled like jello. On her sides, her creamy white rolls of flesh moved and created different forms whenever she changed her pose. Her face was still the same, with only slightly puffed up cheeks, barely noticeable.

When the shooting was over, Judy fell heavy on the couch with a big sigh. “Now, boys, feed me! I'm starving!!!” And with that, she started eating again and ate and ate until she fell asleep late at night.

Time passed, and David and Jake managed Judy's apartment, which was now known on the net as “Judy's Heaven of Food.” And as time went by, Judy kept eating and eating and eating; causing her to grow fatter and fatter and even fatter. More feeders visited Judy and brought more food and sometimes new methods to fatten someone up!

A guy named Richie brought her a big can of a powder to mix weight gain shakes. It was not the stuff that was used by weight lifters – some kind of FA scientist had created the stuff. It was loaded with an extremely high number of calories and was created for that special purpose; to help human beings get very fat very fast. Richie had found that stuff on the Internet and had ordered several cans. From that day on, Judy never again washed her food down with Cola or Lemonade. In addition to her huge amounts of fattening food she was consuming, she now drank weight gain shakes by liters…. Which made her weight explode.

On her 19th birthday, she weighed 440 pounds. 440 pounds of soft, creamy, jiggling and wobbling fat! In the nine months since she'd met David the first time, she had gained 281 pounds. Her body had changed a lot. Judy loved her new wobbling body. Sometimes, at the rare occasions when she was alone, she stripped naked and just admired her own body and was happy about the changes her gluttony had caused: at 440 lbs, she was very big. Her belly was so fat, it hung down over one third of her thighs.

The rolls on her sides were a lot bigger and hung down, too. Her hips were very wide and her ass….. Her ass cheeks were two huge balls of bouncing, wobbling cellulite fat that jiggled with every movement she made. When she sat on a chair, her ass overlapped the edges about several inches. Her thighs and calves were wider, rounder, fatter. Her cellulite thighs rubbed on each other and wobbled with every step she took. She was excited about how wide her fat thighs were when she sat. Her breasts were rounder and hung down and rested on her big belly. Her arms were extremely flabby – especially, her upper arms were bags of blubber.

Judy was totally in love with her own fat body. She could spend ages just slapping her belly or ass and watching and feeling it wobble. She often sat on the couch and found sweet little changes on her body: Fat rolls, not the big ones on her sides or her belly, but the small ones forming on the inside of her elbows. She noticed that her arms were forced up by the growing roll under her arms. Her knees were gone, buried under thick layers of thigh fat. She had small rolls of flab on her wrists and ankles. With happiness, she noticed that her toes and fingers were also getting fat with cute dimples. And best of all: she finally had developed a small, cute, little double chin which rolled a little outward, when she turned her head down. Her entire face had finally become rounder.

But it was not only the flab that made Judy feel good. She also loved how heavy she had become. She always moaned and gasped, whenever she stood up or had to bend over or stretch. It excited her how totally out of shape she was. She always smiled when chairs creaked under her fat ass. She looked forward to the day when she would sit down and the chair would break under her heavy body. She also loved the bumps of each of her heavy steps, especially because it caused her thighs, ass and belly to wobble extremely. It made her happy to see that she was already starting to waddle when walking.

“After all, I'm starting to get a little chubby!” she thought to herself. At 440 lbs, she would never call herself “fat” – and was far from being as fat as she wanted to be!!!

She was absolutely proud of her enormous appetite. She was able to eat the whole day. She was not hungry all day long, but she could eat all day long. Which left her stuffed to the limit every night.

Latest posts

Back