• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Junonia swimsuits

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin Lilac

Jumped-up fahk.
Has anyone bought swimsuits from Junonia who could tell me if they run loose, tight or dead-on? I'm looking at shelling out 40 bucks for a halter swim top and, having never ordered from this site before, am apprehensive about the fit.

Depending on the fabric of the clothing and who's selling it, I run anywhere between a 36 and 44, 5X/6X. According to Junonia's size chart I just might make the cut for fitting into their 6X top. I know I could just order it, find out and send it back if need be, but thought I'd check here first in case any of you ladies have firsthand insight to offer. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back