• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Just a bit of a rant about online dating sites

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dibaby35

Chicken n' Dumplings
Okay so I'm trying to date again. So yeah I signed up for a few sites. Granted I realize the ones I signed up for our not BBW orientated. But I never have any luck with finding someone local on the BBW sites. Anyways why oh why do these sites that claim to match you up perfectly, always match me up with guys that put in their profile that their perfect girl would be "average, thin, athletic, fit". It's like just about every guy. I don't get it. When I didn't put that as what describes me. UGHHHH sorry just aggravated..such a huge waste of time. :(

Latest posts

Back