• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Canadian Here! (east of Toronto)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings! Just joined the site yesterday and my profile was thankfully approved. Thus here I am. 👋

I am 60 years old, and am late in the game with BBW/SSBBW. But of course, it's something that I have secretly admired. It's not easy to discuss this with friends who have made disparaging remarks, thus I keep my comments regarding my preferences mostly to myself. I'm sure this is not uncommon.

I live east of Toronto, in the Durham region. I am active: cyclist, hiker, walk everywhere; returning to the gym this month since the lockdowns in March/April 2020. I am sober 7+ years, non-smoker and do not use recreational drugs of any sort. I really try to live a cleaner/sober lifestyle. I like to think that I am a friendly and accepting gentleman. I tend to be a 'Live and Let Live' person. Definitely left of centre. I volunteer with a local conservation group (during all four seasons), and do my best to be community minded.

This site is already a huge eye opener. It is one thing to fetishize something, but there's always MORE going on with All the beautiful women who are plus sized. It's important to know what they think; how that they feel; and to listen to their concerns; be open to mindful and meaningful suggestions. I also came here to learn. 👍

Joined a few BBW dating sites, but as you can imagine, I received some really interesting messages. Promises of love within 3 message exchanges. 🤦‍♂️ I found within 24-48 hours of joining a few sites, that it quickly became quite disappointing. But I have to be realistic: '60' is not exactly young anymore, thus I have to face the music (cue up the sad violin 🎻). Anyways, I am sure something will happen, I just need to be patient. Crossing my fingers 🤞.

Thank you for allowing me to share. Have a great one! 🥸🌞

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back