• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Just a little confused...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolarKat

Digital Sun tanning
Hi All,

I'd just like to say I was a little taken back by this place. I was off googling for something unrelated that had "dimensions" in it, and this was one of the places that came up on the search.. So I started to look around the forums, and several hours of reading later.. well to put it lightly.. I find myself quite whats the word.. baffled.. confused.. :confused:

I mean being "fat" is litterally 2nd on the list of social pariahs after smoking. Yet I see plenty of people here who appear to be in acceptance of it as though it's part the norm.. stranger even more so, is that there are thin people with the same view.. and they're not barking out the usual "lazy..keep mouth closed" knee jerk reaction.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a negative post critisizing, rather It's just a point of view that I'm completely unaccustomed to (Excluding parents). If I were to poll every person I know, they all would easily take the other view of big=bad with the justification of appearance, health or whatever new bit of news they heard associating obsese with some new evil of the week.

I know this is probably in the wrong forum as per topic, but I'd really like to hear the male comments on this, from those who spent thier life on that side of the fence, and how they worked to acceptance on good terms rather than walking around with a fake smile in misery, or is it that you're still living on the edge of the two?

Back