• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kate & Jim / Jim & Kate - by Lardibutts (~BBW/BHM, Eating, Imagery, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lardibutts

Aged Member
~BBW/BHM, Eating, Imagery, ~MWG - Twist together a migrated but incomplete pair of incomplete tales awaiting adoption from the Discard Forum (here and here) and the outcome is an arousing fantasy involving awesome weight gain.

KATE & JIM / JIM & KATE
expanded and corrolated by Lardibutts
(based on two stories rom the Discard Forum)

(Initial “Author's Note” to the original KATE & JIM: This is a fantasy of mine based on the love of a couple in hopes of introducing my boyfriend to the world of gaining.)

Part One

Katherine giggled as Jim poked his index finger into her soft little belly. She blushed a little embarrassed by the way her newly formed tummy spilled over her pants. Jim smiled as he pinched the small roll of fat that was hanging over the waistband of her jeans.

"Looks like someone's putting on a little weight."

Katherine blushed even more. Jim pulled her a little closer in bed and started to gently massage her plump tummy. She closed her eyes and let out a tiny sigh. His gentle touch on her soft, womanly tummy felt so comforting. Katherine looked at him with her big blue eyes.

"Does it bother you?" she asked.

"Well, actually, Kath..." he started, his hand moving to her side, which had formed a small love handle, just perfect for him to massage. "I have a little confession to make."

She turned toward him, her new pot belly gently pressing against his own muscular stomach.

"I've always preferred girls who have a little more to them. I liked a girl who enjoys food, and isn't afraid to eat. Sometimes, when we're in bed, and I'm holding you close I can't help but imagine what it would feel like to hold a even softer, smoother Kate in my arms."

He moved his hand back to the front of her belly and began to massage and caress it's new chubbier form. He loved the way his hand sank at least an inch or more into the soft golden flesh of her tummy. It was so nice, and it felt so feminine.

"I've been waiting for this..." he said, gently patting her tummy, "for a long time."

"Why didn't you tell me before?" she asked, rolling over to her side.

"I didn't know what you'd think," he replied. "You know, it's not every day your husband tells you he wants you to be chubby."

She sat up, straining a little. As she did, her tummy formed three small rolls. Jim's grin widened at the sight of the fat rolls on her belly. Pleased, he reached over and gently pinched one. Katherine smiled too.

"So, exactly how much have you gained, sweetheart?" Jim asked.

"Almost 10 pounds in 2 months," Katherine replied, with a playful pout. "Must all be due to your excellent cooking."

It was true. In the three months that Jim and Katherine had been married, Jim had begun to cook excellent meals for the two of them to share. Although the fattening meals and calorie-laden desserts hadn't really altered Jim's trim dark physique, they had taken their toll on Katherine's formerly slender figure.

"Well," Jim reassured her, "All ten of them look delicious on you."

He leaned over and planted a sweet little kiss on her soft tummy. "So you’re about to break the 150lb barrier”.

“Put like that, does it worry you?”

“Does it feel like I am? Jim replied pushing his erection into the spread of her hip, “You know how I love tall women - and if you got to 200lb plus, you’d really have me grovelling at your feet. I’d be pleading to be walked over… ooof!”

She pulled at his over eager pecker, snorting in derision; but a long pensive silence ensued.

"You know Jim," she started. "I have a little confession to make too."

"What's that, darling?" Jim asked.

"I've thought about what you'd look like with a little more weight on you, too. I think it'd be really great if you gained another twenty pounds or so. Just enough to lose that silly six pack and get a real tummy. A little something for me to hold on to." She grinned at him.

"Really?" Jim smiled. He’d been realising that getting a bit paunchy would an inevitable consequence of their jointly discovering the pleasures of cooking. But he had been apprehensive about Katherine's feelings. "I'd always thought you wanted me to stay slim."

Katherine looked up into Jim's trusting brown eyes.

"It's your decision, darling..." she started. "But I think it'd be a lot of fun if we gained weight together. You know, kind of fatten each other up."

Just the thought of it made her smile.

Jim pulled her close. "Watch each other's tummies become chubbier, growing softer in each other's embraces. Sounds like heaven."

"When should we start?" Katherine enquired.

"As soon as possible darling," Jim answered. "

Although...," he started with a smile, looking down at her belly, "looks like you've gotten a little head start."

"Haha, very funny...." Katherine replied... "but we'll see who's laughing when your pants can't contain your pot belly anymore!"

She giggled, and reached over and tickled his tummy.

He smiled at her, and with that, he draped his arm around his wife's supple side, and laid his hand on her pudgy little tummy. He closed his eyes, and the two of them fell fast asleep in each others arms, dreaming of the fun-filled stuffing sessions that were to come.

Their dreams were complementary. Like an expanding ying and yang circle; male and female forms, each were swelling bigger and bigger against the other, but always congruent, nesting together as a perfect pair (pear?) of spoon forms.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​

Kate's fantasy

For her part Kate could not be sure to what extent her imaginings and fantasies were truly just a dream and how much they were a blueprint, a vision and plan to be carried out. They had certainly started off as a dream but she found she was able to prolong it all as a lust driven picture in her mind. Moreover it was a vision that she enjoyed returning to night after night - suspended between waking and sleeping.

It might begin with her coming home tired and hungry from her stressing day’ as a partner in the family IP and media law firm.

Opening the door (to an eighteenth floor 1930s art deco apartment on New York’s east side inherited from dear old dad) she’d find the place filled with irresistible aromas. She realised she was surrounded by an enormous spread of food; Jim had spent all day cooking up everything he knew she liked.

She’d call across to the kitchen in all innocence, “Hi babes I’m home! Wow? So who’s coming around for supper?

Jim would appear dark and glowering, tossing away his apron. He’d leap at her dominating her completely, sweeping her up off her feet. Carrying her through into the bedroom, he’d growl threateningly that she’d been asking for it.

Laughing manically as he tore away at her professional legal eagle’s power dressing pant suit and blouse, he’d lash her naked form to the bed. Now, his teeth gleaming in his dark stubble, he’d compel her to eat all the feast.

Leering wickedly at her helpless form, he’d assure her that he was about to begin force-feeding her with her favourite food. He would stuff her up once and for all. She was destined to end up big beyond belief.

Even asleep, Kate found this intensely arousing. For she too had the same desire – she at times daydreamed about becoming the biggest woman in the world.

Things would start well: in the grip of Jim’s masterful arms, Kate would chew steadily, full of determination to pace herself. Inevitably, some time later, she’d feel her stomach begin to tighten and complain. But when it was threatening to split apart at any time, she’d protest that she could not eat any more. Flashing his evil toothy grin, Jim, would ignore her, letting her rest for only as long as it took to fetch still more of the food.

When Kate shouted that her stomach was too full, Jim continued all the same. She had an exciting variant where he unbuttoned his 501s to release a long snaking tube. He would push it down Kate's throat to force feed her fresh cream and butter melted to make her mature as quickly as possible. Kate had so much pleasure imagining how vast she was going to become; knowing Jim was determined to deliver her to immobility.

Kate could get fat very quickly because the tube in Jim’s pants quickly became a machine that filled her up with high-fat liquids day and night without stop. Even though she might writhe in pain, it continued. When Kate got to 600 lbs she begged Jim to strengthen the bed to support her.

Once Kate’s weight passed 750 lbs she could scarcely walk any more; she was fast becoming immobile. She’d keep silent, eager to savour the point where she met her destiny. At the same time, she wondered if she'd ever stop growing once she had achieved her ambition and was immovable.

Kate yearned to admire herself in the mirror but she’d grown so obese that none were nearly big enough. Jim might show her a photo to prove how big and beautiful she was becoming. Open-mouthed Kate would stare in disbelief at the pale heap of fat then smile in triumph.

Beyond 1200 lbs; she could hardly move her arms. Along with her legs they had become almost indistinguishable. She had morphed into a ball of blubber, its features all melting together. Jim was always in search of new things to make her eat and grow.

Kate knew that by swallowing more and more every day, the more he liked it. Oddly, as she continued to expand now, there was no corresponding increase in poundage. When she ought to have been advancing up through the second thousand pounds to achieve a full ton of fat it was as if she had broken free in space and time, as free floating as a weightless balloon.

Now Kate, totally dependent on Jim for all her needs, was utterly adoring of him. Jim was happy; she was happy. The fatter she swelled, the more beautiful she was to Jim.

She loved drifting immobile, served by Jim continuously. Kate’s stomach blew up so big that Jim, caressing his plump member ready to burst, could climb aboard and enjoy it as she swallowed enormous quantities from him constantly night and day. Jim continued with this game - promising to go on filling her until no one, least of all Kate, could comprehend her enormity.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​

Jim's fantasy: the corollary of Kate's.

As the stay-at-home husband Jim was the meek passive one; Kath the outgoing dominant Amazon. They’d met on a job where Jim a freelance designer working from home had been working on a set for the tour of a come-back rock band. Whether it was Jim’s dark Italianate looks or his creativity, Kate had been totally captivated.

Late afternoon, poring over his computer on another commission, Jim suddenly realzsed the light outside was fading. He sprung up from the computer to dart into the kitchen quite forgetting he was still in the vest and the boxer underpants he’d had on all day since falling out of bed mid-morning, long after Kate had gone. Frantically he started chopping onions and garlic, tossing them into hot olive oil.

He prepared food in a frenetic frenzy of energy, aware that Katherine was due back in less than an hour, knowing that she’d be demanding to be fed.

Actually he really loved it when she was angry – and hungry. Her eyes would flash menacingly like an angry tigress. He’d have to scurry hither and thither placating her, laying out snacks: chips, dips - anything to appease her until he’d got the first of the evening’s set piece dishes ready. Katherine the Great he called her.

But he liked it too when she sometimes came to lend a hand in the kitchen. Back in the summer when her figure was already showing the voluptuous effects of his cooking, Kath would strip down to the minimum. Always Jim was aware of her oozing sensuality. And she was equally aware of her affect on him. When she worked in the kitchen with him she would squash up against him, barge past, or best of all wriggle past slowly fondling his backside.

As she worked, she was not afraid of sampling the wares and Jim had long been aware of her latent sweet tooth. So Jim always made sure the most tempting ingredients were laid out on the worktop ready.

He especially liked it when she might perhaps linger longer, with her hands around his genitalia, murmuring suggestively:

“Ah my little pigeon you are getting so nice and plump. I think I’ll keep you prisoner in your kitchen. I am going to make you so fat I could eat you.

With that she’d compel him to eat all the food he’d made for the two of them by himself, followed by all the ice cream he had stashed away in the frig. On those nights she’d call up the pizza delivery shop to round him off and for a little bite herself.

Tonight he heard the door followed by her joyful “Hi Babes”.

Then immediately “Wow! That is such a brilliant smell!

He poked his head around the door. Now in late October Kath was still a spectacular bronzed Amazon. She stood tall and beautiful in her lawyer’s suit – it was the suave beige one where it was never quite clear where her straight blond hair ended on her shoulders.

She sashayed across for a kiss and to park a lemon cheese cake on the kitchen worktop. In her 4 inch heels Katherine the Great towered way over Jim in his vulnerable barefeet. As she broke off to go and change she stopped, and laughing she turned to tweak at his pecker, standing right up out of his shorts at 45° to vertical.

"Don’t you dare go poking that thing into my cheesecake until I get back Little Man!"

Jim heard the shower going and had to resist scuttling across and jumping in for some highjinks; he had Kate’s serious supper to make. Kate re-appeared, her long hair hanging damp. She was writhing about trying to compress her newly voluptuous golden body into her clingy one piece soft black leather suit.

Oof! Did she look hot or not? Jim thought. As she advanced towards him the zip slowly slid down towards her navel propelled by the protesting thrust from her expanding breasts.

“Hun, this really is not going to last much longer thanks to your cooking”, she pouted seductively.

He anticipated being wrapped gloriously around once more. Instead she stopped and gasped.

In his haste to get into the kitchen he’d left Photoshop behind open on the computer screen in the living room, staring out into empty space. He’d been midway through working up a concept for a new product launch, but as he so often did, he’d also been indulging in a spot of daydream fantasising. He was half ashamed of how hard he could make himself while fiddling with images about how he might look with 400 lbs of blubber belly rings superimposed on his wiry dark physique. Trouble was he’d left this screen showing.

Kate exclaimed. Wow! Jim! That’s you? …Yeah! ….It really is you! Jim, YOU LOOK SO AWESOME!

Jim wished the ground would open. For the want of a single mouse click he could have been safely hidden away behind the complex lighting show animation he’d been creating.

“Jim I just love it. You look so so wonderful, You must weigh more than 500lbs with that great belly!” she hugged him tight.

“We’ve got to do it” she declared, “I’d so adore pushing up against all that gravitas!

The rest of that night poor Jim never stood a chance as his protesting little pot got rammed tighter and tighter stuffed with the food he’d intended for the two of them, in particular his Amazon.

Kate had jumped him in her black leather suit and frogmarched him, arms twisted painfully around his back, over to the sofa. Watched over approvingly by his 500 lb or so morph on the Photoshop screen, Kate began brutally stuffing down him all of his almost completed dishes, his cream sauces, the pans of al dente pasta, followed by his tarts and his cake mixes. After two hours of Amazon abuse, Jim now semiconscious, could just about recognise with relief the usual ice cream finale to a thorough stuffing. With Katherine the Great towering over him, he tried manfully to cope with the great gobs of ice cream being slapped down him.

Unhappily for him, in his stupor, Jim had totally forgotten the 10 inch lemon cheesecake topped with strawberries and whipped cream Amazon Kath had brought home. He stalled completely in tackling this and it needed threats and cajoling, several belly massages and a prolonged Amazon’s deep throat job to get it all into him.

He lay blown out and done for, his distended belly hard and shiny, rearing up above him. Lit by the eerie glow from the screen morph of his end state, it was like a great silver-plate caterer’s oval dome cover was concealing a choice offering. What might it be? Katherine decided it had to be a lovely big serving dish of pork Belly.

Later that night Kate called up two pizza delivery shops to keep them both going into the early hours as she continued intermittently ramming and packing the dome growing before her. She was pleased to note that, disregarding the difference in scale, the belly in her care for improvement was vastly bigger now than the one on the screen.

-----------------​

It wasn’t until noon the following daythat Jim resurfaced, many hours after Kate had left for work. He felt nauseous and his head ached. He groped his way unsteadily towards the kitchen in search of anything cold: something to drink from the frig, some ice cream even the flat blade of a knife held against his forehead would help.

Suddenly, like his guardian angel Kate appeared back, hugging a large bag of groceries.

“Have some OJ Jimbo, you look like you need it.

Jim took the carton and swigged straight from it.

Then his befuddled brain kicked in: so why was Kate back here at midday? Surely she couldn’t still be totally obsessed with tormenting his aching belly?

Oh yes she was!

There were other packages besides the groceries.

Kate unpacked what Jim took to be a wet suit and pulled it over Jim’s still woozy head. Brutally she yanked it down over his pudgy body and distended pot. He found it to be no more than a clingy black rubber vest enclosing his torso. She zipped him in up the back, fastening it too under the crotch.

But the really scary bit was a gaping opening at the front. Kate, by pulling strenuously at the rubber began squeezing Jim’s poor tortured pot belly through until it was all outside, bulging unconstrained.

Despite his dread, all the manipulation had induced Jim to harden; Kate with a little shriek of feigned offence worked him up further until he’d a raging hard-on, painfully distorted against the opposing force of unyielding belly.

Chortling about being a prick-tease Kate now propelled Jim over to the mirror to savour the sight. Mercifully this movement enabled his painfully crushed scrotum to escape from the rubber crotch strap and hang free.

She chained him to the lock on Kate’s dad’s heavy old ottoman close by, allowing him just enough chain to lie along the mattress on top. She moved the big coffee table over within reach, piling it up with all the groceries she’d bought.

“Now eat!” Kate commanded. “I want this table cleared by the time I come back at six.”

Jim groaned but she was insistent. Standing over him, she stuffed salami slices in his mouth. The hot peppery Neapolitan salami, one of his favourites, did seem to sharpen him up. By the time she’d pushed the whole pack into him he was beginning to recuperate.

Judging the salty salami now left him thirsty she opened a large Coke. Gratefully he swigged down over half of it. With this he began warming to the idea of eating; Kate was pleased to see him looking the table over choosing what to tackle next. Watching him engage with a fluffy Victoria cream sponge topped with fresh raspberries, she kissed his forehead in encouragement and left.

Over the ensuing weeks Jim remained chained up; he’d no choice but to carry on stuffing himself obediently. The days sped past in a blur marked only by Kate’s return at intervals. She needed to work oil into Jim’s rapidly swelling belly to relieve the painful build up of surface tension and of course he wanted more food placed within reach.

The effects were spectacular. It was as if, outside the constraints of the black rubber vest a great balloon was blowing up before Jim. From time to time Kate had to loosen straps at the back of the rubber garment to enlarge the belly aperture.

-----------------​

But as Jim’s rate of consumption and capacity rose, his requirements were becoming increasingly burdensome so Kate was oblged to hire a nurse to attend to Jim through the day. Fortunately Ada, a jovial roly poly Nigerian immigrant, empathised immediately with Kate’s project and Jim’s needs.

Because Jim had always been hairy, to make oiling of his stretch marked skin more soothing, Ada persuaded Jim she should very gently shave the tender surfaces of his tight balloon belly clean and smooth. But what Jim hadn’t reckoned with was Ada wielding an old wickedly sharp cut throat razor on him.

Noting how manfully Jim rose to deal with his vulnerability, Ada knew immediately how to up her game.

Being fed yet another in a succession of giant platters of mashed yam, Jim baulked. It was only to make him big and strong she cooed, but Jim wouldn’t budge

Brandishing a whip, Ada cracked it sharply skilfully landing a light but significant flick across the 4 foot high front face of his monstrous belly. Thereafter Jim never failed to respond whenever she had her whip handy.

Next she started bargaining with him: “A spoonful for you…. and a spoonful for me”.

Jim enjoyed this ruse, especially once he began appreciating how Ada too was expanding rapidly.

Seeing Jim eyeing her overflowing bosom, Ada realised what he was thinking.

“Ooh you naughty boy”, she murmured. “You’re really looking for a nursemaid aren’t you?”

She reappeared with a baby’s bottle of a thick creamy concoction she’d blended in the kitchen and took him in his arms…..

Naturally with all this Jim ended up far bigger than in his routine fantasies.

Latest posts

Back