• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Katie's decided to gain weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gainerkatie

I've watched my weight all my life, and then this summer I gained 10lbs while on vacation and couldn't get rid of it. Everyone, including my boyfriend, was complimenting me on how good I looked. (I don't think anyone realized I'd gained a few pounds!)

So, anyway, that's then I began to wonder, what would I look like if I were even heavier? I started finding out about the gainer community, and I discovered this group. It's really an inspiration. I've always had this weird fascination about wanting to be chubby even though I've been skinny all my life. I can't explain it. Now I know I'm not the only one, and it's not as weird as I once thought.

So now I've decided I want to gain 30 Lbs more. I'm 5'8" and 142lbs, and my goal is to be 175lbs.

I just started a blog.

Katie

http://gainingkatie.blogspot.com/

Back