Kevin Smiths wife is a "Chubby Chaser" ;>)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Les Toil

Hey Burke, I've been addicted to Kev's Smodcast for well over a year now. I looove Kev's candidness. Remember the time he told the story about beating off in a sock while looking at his wife getting dressed because she wouldn't give him any? What a card the fellow is. I can't say I remember any episodes where his wife said she liked fat guys. Right on though.

stldpn

i'd like to live in a world where i can accurately assume someone married their fat spouse because they like fatties
nah it's a sad fact that far too many people marry with the idea that their spouse will never change physically or emotionally... crazy eh?

stldpn

eh whatever you say... I still think marraige is wothwhile

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
i'd like to live in a world where i can accurately assume someone married their fat spouse because they like fatties
You should live in my world. I adore pudgy men. Simple fat wouldn't clinch the deal, but it would sure get the process started. :wubu:

Burke_Rakers

Hey Burke, I've been addicted to Kev's Smodcast for well over a year now. I looove Kev's candidness. Remember the time he told the story about beating off in a sock while looking at his wife getting dressed because she wouldn't give him any? What a card the fellow is. I can't say I remember any episodes where his wife said she liked fat guys. Right on though.
Sorry, I'd have answered sooner, but my computer was out for a week or so. I included a link to the smodcast with my original post.

Pinkbelly

yeah, i'd heard that on one of the "An evening with kevin smith" speaches, good on him. i like KS, he be quirky!

ffaboots

Thank you for posting that link! I've listened to it twice now and am equal parts amused and aroused by it. It makes me laugh that he has so much trouble understanding why his wife loves his body just as it is.

freakyfred

\_(O_o)_/
Loooove Kevin Smith. Have all his 'Evening with' s.

And listening to this they're so cute together :>

Latest posts