• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kimrey (BBW~, MWG~)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
~BBW, Feeding, ~MWG - A budding sweetheart gets some unique help

Kimrey
by Ohscarlett

[ Contributor's note: If I remember correctly this was posted at Fattenup. It is a very sensual story and something for those who ache squashed under the many XWG stories]

Part 1

As the pink glow of dusk settled on the edge of town, Kimrey sat back in her rattan lawn chair, slowly turning through the pages of the photo album that sat on her lap. She stopped on the page showing two children standing together arm and arm in a black and white photo that was torn on the edge.

Her mind went back to the day they had first met. James had greeted her, by pulling her long blonde ponytail, and she in turn said hello to James by sticking out her tongue. From that moment on they were life long friends.

Kimrey turned to another page showing them in a grade school homeroom picture. James stood at the left edge of the group of kids. He had a huge smile under his wired rimmed glasses, and his eyes were shown glancing right to a girl three kids down from him. The little girl looked up at Kimrey, she was round and wore a dress with frills.

As Kimrey came across a High School graduation picture, she smiled, there was James with his crisp shirt, tousled brown hair, and wired rim glasses. His arm draped around her shoulder. Kimrey had grown into a lovely girl, her hair full of blonde curls and her cute double chin. She filled out her white dress quite nicely being curvaceous and round.

James had always liked the way she looked. She enjoyed eating, and her body showed it. She silently wished they were more then friends then but he never looked at her with those types of eyes. Even at the graduation party dinner, she knew he loved watching her eat, seeing how she enjoyed everything put in front of her, but he still went to dance with a girl much bigger then she.

They had kept in touch over the years by emails, phone calls, and faxes. James had gone on to college, but headed back home afterwards to run his family’s restaurant. He was now a huge success in Kansas City. He had even sent Kimrey an autographed book of his containing all his recipes. He never quite settled down to a family, putting all his time into his career, but his conversations with Kimrey lead her to believe that he was quite happy and enjoying what he was doing.

Kimrey had graduated from college and went right into the Corporate world. She put her life into it and didn’t receive much in return except physical and mental stress. She had gotten thinner and unhappy over the years. Out of the blue one day she got a fax from James. It said, "I’m opening a new restaurant in town and you must come home to help me celebrate."

She looked over the fax as her assistant came into the office stating the budget report was due for her boss and that she had three people on hold to talk to her. Kimrey asked the assistant to get the airlines and to request a ticket to Kansas City.

And now here she sat waiting for James to come and pick her up. She had found the old album up in her bedroom and as the sun went down she closed it remembering the happy memories of her youth and looking down saw how much thinner she was now.

"Will James even recognize me now," she thought.

Part 2

James drove up to Kimrey’s house wondering what she looked like now. He planned a special dinner just for the two of them at his new restaurant, and just wanted to spend time together with her. As he pulled into the driveway he wondered who the girl was out on the porch. This couldn’t be Kimrey, not this skinny girl, he thought. He walked up to the porch and the closer he got the more he realized it was her. He tried to smile coming up to her and giving her a huge hug he felt her ribs as he held her.

Kimrey was so excited to see him again. She saw the surprise on his face when he walked up the drive. He said for her to dress casual for the evening so she had her jeans and white t-shirt, and wondered if it was her outfit. As he hugged her she held on tight to her old friend. When he pulled away from her she stuck her tongue out at him, and they both laughed.

"I’ve missed you so much Kimrey", said James, "but I have to be honest, your not the same girl I grew up with. I think you need some tender care, and I’m the one to do it", he said. He brushed the blonde curl back from her head, and bent forward to kiss her forehead.

Kimrey’s eyes started to water as she felt his kiss. She never realized how much she missed him till now.

"I’ve been so busy with work, that I kinda left life behind", she said. She quickly wiped her eyes, and walked toward his car as he followed her.

As they drove through their old neighborhood and the reminisced of days gone. She smiled as he joked of her double chin, and he in turn laughed as she spoke about his old wire rim glasses. He parked in front of the new restaurant, and Kimrey looked up in surprise. There in shiny green neon letters was the name of the restaurant. The letters spelled out her name. She smiled and turned to James. "I can’t believe you thought of my name for your restaurant", she said.

"This is my very own first restaurant, and the name had to bring me luck, so of course I used yours", he said.

He opened the door and they entered. Kimrey thought how beautiful it was. The soft lights and warm colors used to decorate it, would entice anyone to eat. In the middle of the restaurant was a table with gardenias as the centerpiece. She closed her eyes and remembered the sweet scent and how long ago he had given her a gardenia corsage for their graduation. He took one out and placed it in her hands.

"I’m so glad you came back Kimrey, this means so much to me", he said. She held the flower to her nose and smiled at him. He sat her at the table and went to get their dinner. She was flooded with feelings as she sat there, and then came a large growl from her tummy. Kimrey laughed to herself thinking, this is the first time I’ve felt so hungry.

James pushed the cart full of food up to Kimrey, and she could smell all the wonderful things he had fixed. He placed the food on the table. There was a huge Caesar salad and large rolls.

"I made this honey butter myself, because I remembered how much you liked honey on everything", he said. He sat down and they started to eat. She started into the salad and while putting a huge amount of butter on the roll, she looked up. There was James, her old James, sitting and smiling and watching her eat. She blushed as she finished the salad and ate another roll.

After she finished, he went to get the entrée. She sat back for a second wiping her mouth. He returned with his cart and there on it were sitting Kansas City’s finest Porterhouse steaks. He placed it in front of her and cut one piece off.

"You can’t be from Kansas City and not enjoy steaks now, can you", he said. He brought it up to her mouth and she took the huge slice and chewed and enjoyed it. She picked up her utensils and cut threw the steak taking bite after bite.

James sat and watched her silently as she enjoyed the food he had prepared for her.

"I wonder if she knows how much I enjoy watching her eat," he thought. "I know that with my tender care she will be the lovely Kimrey I once knew. "

As he brought out the five choices of dessert, Kimrey pondered on how she would be able to fit much more in her tummy. As she shook her head to the choice of the carrot cake, she quickly undid her top button of her jeans so as not for him to notice. She took a deep breath and took her first bite. The sour cream frosting melted on her tongue, then the rich carrot texture of the cake touched the back of her mouth. A low moan came from her, as she chewed. James smiled as he watched her eat.

There was a ring of the phone and James went to get it. Kimrey finished her cake and listened to him as he spoke on the phone. Her fingers slid down to her tummy as she caressed it, for it ached from so much wonderful food.

"I can’t believe you can do this to me Mr. Maken. I’ve got three days till I open, and how am I suppose to be the chef and manage the restaurant at the same time", said James. He hung up the phone hard, and walked back to the table.

"I’m without a restaurant manager now Kimrey", he said.

"Well why can’t I stay in town for a bit and help you get this going", said Kimrey.

He looked at her in surprise, and said, "See, you’ve already brought me luck".

As he drove her back to the house, she tried to cover her unfastened jeans with her t-shirt, to no avail. He laughed and said, "I’ll make sure you enjoy many more meals with me while we work together".

He placed his hand on her tummy and lightly rubbed it as they got near her house. She sat back and closed her eyes enjoying his touch. As she got out of the car James noticed her tummy sticking out a bit, and reached up and lightly tugged on her blonde hair. Kimrey laughed as she headed up to the porch.

Part 3

The next day Kimrey contacted her office and said she would be taking a leave of absence from her job. Her assistant agreed to package up her office things, such as her computer, and have them mailed to her. Once she received the computer she installed it and got it set-up to do the managing of the restaurant.

James had become very busy with the restaurant and she wasn’t seeing much of him, just the wonderful meals he would send to the house. She knew now that he remembered her plumper persona and wanted to fulfill his desires, which in fact had been her joy as well.

In the evening she would sit and eat and get on the Internet to read email. One night she received an email from James and inside it had a link to a web-site. He wrote to her that he missed her so much, but had found a place that she could go that would keep her company as he finished up his work at the restaurant to get it ready for the opening.

She clicked on the link and it opened to a chat room. She watched the text go by as participants conversed about their enjoyment of encouraging a person to grow and gain. Anxiously she typed in "Hello".

Three people replied with a welcoming voice. The first man said his name was Eric and that he lived in Wisconsin, he was fifty-three and loved big beautiful women. The second was Stephen, who was in his twenties working at a plant and lived in Georgia, and the last man was Wyatt, a painter in his forties, who lived in Canada.

Kimrey introduced herself and explained that a friend had told her about the web-site. She told them how she was interested in gaining. Within that evening as they shared information about themselves a bond was formed to help Kimrey in her goal. She was elated as she gave her good nights to each man. She went over to her photo album to look at the picture most recently taken of her. She saw how her curls laid next to a thin face. She weighed one hundred and fifty pounds and it showed in her five foot eight inch frame how thin she was. She smiled thinking how this would all change soon and how James would be so surprised.

The next morning she logged on and found Wyatt waiting for her. He told her to fix a big breakfast and he would wait for her to return. Kimrey headed downstairs and fried up eggs and bacon, made some toast, and poured a big glass of milk. Wyatt wrote, "Now sit back and relax and enjoy every bite Kimrey."

She ate steadily as his warm words of encouragement came across the screen. She filled herself till she was full and couldn’t eat any more.

"Now get one more thing that you really enjoy Kimrey", he said. She went and got a piece of the pie that James had sent her last night, and with a big breath, she slowly ate it.

"If I were there I would be rubbing that tummy of yours", he said. She found herself rubbing it, as it slightly ached from being so full. Wyatt closed the chat by wishing her well, then said good-bye.

In the late afternoon she received a package in the mail. It was a case of chocolates, all assorted. Kimrey smiled as she opened the card and read it. The flowered top of the card said, For Kimrey, our growing girl, and at the bottom it said, From your three amigos, Eric, Stephen, and Wyatt.

She laughed and headed upstairs to the computer and logged on. When she reached the chat room Stephen answered her hello.

"We thought you would enjoy those Kimrey", he said. He asked her to take out five chocolates as they sat there and talked, which she willingly did. As she enjoyed each one they typed back and forth talking about chocolates and the lovely taste of each one.

Each day Kimrey spoke with her amigos over the computer and each day she ate more and more. By the end of the week she decided it was time to see if there was a difference in the numbers. To her amazement she had gained almost twenty pounds because of the non-stop eating. She announced it to them and smiling faces came across the screen.

Her clothes now hardly fit her at all. In the mirror she would try to close her jeans and was unable to do so. She could see her tummy bulged out the front between the zipper. Her breasts now swelled underneath her top, which pulled up in the front. That evening James called her to see how she was doing and to tell her that he would be out of town the next week to get the Vendors set-up for the food he would be needing. Kimrey was a little disappointed, but she thought about how much harder she could then work on her goal.

Part 4

After she got off the phone with James, Kimrey got right on the computer and sent an email off to her amigos. It said, "My three amigos. I’m in desperate need for your help, I have ten days to reach my goal and you’re the guys I can turn to. Can you help me?"

Kimrey went and got the brownies she had made that morning and sat in front of her screen enjoying them while waiting for their return messages. She sat and anxiously devoured four brownies waiting for their replies.
Then she heard, "You’ve got mai.l"

Sshe almost dropped her brownie dish as she went to grab a hold of her mouse to retrieve the email. Three emails sat there after she clicked on ‘Read Mail’. She opened her first email. It said, "Dear Kimrey, I am here for you. I’m flying in to Kansas City tomorrow morning to help you as much as I can. Can’t wait to meet you. Take Care, Wyatt."

Kimrey was excited with the good news and ran her finger along the dish to get any crumbs that sat there.

She opened the next email, and saw all the smiley faces that appeared between the text. Her email was from Stephen, in Georgia. It said, "Hi Kimrey, your place tomorrow, packing and getting into the truck right now. Don’t waste away waiting for me. Be there as soon as I can. Cya, Steve."

Kimrey couldn’t believe her luck and her friends. She sighed a big sigh of relief as she clicked opened the last email. It said, "Sweet Kimrey, how can I not be there to help you. I’ll be flying in tomorrow morning, and with the help of your amigos we will make all your dreams come true. Be ready to be filled to the brim. Looking forward to meeting you in person. See you soon, Eric."

Kimrey quickly dashed off a reply to them saying, "Thank-you, Thank-you, and Thank-you."

The next morning Kimrey woke-up with a grin thinking of her amigos. She went to her closet to find something to wear but now all her clothes were extremely tight. She put on a white top that now fit snugly to her breasts and her favorite red pants that she could barely zip.

She looked in the mirror and adjusted her red scarf around her neck. She was now over one hundred and ninety pounds and with the tightness of the pants it accenturateed her growing hips, and her butt jiggled now encased in the pants. She put her blonde hair up with a gold hair clasp but let the curls fall around her face. As she headed out the door she grabbed two donuts to eat on the way to the airport. When she sat down in her car, she had to unbutton her pants, and bring down the zipper to get comfortable while driving. As she backed out the driveway she looked into the rearview mirror, and caught with a glance her face and her thoughts were, "you're almost there girl".

Part 5

Kimrey waited by the baggage claim area, knowing that both of the planes were in now and Wyatt and Eric would be there soon to claim their baggage. She had written "Amigos" in red on a posterboard and held it in front of her. People went by to first read the word, then noticed her breasts pushing against her top, just above the sign.

She raised her hand to push back some curls near her face, and then looked at her hand. Kimrey noticed how now her rings fit tight, and that there was weight on her hands. Her long thin fingers now appeared to be pudgy and soft. As she held the sign she felt a tap on her shoulder, as she turned around she received her first view of her two friends.

Her amigos introduced themselves’, as she stood before them smiling. Wyatt took her hand and shook it, she looked at the gray at his temples, and the warm smile across his face. He said, "It’s so nice to finally meet you Kimrey".

She then turned to Eric, who came up and hugged her. He was tall and built. He said, "I’m ready for duty, hon".

Wyatt took the sign from her hands and said, "Kimrey we want to see everything about you, please turn in a circle so we can see how well we’ve done so far".

She grinned and put her arms out and turned slowly in a circle. She saw enjoyment in both of their eyes as she came full circle. The guys grabbed their suitcases and all three headed back to Kimrey’s house.
Eric, who needed the leg room, sat up front with her as she drove. He noticed how uncomfortable she was as she drove, and asked, "Why don’t you let yourself loose from those tight pants?"

She unbuttoned them again, as she had done earlier, with a slight flush in her face. Wyatt in the back seat sat forward to say, "Kimrey we want you to be comfortable at all times, so always make sure you are. We’re here to help you."

As they pulled up in front of the house, there sat Stephen’s truck. He was standing, leaning against it, with his blue baseball cap, tilted back on his head. He walked forward to help Kimrey out of the car and to greet her.

"You are a sight for sore eyes girl", he said. He greeted the others and helped them in the house with their luggage.

"I fulfilled my duties guys", said Stephen, as he also brought in sack after sack of food into the house.

He threw a deck of cards on the table as he walked past with his last sack. Kimrey noticed and said, "What are the cards for Stephen"? "It’s a little game we play in the South girl, the game of poker", he said.

He was getting cupcakes, donuts, and candy bars from the sacks and placing them on the table. He divided them up into four piles sitting them in front of each chair.

"We’re gonna play a couple of games of Eatin Poker", said Stephen. They all sat down around the table putting their piles to the side of them as Stephen dealt out the first hand.

"The game is five card draw, jacks or better, anti a candy bar all", he said. They all started laughing as each pushed a candy bar to the middle of the table.

"You see Kimrey, we plan to make this as fun as possible for you during this week, and I’m the one who volunteered to go first", he said.

Stephen turned his hat around as he picked up his cards, Wyatt grumbled knowing he didn’t have anything, and Eric had a slight grin seeing the two kings in his hand. Kimrey said, "By me boys".

Then Eric pushed another candy bar out to the middle and they all followed as well. Eric won the hand with his pair of kings and then pushed his winnings in front of Kimrey. She opened each of the candy bars and ate them as

Wyatt shuffled the deck. As she came to the last candy bar, she looked up and noticed her amigo’s all smiling and enjoying the sight.

"It’s now time for some five card stud all", said Wyatt, as he dealt one card down, then one card up to each player. There sat Stephen with the first ace dealt. He slowly pushed a cupcake forward, with a side ways glance at Kimrey. Each person followed his move. Wyatt dealt another card up and Kimrey ended up with a pair of tens. She laughed as she pushed a small candy bar forward. The center was really building for this hand.

As the last card was rolled up it was obvious that Stephen had won it with his pair of aces. He pushed the pile toward Kimrey, and then took the wrappings off of each candy bar for her. As she ate each cupcake she could feel her zipper almost bending as her tummy pushing against it. Then sound could be heard by all present as the table as the zipper split open and her belly pushed out. The men gave each other a wink as they watched her finish the last cupcake.

Kimrey then sat back a little in her chair as her tummy spread out in front of her, she rubbed it then took the cards for the last game to be played. I don’t know if you’ve ever played this one, but this game determines the men from the boys.

"Anti a donut all", she said, as she dealt each person three cards and also put a dummy hand in the middle.

"This is called Guts and we’re gonna try to beat the hand in the middle. If you beat it you win, if not you match the pile", said Kimrey. Each person picked up their cards then studied the faces of the other players.

Eric was the first who said he couldn’t play, then Wyatt followed.

Stephen turned his hat around and gruffly said, "I’m in".

Kimrey said she couldn’t do it, then slowly turned the dummy hand over. There on the table sat two jacks and an ace. Stephen turned his cards over and showed his pair of nines, with his queen. He then put four more donuts into the middle of the table and Eric dealt out another hand.

This time Kimrey did win the pile and put out her arms to pull her winnings to her. She looked at the guys, then said smilling, "you’ve made this one heck of a nice afternoon for me, so let me do the same for you. You can each take a donut and feed it to me."

Stephen jumped up and grabbed his donut so he could be the first in line. He pulled his chair close to hers and brought the donut to her lips. She took bite after bite as he turned the donut for her to eat. He took of his cap and placed in on her head when she finished, then moved to let Eric come forward.

Eric took his donut and then went behind her. He then lowered it from above and watched her eat it as her face looked up to his. Wyatt came up to her last with a napkin in hand and gently brushed away the crumbs before placing the donut close to her. She looked into his eyes as she took her bites. He gently wiping her face each time.

As she finished the last donut, she had to rub her tummy again for it felt so stiff and full. They helped her get up and gently took her to her room, for now she was so full and sleepy. They tucked her into bed and as she rested, they took a look at how she had no clothes to fit her anymore. The amigos drew up their plans for their shopping day to follow.

Part 6

Kimrey woke up the next morning to the sweet aroma of cinnamon in the air. She rubbed her tummy as she turned over in the bed. She rose to take a shower. It was still early and very quiet in the house. She stood in the shower letting the water run over every soft roll of her body. She washed her body and thought about how so much had changed for her in the last few weeks. Her soap filled hands ran over her growing thighs.

Could I really reach a much more voluptuous body in the next few days, she thought, as she felt her hands slide acrossed her growing fat. Her amigos had given her so much hope, how could she in turn do something nice for them.

As she toweled off, the cinnamon bouquet filled her room. She put on her final outfit that would fit her now. The black stretch pants were pasted to her skin but she could still move in them. Her green tank top, that used to hang on her when she worked out, was now hard to pull on over her head and her chest. The edge of the top slightly lifted in front as she kept pulling it down.

She quietly made her way down the stairs. She could hear someone puttering in the kitchen, and peaked around the corner to find Eric fixing breakfast.

"Good Morning Eric", she said.

Eric looked up startled, and came over to her.

"I thought I was the only one up", he said, as he gave her a huge hug and directed her over to the table. He pulled two dishes of cinnamon rolls out of the oven and set them down in front of her. Eric poured her a huge glass of milk and sat at the kitchen table with Kimrey drinking coffee.

"I got breakfast duty this morning because I rise early", he said smiling. Kimrey looked at Eric as she picked up her first roll, the icing dripping from it as she drew it near her mouth. She took a huge bite and the cinnamon sweetness filled her. As she sat there chewing she looked Eric over.

He was a sandy red head with a short hair cut. A little morning stubble was on his face, and he scratched it as he read the paper. His hands were a little worn from working outside. He had a gray t-shirt and checkered blue boxers on. As he picked up his cup of coffee he looked up and noticed Kimrey’s gaze.

"I know I look pretty sweet in the morning", he said, laughing.

Kimrey took her last bite of her first roll and shook her head up and down as the glaze ran down her lip. As she started eating another roll she asked him what drew him to becoming someone that encouraged women to gain. Eric sat back in his chair and pondered her question.

"Kimrey, I’ve always liked bigger women, and I met someone when I was younger who showed me how to encourage her to eat. It was a more then memorable experience for me. We shared it together for about a year, then she had to go away to finish college. She weighed around three hundred pounds when we met, and grew to around three hundred and eighty. She’s married now and shares this with her husband. Every first of June, I send her a huge box of chocolates to remind her of the first day we met".

Kimrey was on her fifth roll as Stephen and Wyatt came into the kitchen. They each patted her on the shoulder as they sat down for breakfast.

"You're looking very pretty this morning Kimrey’, said Wyatt, as he picked up a torn piece of roll and placed it near her lips for her to eat. She took it and grinned as she chewed and swallowed.

"We need to take you on a couple of errands today", said Stephen. Her eyes perked up as she started on her last roll.

"After walking you upstairs last night we noticed your need for some new clothes", said Wyatt. Kimrey tried pulling her green top over her tummy as it rolled up from her being so full. "Not that we don’t enjoy what your wearing right now", said Eric as he put the dishes into the sink.

As the guys got ready to go, Kimrey called James at the hotel he was staying at in New Orleans. James answered the phone.

"How are you doing today", he asked.

"I’m getting a lot of things done, hun" , said Kimrey, "doing some shopping today so I’ll have a new outfit for the opening".

"Make sure it’s something in white," said James.

"I might have some more curves by then," said Kimrey, almost laughing. "The more the merrier", said James.

"Honey, I gotta go. I’m flying in late so I’m not going to be able to see you till the opening night", said James.

No sooner had she hung up the phone, then Wyatt and Stephen took her by each arm to head out the door.

Latest posts

Back