• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Knee-High Boots

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnie1653

Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)
I was looking for knee high boots with some stretch in the calf earlier, and I saw this one pair at woman within that said the size 12 (which i wear) the calf is 20" ... would this be stretched, or unstretched?? I don't know how big around my calves are but I'd hazard to guess it'd be a bit bigger than 20 inches. I called the customer service line earlier and they had no idea. I don't want to take a 70 dollar gamble. :(

Anyone who has any idea, your input would be SO appreciated <3 Thanks!! :D

Back