• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Kompeting Kardashians - by Kerry Nation (~BBW, Eating, Rivalry, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Eating, Rivalry ~SWG - a craving for recognition inspires a unique publicity stunt and release of inner desires

KOMPETING KARDASHIANS
By KerryNation

Introduction

“Still nothing? What does it take these days to get some attention!”?” Kim Kardashian screamed as she flung the latest issue of US Weekly across the room. Her older sister Kourtney was on the cover, along with Kendra Wilkinson, with the blaring headline “Kendra and Kourtney Talk Baby!”

But it wasn’t the fact that her sister had scored a magazine cover that was pissing Kim off…it was the fact that Kim hadn’t had one done on her in over seven months, not since her 2008 Disaster Movie, which had been panned by the critics and bombed at the box office. Since then she hadn’t done anything the media felt was especially newsworthy, which was all the more frustrating because Kim felt otherwise, but right now that was beside the point.

Jealousy burned inside Kim as her two sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, stole all the thunder on the family’s reality show. Kim felt like a bit supporting player. And now, as the article declared for the umpteenth time, Kourtney was pregnant and hogging even more of the spotlight. After reading the article, Kim’s frustration skyrocketed!

She thought the press should care more about what she had done since her last big story. It was certainly tougher than any movie or reality show. And she’d only done it for the press. constantly on her for her butt size – personally she’d hated it. .

Six months ago, Kim had realized that she was carrying a lot of extra weight around her middle and her famous derriere, and had worked out like a demon to shed it. It was a difficult but stunning personal achievement, never mind that she felt like being a total b--- most of the time. Then the newer, trimmer, Kim had announced a workout DVD. But all her efforts had netted her publicity wise were a few morning radio interviews and one lonely photo op. That session turned out to be with a photographer who couldn’t have been less interested in the once voluptuous, but now rail thin Kim.

Appraising herself in the mirror that night, Kim had thought to herself that she had never looked better. What she had considered a bulbous, jiggling, out of control ass was now a slim, taut and tiny shadow of its former self. Her pudgy belly and heavy boobs had each shrunken away, though thanks to her implants, the boobs would never be completely gone. Everything was slimmer, smaller, and she thought, sexier. Right?

Maybe but it wasn’t working. Neither was anything else. After the DVD she’d announced she was working on a new perfume line. It seemed everyone had heard that from Elizabeth Taylor. This was followed by a foray into a shoe shopping service, which drew comparisons to the former Filipina First Lady Imelda Marcos. Nothing poor Kim was trying was turning out right.

But then things had gotten worse. Kourtney had announced her pregnancy, and the media (and Kourtney right along with them, to tell the truth) were having a field day watching her blow up. Every craving inspired trip to the grocery… every new Twitter about her latest weigh in… they all inspired magazine cover stories, entertainment news show pieces, and paparazzi photogs trying to catch a shot of the growing Kardashian sister and her ballooning belly.

It’s not fair, Kim thought. I’ve worked so hard to get slender, to lose weight, and my cow of an older sister gets all the attention just for getting knocked up and getting fatter by the day.

Suddenly, a light came on in Kim’s head.

“Fatter by the day, eh? Maybe the way to steal the spotlight isn’t by being thinner than my sisters, but to be the fattest one of them all? After all” Kim reasoned, if Kirstie Alley can blow up like a balloon and score a Jenny Craig deal to lose the weight, why can’t I do the same thing?

It would be perfect, Kim chortled. She would use her sister’s pregnancy as an excuse to gain a ton of “sympathy” weight, maybe inspire a few pregnancy rumors about herself in the process. Before too long, as she out-ate and out-gained her pregnant sister, the media would cease to care as much about Kourtney’s big belly…they would be too busy following Kim as she stuffed hers to the brim! And if a couple dozen pounds found their way back onto her diminished booty and got the ass-lovers all in lather, so much the better. Kim would once again have the media attention she so craved, and it was all as easy as stuffing her face.

Laughing to herself, Kim walked over to the fridge, and after appraising it’s contents, got out a pint of ice cream, chocolate syrup, and a whole bottle of maraschino cherries and emptied it all into a serving bowl. These things weren’t usually found around the house due to Kim’s strict diet, but since becoming pregnant, Kourtney had begun to stockpile an amazing amount of junk food to feed her ever present cravings.

“We’ll see who’s the bigger sister soon, Kourtney,” Kim whispered as she dug into the fattening treat.

Chapter 1: The plot (including Kim) thickens!

“Hey everybody I’m home!” Kourtney sang out as she entered the house. Hearing no response, she continued into the living room and stopped short at the sight of Kim, splayed out on the couch sound asleep, the top button of her shorts undone to let her taut belly expand outwards. She had apparently eaten a huge snack, as an empty serving bowl sat on the floor next to the couch, smeared with the last vestiges of ice cream, chocolate syrup and cherry juice.

“My ice cream!” Kourtney cried. “What's going on Kim? I was looking forward to having that later….hey, wake up, I’m talking to you!”

With that, Kourtney reached forward and poked Kim in the belly, hard. This woke the gorged girl from her slumber with a groan as she looked up to find an angry Kourtney standing over her, though thanks to Kourtney’s round little five-month pregnant belly, all Kim could see of her sister’s face were her furious, knotted eyebrows and her narrowed eyes.

“Oh hi Kourt…how’d the maternity shoot go?” Kim asked while stifling a burp.

Kourtney, however, was having none of the small talk.

“Never mind that, Kim. I want to know what you think you’re doing eating all my ice cream….and my chocolate syrup, AND my cherry toppings! That was MY treat for later, and you know it!”

Kourtney fixed Kim with a hurt look before continuing on. “ And besides, you’re supposed to be watching your weight remember? What do you think Jamie is going to say when she finds out that her client, who just shed so much weight, went on a binge and gained half of it back?”

Hearing that name sent a pang of fear through Kim, though not for the reasons Kourtney intended it to. No, the reason Kim felt fear at hearing Jamie Donovan’s name was because she had failed to factor her agent/publicist into her weight gain scheme. What would Jamie say if she knew about Kim’s plan? Certainly there’d be no way she would go along with it….would she? After all, who had ever heard of a starlet doing what Kim had planned? It was the cheapest, lowest form of desperation for attention, and Kim knew it.

However, that didn’t mean she was above using it, and use it she would…with or without Jamie Donovan, though she would do everything in her power to sway the talented publicist to her side, to win her support for this crazy idea. Because if someone as media savvy as Jamie Donovan got behind Kim’s weight gain plan, nothing could stop it. Nothing.

*SNAP*SNAP*SNAP**SNAP*

“Kim are you even listening to me? Hello, Earth to Kim, come in Kim!” Kim was brought back to reality by Kourtney snapping her fingers in Kim’s face, having taken a seat beside her on the couch. Kim turned to face her sister and finally spoke up.

“Yes, I’ve been listening, and yes I heard what you said. And you know what? This little snack I had, it’s no big deal. I mean, an hour on the treadmill and a half hour of calisthenics and it’ll all be gone. You forget that I’ve elevated my metabolism through my intense workouts over the last six months. This binge won’t hurt me a bit, and in fact, I will bet you my Loius Vuitton purse, yes the one you like so much that you continually borrow it without asking, that I could even eat two whole pizzas for dinner tonight and not gain a pound. Not a pound. And as for your ice cream, I honestly did not know you were saving it for tonight. So I’ll call up the ice cream man and personally pay to have him deliver twenty quarts of your choice, and you can store it in the walk in freezer and I won’t go near it, ok?”

This was truly a concession from Kim, as the walk in freezer was reserved for family stockpiles only, and Kim’s usage of it for this could land her in trouble, not to mention the cost of twenty quarts of high quality ice cream. Kourtney was already salivating at the thought of it, and her tummy rumbled it’s agreement to the deal.

“Oh Kim, thank you, I mean, my point of yelling at you wasn’t to guilt you into buying so much stuff. All I really wanted was an apology and maybe for you to replace the pint you ate. As for the pizza thing, are you insane? I’m serious about that, Kim. You don’t want to make a habit out of gorging yourself like you did today; I mean, I’m pregnant so I can get away with gaining an enormous amount of weight, I have an excuse. But you? If you get fat, the media is going to crucify you just like they did to Jessica Simpson and I don’t want that happening to my little sister. From now on, you leave the heavy eating to me, ok?”

Kim looked into her sister’s eyes at that moment, and wondered if maybe Kourtney wasn’t smarter than she looked. Maybe Kourtney had guessed Kim’s plan and was trying to sabotage it from the start…maybe secrecy wasn’t the way to go with this plan after all. Kim suddenly decided to switch tacks and take a different approach to the plan.

“But Kourtney,” she started. “Look how happy you are being big and round, and eating whatever you want….and look how miserable I am on my diet! You don’t want your little sister to be miserable and unhappy, do you? I mean, I envy you, Kourt. You’re so happy, and I’m so thin and miserable…what would it hurt if I gained a bit of “sympathy weight” along with my big sis? I think the media would think it was cute, how Kim Kardashian cares more about her big sister’s happiness than her figure. And besides, you really don’t want to go through this whole ‘I’m as big as a house’ thing without someone to commiserate with, do you?”

Kourtney considered this carefully for a moment before responding. “Kim, this isn’t a game you know. For every pound I gain while I’m pregnant, that’s another I have to lose once the baby comes, and you know, with pregnancy playing havoc with my metabolism, I might not be able to lose it very easily. I might stay fat for a while after the baby comes. And you don’t want stay fat that long, do you? I mean, be honest, Kim, this is serious.”

Kim’s eyes lit up at the opening her sister had given her, and she pounced right away.

“But that’s the great thing, Kourt! If we gain together, we can lose together. We can keep track of our gains via video journals, weigh ins, whatever, and then after, do the same thing with our weight loss. That way you’ll not only have a weight GAIN buddy, but a weight LOSS one too. Come on, Kourtney, you know this is a great idea, and you know you want to do it. And besides, you know I’m going to go ahead with this anyway, even if you DO say no, you know me better than anyone,” Kim said with a smile.

Kourtney let out a sigh of exasperation, and finally relented. “Ok sis, you win. I don’t care if you gain along with me, but honestly, I hope you’re prepared to go all the way with this. I don’t want to end up gaining alone at around the eighth month because your ass has swollen to the size of a Volkswagon and you’re unhappy and want to quit. Shut up, I know exactly where you store your excess weight at, heck, most of the male population in America knows that your ass is a calorie magnet, Kim. It’s no big secret. Anyway, I’m not really the one you have to convince. I’m down with this idea, but you have to find out what your publicist and your agent have to say about it. You know they’re not going to be happy, Kim.”

Kim leaped off the couch with a squeal of victory and hugged her sister. “Leave them to me, Kourt, I’m sure I can handle them. But enough discussions for now…all this talk of gaining weight has gotten me hungry again, and I know you’re starving. Care to take me up on that pizza challenge?”

Kourntey didn’t miss a beat. “Ok, Miss Greedyguts. If you think you can outeat me, you’re wrong. I’ll put down THREE pizzas myself to your two. The deal being, if you finish your two, and I can’t finish my three, you keep your designer purse. If I win, I get the purse AND you have to get the pool boy to rub oil on my belly.”

Kim’s eyes went wide with shock. “Ewww! I have to ask him to do that? That’s gross, he won’t want to touch your belly, I mean, what guy in his right mind thinks pregnant chicks are hot?”

Kourtney gave her sister a sly smile and said “Some of the same ones who think fat chicks are hot, smartass. Are you in or not? Don’t tell me you’re scared that your tiny little tummy can’t beat my belly?”

Kim playfully poked her sister in the side and said “You’re on! You might be rounder than me right now, but all that belly isn’t empty storage space. I think I can take you…pass me the phone so I can order.”

Latest posts

Back