• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ladies, how does this woman's perspective make you feel?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
An example of what happens when someone uses the web to preach the gospel: Woman: Our Purpose

In all, I realize this woman means well, and she states quite frankly up front that this perspective will bother many women. But it doesn't end with just that page. Here's one from her section on "The Determiner":
We were not made to build the house, run the store, or office..It is the woman’s job to determine the atmosphere while the house is built…..Though it is not her job to run the store, it is her duty to make happy the one who does build the house and run the store. Ladies I don’t think we understand completely how the atmosphere is determined by us. A womans spirit determines the peace of the home, the spirit of the office, the unity of the church, the reputation of the pastor.. the health of her husband and the joy of her children. We are not the one whose name is put in the headlines on the paper. We are the one who makes man have a delightful place to be. It’s our spirit. Our attitude, our disposition.
If she wasn't so sincere I would have sworn this page was made by a man in terms of what he thinks a woman should be.

When she isn't extolling the virtues of the submissive and obedient woman, she's going on about the blessings of culottes and PayPal. Jesus wept.

One caveat: This page is what I call MIDI-Manic, meaning every page has some form of embedded music file, and except for the first page, you can't turn the fucking thing off. Just a warning to those who thought that old chestnut went out with Netscape, circa 1996.

Latest posts

Back