Ladies Post Cute Pics of Yourself (Round 2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LeoGibson

Happy
warning double post from *the lounge*...
this is my lil brother, myself, my 88 1/2 yr old dad and his 85 yr old gf in Pittsburgh last nite
Great pic. You look good out of your casual wear, getting dressed up suits you.:bow: Good looking family you have there as well, your pops looks no where near his age.

imfree

In Remembrance
warning double post from *the lounge*...
this is my lil brother, myself, my 88 1/2 yr old dad and his 85 yr old gf in Pittsburgh last nite
Much to give thanks over, you Guys look great!

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
Great pic. You look good out of your casual wear, getting dressed up suits you.:bow: Good looking family you have there as well, your pops looks no where near his age.
Actually, I was gonna say the gf looks pretty-good too. Absolutely heartwarming, love to see that...including the unintentional photo-bomb on the right, that he bothered to smile too...

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
AMAZING what some BOTOX injections will do at age 88 :D

Much to give thanks over, you Guys look great!

TY imfreee

What a great picture! You and your Dad share the same smile. :)
we do we do.....ty (((surly))

What a great pic, HD! You are blessed.
TY as always (((OWA))))

Actually, I was gonna say the gf looks pretty-good too. Absolutely heartwarming, love to see that...including the unintentional photo-bomb on the right, that he bothered to smile too...
Yup she is the 85 yr old that introduced my dad to the idea of BOTOX :p

Nice family pic- :happy: :happy: :happy:

awww geee shucks...thanks ((TONY)))

fritzi

Yup she is the 85 yr old that introduced my dad to the idea of BOTOX :p
The botox is a joke - or isn't it???:confused:
Botox in mid or late eighties - but it's probably an excellent sign if wrinkles still are your main worry at that age!

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
The botox is a joke - or isn't it???:confused:
Botox in mid or late eighties - but it's probably an excellent sign if wrinkles still are your main worry at that age!

totally NOT KIDDING...they are way into that...and LOOKING YOUNGER

Windigo

The wolf spirit
I got a new skirt today and decided to take a picture of me wearing it :)

Sorry, the cam doesn't show my legs but it's good enough I think :)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Nice skirt :)

(That is the trouble with web cams, so limited....you end up stressed just trying to get the picture, instead of getting to have fun with it :-/ )

Windigo

The wolf spirit
Nice skirt :)

(That is the trouble with web cams, so limited....you end up stressed just trying to get the picture, instead of getting to have fun with it :-/ )

Yeah the problem with the cam is that it doesn't have a big enough angle to take a decent picture, but as I don't have a big wall mirror I can't use my digital camera for full body shots. Oh well, at least it gives an impression :)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Yeah the problem with the cam is that it doesn't have a big enough angle to take a decent picture, but as I don't have a big wall mirror I can't use my digital camera for full body shots. :)
I don't know what Chirstmas gifting traditions are like there, but maybe you could give a new camera as a hint to people for Christmas? Not just to show us more pictures-- :eek: -- but it is amazing what good pictures of the world one can end up with, with a half-decent camera in hand :)

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
I got a new skirt today and decided to take a picture of me wearing it :)

Sorry, the cam doesn't show my legs but it's good enough I think :)
Nice skirt. Interesting top, too. Never seen one with straps like that 'round these parts.

Latest posts