• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lane Bryant (and other brands) jeans?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

No longer a member
I haven't had too much experience with jeans from Lane Bryant [store], but all of the ones I've tried (and ended up returning) were made from a thinner, much stretchier fabric than "regular" stretch jeans. Have any of you found this to be true? Every now and then I see jeans on the website that I like, but I'm hesitant to buy them because I'm not sure how heavy the fabric will be. I prefer a heavier stretch jean, and my favorite jeans come from Gap. Stretchier jeans, well, stretch out quite a bit after wearing. I know lots of women here have spoken very highly of Avenue denim lite jeans, and I'm hesitant about these for the same reason. I just feel "weird" wearing light, very stretchy jeans.

How about Old Navy and Fashion Bug? I'm not familiar with these companies, but I assume lower prices mean jeans that aren't as sturdy?? I'm worried about getting jeans that fall apart after a couple of washings.

This is on my mind because I'm in the market for a pair of cropped jeans. (Gap has a pair I really like, but it's sold out in their larger sizes.)

P.S. Anyone else not a huge fan of all of the "whiskering" that's on jeans everywhere? Must they whisker just about every pair of jeans on the market - especially when it's not subtle or otherwise well done?

Latest posts

Back