• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lane Bryant now longer shipping to Canada...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mira

I get the Lane Bryant e-newsletter and received "an important message to our valued customers in Canada" on July 2.

Because of order system upgrades, as of July 20th, Lane Byant will no longer be shipping to Canada. They urge us to stock up on basics and our favorites before then.

I have a hard time buying things online, and generally don't do it from the US especially since the duty and extra shipping and general bloody hassle of dealing with cross-border shopping if you have to return something.

I have had better luck with LB outlets when I have visited the US- I tend to find more work appropriate stuff there (and much better prices). If I knew what the jeans I find at the outlet translated to in right-fit, I might buy a few pair though. I am hoping to get back to the US this fall (my Spring Vegas trip got derailed by breaking my ankle) but if I don't, I love the jeans I got last trip and wouldn't mind having an extra couple of pairs especially since my new position we are allowed to wear jeans every Friday.

Latest posts

Back